What happens when you come off hgh?

TheMaharaja

Awards
In terms of the muscle you've gained. I know once you're past your genetic potential and come off gear, the muscle will eventually come off.

I am thinking about using HGH for a while but plan on stopping eventually (or lowering the dose). So just wondering what happens after you've made all dem gainz? lol.

JD261985

Banned
Awards
Well just look at professional bodybuilders who came off. They return a very average size. Without the drugs they don't have that crazy muscular look. Arnold, flex wheeler, craig Titus, etc. They all returned to looking like the average joe. People who use these drugs are in denial about how important they are to their physique. By saying "oh the drugs are just a part if it" they keep their ego protected. If Jay Cutler went off all drugs and did no pct. He would eventually be a FAT mess with no muscle

TheMaharaja

Awards
Well just look at professional bodybuilders who came off. They return a very average size. Without the drugs they don't have that crazy muscular look. Arnold, flex wheeler, craig Titus, etc. They all returned to looking like the average joe. People who use these drugs are in denial about how important they are to their physique. By saying "oh the drugs are just a part if it" they keep their ego protected. If Jay Cutler went off all drugs and did no pct. He would eventually be a FAT mess with no muscle
Well, I thought HGH made more permanent changes to the amount of muscle cells. I could be ignorant though.