What have you stacked with Trestolone Acetate (Ment)?

BioHackJack

Awards
What have you stacked with Trestolone and how'd it go? I'm asking because I'm wondering if something might work synergistically with Trest and thinking about maybe adding a DHT like Epiandrosterone or M-Sten next time.

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I agree with @xR1pp3Rx ☝ . You want a DHT based addition. Ment can get pretty wet. I do not think in this application epiandro would do well. I have used epistane with ment before and had good results but some people dislike epistane.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
actually when dosed properly epiandro is quite awesome with trest because it gives great agression when trest loses its legs in strength at the gym.

the only problem i have with it is it causes deep cystic acne on my chest after a few weeks running it high.

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
actually when dosed properly epiandro is quite awesome with trest because it gives great agression when trest loses its legs in strength at the gym.

the only problem i have with it is it causes deep cystic acne on my chest after a few weeks running it high.
See for me, ment outshines it in aggression and strength. Regardless of dose. I would use it to dry up a bit if that’s all I was looking for but I personally don’t find it enough on ment. Any other time, hell yeah

BioHackJack

Awards
The cystic acne scares me off a little bit and I've heard of M-Sten not agreeing with some. How about BP spiikes? Does M-Sten and Epiandro raise BP for you? My source also sells DMZ, D-Drol, and Hexadrone. I don't know much about those other than some reports of kidney or liver problems with DMZ. Could any of those pair any better with Trest than M-Sten or Epiandro?

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
When I used it I was doing ~100/wk each of testosterone & trestolone, and 200mg primo.

Mast would probably be better, but that stack with primo I had terrific training.

Obviously any dry oral, Epistane & Winstrol are good candidates, and people rave stacking it with Superdrol for all out temporary size.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
mstn makes my abs cramp to the point its crippling. its not my bag.
DMZ is nice. Drol may be a bit much in your case as you dont have a long track record with orals.
hexadrone will offer nothing to trest. dont bother.

just get winstrol? your sorce dont have that?

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
D-plex would be a solid dry addition if you can get access to that. Sometimes called “the one”.

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Have you used it? I found it to be extremely overrated and underwhelming
Yes I absolutely loved it. One of my all time favorites actually. What brand and dose did you use?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Yes I absolutely loved it. One of my all time favorites actually. What brand and dose did you use?
I use the original the very first one that ever came out I can't think of what the brand was Patrick Arnold made it

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I'm pretty sure I gave it a second go with the CEL brand too

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
mstn makes my abs cramp to the point its crippling. its not my bag.
DMZ is nice. Drol may be a bit much in your case as you dont have a long track record with orals.
hexadrone will offer nothing to trest. dont bother.

just get winstrol? your sorce dont have that?
Msten was really harsh for me as well, bp through the roof and piss darker than even 22mg of M1T.

Love DMZ, but I feel lethargic on it and have no appetite by day 6. But this is definitely the milder option than going full Superdrol. At his age, I would probably avoid these 2.

Agreed Winny is best if you can get it. If not, a transdermal EpiAndro twice a day would be basically positives, but not a big boost either.

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I'm pretty sure I gave it a second go with the CEL brand too
Depends on what dose you were hitting. I run 150mgs when I do so that’s 6 caps a day and for me it’s like winstrol but makes me feel really good too.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Depends on what dose you were hitting. I run 150mgs when I do so that’s 6 caps a day and for me it’s like winstrol but makes me feel really good too.
The dose didn't matter for me, I went up to three or four times the label doses. Like everything else I do I start with the lowest dose possible and I work my way up to find the upper ceiling but with the one I just kept going up and never notice anything.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I use this stuff like over 10 years ago and I still have those old log books lying around somewhere I'm going to try to find them tonight and I'll know exactly what I took

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I use this stuff like over 10 years ago and I still have those old log books lying around somewhere I'm going to try to find them tonight and I'll know exactly what I took
I would be interested because I loved it and many others although I won’t claim some of the weight gain that others got from it.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I think they were 35 mgs ... i remember 3 pills was just over 100 mgs

I searched pretty good. found a pic of the OG offering... it was Applied Nutriceuticals... but I couldn't find a pic of the info panel.

BioHackJack

Awards
Yeah xR1pp3Rx, unfortunately my source only has those prohormones and as for oils....just Trest Deconoate, Trest Acetate....and some injectable SARMS....no Winny.

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I’ve stacked Mast and Primo with Trest at different times.
I love Test, Trest, and Mast stacked and finish with Anavar the last 4 weeks…..Great strength and good gains. Oh man….makes me want to run that again….the wife better watch out.😜

madmuscle24

Awards
  • First Up Vote
What have you stacked with Trestolone and how'd it go? I'm asking because I'm wondering if something might work synergistically with Trest and thinking about maybe adding a DHT like Epiandrosterone or M-Sten next time.
Test,mast,var,winny,epistane,halodrol, triumphalis, transdermal dhb.

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Last two cycle I ran injectable rad 140 and then injectable lgd3303. Both are great. I may have had msten in the first but can't remember as it could of been the cycle before that. Either way msten is a great choice if you handle it well. Six weeks at 40mgs shows very impressive gains in lean tissue plus very hard as the tic look for me. Lots of people don't tolerate it well and can't even handle 20mgs a day.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Last two cycle I ran injectable rad 140 and then injectable lgd3303. Both are great. I may have had msten in the first but can't remember as it could of been the cycle before that. Either way msten is a great choice if you handle it well. Six weeks at 40mgs shows very impressive gains in lean tissue plus very hard as the tic look for me. Lots of people don't tolerate it well and can't even handle 20mgs a day.
Holy flock; 40mg for 40 days would probably kill me.

I remember up to 24mg was fairly smooth sailing the first 3 weeks or so. I bumped to 32mg and man it kicked my ass so fast.

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yeah
Holy flock; 40mg for 40 days would probably kill me.

I remember up to 24mg was fairly smooth sailing the first 3 weeks or so. I bumped to 32mg and man it kicked my ass so fast.
yeah funny how everybody is so different. Superdrol I don't go over 20mgs. M1t maxed out at 15mgs and seen no more gains. So I stuck to those doses. Msten 40 gives me no problem and works way better then 20mgs. Trest I can't run above 5mgs a day without raloxefine. Lol. Luckily even at 5mgs a day it gives me very noticeable gains. I see on other boards some guys ran it all th way up to 100mgs a day. Ha probably not enough ralox on the planet to prevent gyno for me on that dose. I can also run test at a gram a week with minimal ai no problem.

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Yeah

yeah funny how everybody is so different. Superdrol I don't go over 20mgs. M1t maxed out at 15mgs and seen no more gains. So I stuck to those doses. Msten 40 gives me no problem and works way better then 20mgs. Trest I can't run above 5mgs a day without raloxefine. Lol. Luckily even at 5mgs a day it gives me very noticeable gains. I see on other boards some guys ran it all th way up to 100mgs a day. Ha probably not enough ralox on the planet to prevent gyno for me on that dose. I can also run test at a gram a week with minimal ai no problem.
I get super bad estrogen sides and super gyno prone but there has never been a methyl that my body couldn’t handle. M1T was smooth sailing even though people say it makes them feel like crap.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I think the OG version of the One was put out by app nut... I think.
Yep you are correct, I was thinking about another compound. But I also used @SSJ4GOD cel deplex what looks to have been 12 years ago, damn I'm getting old lol. Cycle was 6 weeks long while on 450mg test e. I added the one the last 6 weeks and there's not much to in my notes on positive thoughts on the one.

No strength increases, no notes on leaning out or anything.

I just looked up the old write up from the prohormones bible and it says do not expect much gains from this compound, it works better as part of a stack and increases strength and agression

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Here's another review from a company on the stuff that says something similar
Screenshot_20221117-232827~2.png

You got lucky I guess, must be a good responder. I was like that with hdrol back in the day. Everyone would say how mild hdrol was but I loved the stuff

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Here's another review from a company on the stuff that says something similar View attachment 224907

You got lucky I guess, must be a good responder. I was like that with hdrol back in the day. Everyone would say how mild hdrol was but I loved the stuff
I'm on day 5 of it right now (Brawn The One), not much to report yet. I'm doing 75 mg, looking to up to 100 mg. It's a part of a cutting stack, so those things mentioned in your post above are pretty much the things I'm looking for with it. We'll see.

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Here's another review from a company on the stuff that says something similar View attachment 224907

I was the same way with Hdrol…..always responded well. Really almost as good as Tbol for me.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I was the same way with Hdrol…..always responded well. Really almost as good as Tbol for me.
I actually liked hdrol better then tbol, given I had do use double the dose of tbol so my opinion might be skewed.

I did tbol years ago and I think I went up to 50 or 75mg, hard to remember. But hdrol I started at 50, and found it slightly underwhelming so I went to 75, then 100 and loved it. Topped out at 125 I believe. I may one day have to try 100mg tbol and see what happens

The1stLoneWolf22

Awards
The cystic acne scares me off a little bit and I've heard of M-Sten not agreeing with some. How about BP spiikes? Does M-Sten and Epiandro raise BP for you? My source also sells DMZ, D-Drol, and Hexadrone. I don't know much about those other than some reports of kidney or liver problems with DMZ. Could any of those pair any better with Trest than M-Sten or Epiandro?
The D-Drol is supposedly pretty much exactly what the old Ph/designer was called Pheraplex you can find a lot on Phera here. I’m gunna grab some Ddrol/phera

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
The D-Drol is supposedly pretty much exactly what the old Ph/designer was called Pheraplex you can find a lot on Phera here. I’m gunna grab some Ddrol/phera
Noooo I’ve used them both and they’re polar opposites. The extra methylation of D-Drol completely changes the practical effects, and this happens basically any time you change the chemical structure. Like comparing Tren to Mtren, or Masteron to Superdrol. Night and day differences.

The1stLoneWolf22

Awards
Noooo I’ve used them both and they’re polar opposites. The extra methylation of D-Drol completely changes the practical effects, and this happens basically any time you change the chemical structure. Like comparing Tren to Mtren, or Masteron to Superdrol. Night and day differences.
ok good to know how did you like the d-drol compared to phera? I thought about trying it but I got a bottle of a old ds ph that has some ment-20mg epi-15mg and hdrol-50mgs I’ve heard ment/trest oral is very short life and would need a lot more mg and bottles of it to even have a good cycle with frequent dosing. Could just be an epi-hdrol cycle take it pre-workout for the ment that or toss it in the trash not sure.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
ok good to know how did you like the d-drol compared to phera? I thought about trying it but I got a bottle of a old ds ph that has some ment-20mg epi-15mg and hdrol-50mgs I’ve heard ment/trest oral is very short life and would need a lot more mg and bottles of it to even have a good cycle with frequent dosing. Could just be an epi-hdrol cycle take it pre-workout for the ment that or toss it in the trash not sure.
That will be a good 4 weeks, using 30mg epi and 100 Hdrol. Plus that ment may flash in and out, but it’s going to contribute a lot of methyl estrogen that will hang around and build up - it will help you retain more water & counterbalance how dry Epistane can be, keeping joints better and contributing anabolism as well as more strength (lifting bigger weights overall means more muscle too).

Just split your doses into twice a day and you’ll be fine. Keep Tamoxifen on hand for your PCT and in case you get gyno; an AI won’t be as useful for this cycle.

Regarding Phera & Ddrol, Phera packs on water and muscle, while Ddrol gives nearly the same strength gains and only maybe a few lbs on the scale. Both give me typical oral sides like elevated blood pressure and acid reflux in a few weeks. Bodybuilders would want Phera, while a weightclass athlete looking for performance enhancement would be more interested in Ddrol.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
That will be a good 4 weeks, using 30mg epi and 100 Hdrol. Plus that ment may flash in and out, but it’s going to contribute a lot of methyl estrogen that will hang around and build up - it will help you retain more water & counterbalance how dry Epistane can be, keeping joints better and contributing anabolism as well as more strength (lifting bigger weights overall means more muscle too).

Just split your doses into twice a day and you’ll be fine. Keep Tamoxifen on hand for your PCT and in case you get gyno; an AI won’t be as useful for this cycle.

Regarding Phera & Ddrol, Phera packs on water and muscle, while Ddrol gives nearly the same strength gains and only maybe a few lbs on the scale. Both give me typical oral sides like elevated blood pressure and acid reflux in a few weeks. Bodybuilders would want Phera, while a weightclass athlete looking for performance enhancement would be more interested in Ddrol.
For me Phera is like SD meets dbol. Maybe not for strength gains but in cosmetic appearance and weight gained. Definitely not a good idea if your trying to maintain or cut weight

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
One of my favorite cycles was with inject epistane damn man loved that one.

The1stLoneWolf22

Awards

Awesome I’m on Hrt Test E but I’ve heard that mentabolan can aromatize a lot for some people and increase prolactin quite a bit. It’s the 7-alpha-methyl-estra 4 ene-3,17-dione mentabolan so a Dione of a 19-nor right? I got anastrozole that comes with my test there but should I grab anything for prolactin, basics for on cycle support Milk Thistle, NAC, Fish oil for joints and hawthorn berry for Bp ? I haven’t done any PHs or designers in awhile last one was years back a SD/Epi stack which was ok just Epi was under dosed and SD was over dosed like 1cap had 20mg of SD 10mg Epi did not want to be taking 40mgs of SD I had good gains with 30mg of SD alone from primadrol preformaces liquid version but the back pumps and blood pressure got rough hawthorn berry helped but I had some nose bleeds with it and back in the day ran the old Xtren from CEL and a few more. I’ve wanted to run Epi for awhile so I’m hoping this will be a good one small amount of ment but make it more a epi hdrol along side my test for a recomp. Thanks for your input another thing about epi dosage I thought 30mg sounded good but I have read some logs of 45mg and have a buddy who ran epi/havoc at 60mgs(I didn’t think he needed that high of a dose) he definitely achieved the look he wanted while on a cut leaner lower bf while gaining some weight but I assume that anything over 30 would start to get really dry on the joints same with hdrol over 100mg?

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Awesome I’m on Hrt Test E but I’ve heard that mentabolan can aromatize a lot for some people and increase prolactin quite a bit. It’s the 7-alpha-methyl-estra 4 ene-3,17-dione mentabolan so a Dione of a 19-nor right? I got anastrozole that comes with my test there but should I grab anything for prolactin, basics for on cycle support Milk Thistle, NAC, Fish oil for joints and hawthorn berry for Bp ? I haven’t done any PHs or designers in awhile last one was years back a SD/Epi stack which was ok just Epi was under dosed and SD was over dosed like 1cap had 20mg of SD 10mg Epi did not want to be taking 40mgs of SD I had good gains with 30mg of SD alone from primadrol preformaces liquid version but the back pumps and blood pressure got rough hawthorn berry helped but I had some nose bleeds with it and back in the day ran the old Xtren from CEL and a few more. I’ve wanted to run Epi for awhile so I’m hoping this will be a good one small amount of ment but make it more a epi hdrol along side my test for a recomp. Thanks for your input another thing about epi dosage I thought 30mg sounded good but I have read some logs of 45mg and have a buddy who ran epi/havoc at 60mgs(I didn’t think he needed that high of a dose) he definitely achieved the look he wanted while on a cut leaner lower bf while gaining some weight but I assume that anything over 30 would start to get really dry on the joints same with hdrol over 100mg?
Okay so no PCT necessary, but I would still get some Tamoxifen or Raloxifene from MA Research (discount code SMONT there I believe) in case the ment aggravates gyno. AIs like Anastrazole don’t help that much with ment gyno as directly blocking the estrogen receptor selectively at the breast.

Also, P5P at 100mg 2x a day will really curb any potential prolactin increase on it for most people.

In my experience, 30mg of Epistane is a very good stacking dose. I have used it up to 80mg solo, but 60mg is where it topped out in gains for me. But it’s better to stack with Hdrol at the lower dose than push epi high solo in my belief.

The1stLoneWolf22

Awards
Okay so no PCT necessary, but I would still get some Tamoxifen or Raloxifene from MA Research (discount code SMONT there I believe) in case the ment aggravates gyno. AIs like Anastrazole don’t help that much with ment gyno as directly blocking the estrogen receptor selectively at the breast.

Also, P5P at 100mg 2x a day will really curb any potential prolactin increase on it for most people.

In my experience, 30mg of Epistane is a very good stacking dose. I have used it up to 80mg solo, but 60mg is where it topped out in gains for me. But it’s better to stack with Hdrol at the lower dose than push epi high solo in my belief.
Will do thank you for all the information and help. I usually do use Smont but I might hold off and see if Mike does a sale or discount for the Holidays. Been wanting to try some of his peptides from how much I enjoy the somatozine on Masupps. Happy Holidays!

Oldog

Awards
I’ve got 2 tubes of old school OL dermatrest and trying to find the best options run w it. I know it’s not the best option but I don’t want to just toss it. I do have some DMZ and epi as well.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I’ve got 2 tubes of old school OL dermatrest and trying to find the best options run w it. I know it’s not the best option but I don’t want to just toss it. I do have some DMZ and epi as well.
I think you answered your conundrum in the same post. Not sure why you don’t think stacking those wouldn’t be great potential for growth.

Oldog

Awards
I think you answered your conundrum in the same post. Not sure why you don’t think stacking those wouldn’t be great potential for growth.
[/QUOT
I guess you’re right. I’m just trying to make the most of the dermatrest. With its short half life, that and epi wound make a pretty good PWO