What Hemoglobin/Hematocrit Are You Comfortable With?

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
As the title asks, what HH are you comfortable with for those that are on TRT, and how often do you donate to keep it there?

I'm tired of this battle. I'm hoping the cbc I just had drawn shows no increase from the last cbc I had done so I can finally just relax. My hemoglobin loves to get above 18 pretty easily, even close to 19 with a free T trough mid range. My hematocrit likes to creep up to 52 and I'm just not okay with those numbers.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I always sit around 17-18 and HCT is always 52-54. I am at high altitude and it is pretty normal, no docs even blink at it and I feel great.

ohiostate2827

ohiostate2827

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How often do you inject?. When I micro dose eod or daily it's not an issue...

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
My latest hgb was 16.2 and hct was 47.3, after being very inconsistent with 4mg daily shots for many weeks. I'll get more consistent and see what happens. Maybe I've finally found a dose ill be comfortable with.

ohiostate2827

ohiostate2827

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How do you feel?
My latest hgb was 16.2 and hct was 47.3, after being very inconsistent with 4mg daily shots for many weeks. I'll get more consistent and see what happens. Maybe I've finally found a dose ill be comfortable with.
Ww

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Well, I have multiple health issues I'm battling at the same time, but of the effects I believe testosterone helps, I feel pretty good. I'll be sticking with this dosage and confirm with bloodwork in a few more weeks after consistent daily shots.

Uncle_E

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I always sit around 17-18 and HCT is always 52-54. I am at high altitude and it is pretty normal, no docs even blink at it and I feel great.
I live in the east coast and I’m just over 17 and HCT is just over 51 at my last blood test. I recently took a trip to the mountains in Colorado, 9,000-12,000 feet above sea level and I was really feeling the effects of the altitude.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yep, almost everyone does. I'm in Colorado living at 6500' and frequently in the mountains. When I travel to sea level, I am unstoppable. I can run for 10 miles and not even breath heavy and barely get to 70% of max HR.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Mine is usually above 50 (My Dr. likes it under 50) but it a donate and drink a gallon of water before my blood test I can get it to about 47.

ohiostate2827

ohiostate2827

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I know some guys who use the scrotum cream and don't have an issue...if you don't mind buttering your balls daily

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I know some guys who use the scrotum cream and don't have an issue...if you don't mind buttering your balls daily
Some might enjoy that, maybe I could talk the wife into applying it for me ???