What happens to sustanon baked at 350 degrees

nathanwonder

Awards
I ran some semi finished sustanon through a .22 whatman filter then accidentally baked it at 350 for 45 min instead of 350.

What temp do carrier oils or b.a. evaporate?

From what I understand the sustanon itself isn't damaged until 600 degrees.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I ran some semi finished sustanon through a .22 whatman filter then accidentally baked it at 350 for 45 min instead of 350.

What temp do carrier oils or b.a. evaporate?

From what I understand the sustanon itself isn't damaged until 600 degrees.
It's going to depend on the type of carrier oil and whatever else is in it. Why did you heat it up? Was it crashed?

nathanwonder

Awards
That is good to hear. I accidentally baked at 350insread of 250. I realized it and got it out around 40 min, I was going for 45.

I ram it through a .22 whatman prior. Can we mention sources here? If so I'll tell you where it was from. I've since pinned it and no reaction.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Nope, no sources allowed. If it has a brand name or the name of a UGL you could say that but you can't say where to get it. It doesn't really matter anyways. Most oils are good heated up to 350° but that's the limit for mct, you start getting higher than that the oils can actually burn and become rancid/toxic, produce free radicals.
That's why it's bad to cook with olive oil and other certain oils at high heats, because they become toxic at a certain point and once that happens there's nothing you can do about it. Mct oil has a smoke point of 350, it actually does start to damage over 320°

You're not going to notice anything's wrong by pinning it, but as your cycle goes on if you start notice lots of inflammation or swelling particularly in your joints and stuff like that. That definitely could be a sign that the oil is no good and you should chuck it

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Also if you're someone who gets their blood work done regularly, look at your c-reactive protein score. If it's out of range it very well could be from the gear

nathanwonder

Awards
Thanks for the info. I get my bloods done at the v.a.
Do you know if that would show the C reactive protein score?

I've never tested my blood on cycle but I should probably start as I am in my early fifties

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Thanks for the info. I get my bloods done at the v.a.
Do you know if that would show the C reactive protein score?

I've never tested my blood on cycle but I should probably start as I am in my early fifties
There's no way I could know that because I don't know what your specifically getting tested for. I would think that it should be on basic blood work because your c-reactive protein is the markers of your body's inflammation. But if your Dr. Dosent think your at risk of Any inflammatory problems then he might not bother checking.
There's a basic test and there's a high sensitivity test, you would probably have to request the
(Hs-crp) High sensitivity c reactive protein test to get the most accurate reading.

I think your gonna be fine but there's no way I could know for sure. If you said you baked it at 400+ I would have said throw it out. But your kinda right on the edge at 350. I would probably still use it myself and then after 4 weeks get bloods to know my testosterone level and make sure the stuff was doses properly and all the other tests that come along with it.