What happens if you take a short ester AAS and stop while continuing Test base?

BigRig40

Awards
Is there any rebound effect, will it mess with estrogen or anything? Taking Test Prop on a Test E cycle.. and thinking about dropping it after the first pin due to bad pip.. I know PIP is a thing with Test Prop, but injecting it into some virgin muscle (lateral tricep head) today and it did not feel good at all . still doesnt. Just want to know what would happen if i stopped now, or if i did 4-6 weeks of Test Prop then stopped.. while continuing 300 mg week of test

for those who say why such low test, im just getting back into gear/AAS after a long time.. i have orals on hand but want to ease into it and feel out the test e first

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Your test dose will drop for the amount of the test Prop, that's removed. Nothing else. Why are you pinning 2 esters in the first place?

BigRig40

Awards
Your test dose will drop for the amount of the test Prop, that's removed. Nothing else. Why are you pinning 2 esters in the first place?
As you may or may not know, Test with longer esters such as enanthate takes weeks to notice effects.. thus some people will use Prop as a kicker to get the more quick release testosterone benefits.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
As you may or may not know, Test with longer esters such as enanthate takes weeks to notice effects.. thus some people will use Prop as a kicker to get the more quick release testosterone benefits.
Yeah, that's what I was guessing. Anyway, no issue stopping the Prop. And the Test E sarts working from the day one too, even if taking a few weeks to reach peak levels. I wouldn't worry about discontinuing the Prop, if it gives you issues.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Ive done it both ways, kicking it off with prop dosent really make a big difference for me

BigRig40

Awards
Ive done it both ways, kicking it off with prop dosent really make a big difference for me
Yeah i forgot to mention, i think i got my E on the low side from using Aromasin just once a week with Test E.. i prob didnt need ANY at all, since i pin 4 days a week, M,W,F, and Saturday (.25 ml/ each pin) .. i think when you pin like this u barely aromatize .. so the aromasin was overkill... noticed just mild low E effects and decided i can prob fix it by taking Prop and within a week my E shuld go up from the influx of Exogenous test with short ester.. causing a quick rise ... but its just not worth it. this prop is old anyways like 3 years old. nothing seems wrong with the oil but the BA content + props nature to sting and be painful and crystalize in the muscle just isnt worth it.. esepcially not with a 28 slin pin.. i think it causes too much pressure, and causes it to crystalize. ofc im also pinning it into virgin muscle (lateral tricep head).. regardless fucc prop. made me feel like my triceps were permanently damaged .. it feels a bit better today b ut still cant flex it without pain/soreness and theres swelling. no fever or infection though which is good.. but yea prop is not my thing..

i got dbol an anavar anyways.. ima pop a dbol get my E back up to range.. and just run it for 6 weeks . didnt plan on adding it to my cycle but im no newb to dbol + even though im not bulking and going for a recomp, it should h ave tremendous benefits for that just becuase of its muscle retaining and muscle building properties. and its great if anyone ever crashes their e2 lol

i also have liver support on hand -- might as well use it

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Yeah i forgot to mention, i think i got my E on the low side from using Aromasin just once a week with Test E.. i prob didnt need ANY at all, since i pin 4 days a week, M,W,F, and Saturday (.25 ml/ each pin) .. i think when you pin like this u barely aromatize .. so the aromasin was overkill... noticed just mild low E effects and decided i can prob fix it by taking Prop and within a week my E shuld go up from the influx of Exogenous test with short ester.. causing a quick rise ... but its just not worth it. this prop is old anyways like 3 years old. nothing seems wrong with the oil but the BA content + props nature to sting and be painful and crystalize in the muscle just isnt worth it.. esepcially not with a 28 slin pin.. i think it causes too much pressure, and causes it to crystalize. ofc im also pinning it into virgin muscle (lateral tricep head).. regardless fucc prop. made me feel like my triceps were permanently damaged .. it feels a bit better today b ut still cant flex it without pain/soreness and theres swelling. no fever or infection though which is good.. but yea prop is not my thing..

i got dbol an anavar anyways.. ima pop a dbol get my E back up to range.. and just run it for 6 weeks . didnt plan on adding it to my cycle but im no newb to dbol + even though im not bulking and going for a recomp, it should h ave tremendous benefits for that just becuase of its muscle retaining and muscle building properties. and its great if anyone ever crashes their e2 lol

i also have liver support on hand -- might as well use it
I don't use ai unless I have to. I typically pin daily, or M,W,F when I get sick of pinning. If I'm under 500mg pinning frequently I typically will not need a ai, if I have masteron with it I definitely don't need a ai.

I may have missed it but do you have blood work showing your estrogen is low or are you going by the way that you feel?

Also there's no need to take a dbol to get your estrogen back up because that's not even regular estrogen, that's methyl estrogen.

If your e is low then wait a couple days and pin your entire weekly testosterone dose in one shot. That'll spike your estrogen right up and you can go back to painting how you normally wear after

BigRig40

Awards
I don't use ai unless I have to. I typically pin daily, or M,W,F when I get sick of pinning. If I'm under 500mg pinning frequently I typically will not need a ai, if I have masteron with it I definitely don't need a ai.

I may have missed it but do you have blood work showing your estrogen is low or are you going by the way that you feel?

Also there's no need to take a dbol to get your estrogen back up because that's not even regular estrogen, that's methyl estrogen.

If your e is low then wait a couple days and pin your entire weekly testosterone dose in one shot. That'll spike your estrogen right up and you can go back to painting how you normally wear after
Well I started the Test E at 250 mg/week only 2 weeks ago. Before this , my E was in healthy range.. the first Aromasin i took because i felt my balls shutting down really quickly, felt that empty/slightly achy balls feel like they were shutting down so i just took an Aromasin to be safe.. didnt think taking 1 woul ddo much. i didnt want to take it EOD.. felt like it would be overkill. so i took that one.. and then noticed my cock skin feeling weird, but ignored it. at end of week 2 i checked my weight outta curiosity and i believe since i started the test i gained about 5 lbs water weight. i took another Aromasin then. so basically at a 1 Aro/week protocol.. Maybe im taking too little? end of week 2 noticed oily skin.. this is beginning of week 3, and i feel a bit tired, oily skin..

perhaps my E is too high? i really hate going to docs here because i dont have a standard doc who i trust.. just a buncha clinics here who act weird about everything. and have terrible assistants.. like who can barely draw blood without it being painful. it sucks lol

overall i know thats the best move since.. i really cant tell if i feel tired or lethargic due to how hot it is here 90 degrees .. and the fact that i been sitting on my ass.. or what. because otherwise, when i go out and play basketball, ic an play multiple games no problem whatsoever lol.

i think im just overreacting.. it hink the main thing that had me concerned about Estrogen was my willy is barely doing anything.. morning woods not there at all since i started Test E. but ive also not been getting great sleep since Ramadan ended and during Ramadan i was staying up till 6 am consecutively all month since its harder for me to sleep and then wake up at 3-4 am to eat food .

i might just stop bitching and just lift more and eat well.. and if anything becomes TOO obvious, thats when ill know "oh okay my e2 is high".. since id ecided to stop taking aromasin.. it really can only go one direction at this point lol, epsecially if i start dbol

one last thing, pinning the prop was a terrible idea. i havent been able to work out yesterday or today.. i can and prob will but my tricep lateral head wont even flex rn. u know how u flex and u see that sick lateral head sticking out? now its like swollen so u cant see it . what a bitch lol, never again with the fuccin prop. especially from a questionable UGL lol. i got better sources now too

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Well I started the Test E at 250 mg/week only 2 weeks ago. Before this , my E was in healthy range.. the first Aromasin i took because i felt my balls shutting down really quickly, felt that empty/slightly achy balls feel like they were shutting down so i just took an Aromasin to be safe.. didnt think taking 1 woul ddo much. i didnt want to take it EOD.. felt like it would be overkill. so i took that one.. and then noticed my cock skin feeling weird, but ignored it. at end of week 2 i checked my weight outta curiosity and i believe since i started the test i gained about 5 lbs water weight. i took another Aromasin then. so basically at a 1 Aro/week protocol.. Maybe im taking too little? end of week 2 noticed oily skin.. this is beginning of week 3, and i feel a bit tired, oily skin..

perhaps my E is too high? i really hate going to docs here because i dont have a standard doc who i trust.. just a buncha clinics here who act weird about everything. and have terrible assistants.. like who can barely draw blood without it being painful. it sucks lol

overall i know thats the best move since.. i really cant tell if i feel tired or lethargic due to how hot it is here 90 degrees .. and the fact that i been sitting on my ass.. or what. because otherwise, when i go out and play basketball, ic an play multiple games no problem whatsoever lol.

i think im just overreacting.. it hink the main thing that had me concerned about Estrogen was my willy is barely doing anything.. morning woods not there at all since i started Test E. but ive also not been getting great sleep since Ramadan ended and during Ramadan i was staying up till 6 am consecutively all month since its harder for me to sleep and then wake up at 3-4 am to eat food .

i might just stop bitching and just lift more and eat well.. and if anything becomes TOO obvious, thats when ill know "oh okay my e2 is high".. since id ecided to stop taking aromasin.. it really can only go one direction at this point lol, epsecially if i start dbol

one last thing, pinning the prop was a terrible idea. i havent been able to work out yesterday or today.. i can and prob will but my tricep lateral head wont even flex rn. u know how u flex and u see that sick lateral head sticking out? now its like swollen so u cant see it . what a bitch lol, never again with the fuccin prop. especially from a questionable UGL lol. i got better sources now too
I'm confused, you're saying that because you started feeling shut down you took an anti estrogen? that doesn't make any sense at all, an AI has no effect on stopping shutdown like at all. Now if you said I started feeling puffy itchy nipples then that would make sense.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
If you're feeling shut down taking an aromas in to feel "safe", safe from what. I don't think you quite understand how these things work. If you feel shut down or your balls were shriking and you found that undesirable then you would put HCG into the equation. Or just deal with your balls shrinking. Put an AI it doesn't do anything in that situation

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I'm not busting your balls I'm just trying to help you understand

BigRig40

Awards
I'm confused, you're saying that because you started feeling shut down you took an anti estrogen? that doesn't make any sense at all, an AI has no effect on stopping shutdown like at all. Now if you said I started feeling puffy itchy nipples then that would make sense.
You're 100% Right. What I am saying is, once I knew the Test E was working (since it was an older vial that I didnt want to waste from a great reputable source), out of precaution i decided to take 1 Aromasin.. instead of the EOD or E3D Protocol, i was taking it once a week.. I mentioned the balls thing becuase I wasnt sure if the gear had lost its potency but being that i felt shutdown pretty dang quickly after starting , i was sure it was still good to go.

I'm pretty well versed when it comes to gear. .. just a bit frugal and didnt want to waste 2 of 30 old vials i have of gear laying around haha.. igot newer stuff that just came in like 2 weeks ago too lol

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
You're 100% Right. What I am saying is, once I knew the Test E was working (since it was an older vial that I didnt want to waste from a great reputable source), out of precaution i decided to take 1 Aromasin.. instead of the EOD or E3D Protocol, i was taking it once a week.. I mentioned the balls thing becuase I wasnt sure if the gear had lost its potency but being that i felt shutdown pretty dang quickly after starting , i was sure it was still good to go.
I get what your saying now

BigRig40

Awards
I get what your saying now
yeah i dont know if you caught the edit, but while im very well versed in AAS, i'm quite frugal, and had 30 vials laying around so i didnt want them to go to waste.. evne though i just bought new stuff recently too lol. but now im realizing after taking the prop, maybe i shouldnt hold on so dearly to old stuff.. even though its not the prop's fault lol.. just made me get a kick of reality saying "you know some of this UGL stuff is probably home brew quality" hence why i got it dirt cheap off a promo and still have a ton of it lol

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
yeah i dont know if you caught the edit, but while im very well versed in AAS, i'm quite frugal, and had 30 vials laying around so i didnt want them to go to waste.. evne though i just bought new stuff recently too lol. but now im realizing after taking the prop, maybe i shouldnt hold on so dearly to old stuff.. even though its not the prop's fault lol.. just made me get a kick of reality saying "you know some of this UGL stuff is probably home brew quality" hence why i got it dirt cheap off a promo and still have a ton of it lol
Oh dude, when I was younger I use to save all my almost empty vlbottels until I got a blunt tip needle and suck them all out and combine them into one and then use it 😂😂😂😂

Not anymore though

BigRig40

Awards
Oh dude, when I was younger I use to save all my almost empty vlbottels until I got a blunt tip needle and suck them all out and combine them into one and then use it 😂😂😂😂

Not anymore though
haha i feel ya. these are mostly sealed unused vials full of oil xD but , still i got em about 3 yrs ago so who knows how old they are originally, but yeah i totally feel ya, im the same way with most stuff. that prop jus kicked my ass man, idk what i was thinking pinning into my lateral head with prop when i rarely use prop (I used it a while back and stopped due to PIP in the psat too, ) but never in my lateral head of tris.. i never pinned anything thee.. i guess since my Test was up due to being on Test E, it just felt right in the moment hahah\

while my triceps are still botheirng me being that they're swollen, im gonna man up and go workout, .. sad part is, people are buying all the damn chicken breast at the stores i go to.. since prices of everythign is up due to whats happenign in Ukraine and some Cargo holdups at the US border. ... i usually buy these 10 lb packs of chicken breast for dirt cheap and now i cant even find em

beefyfan

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established

Not anymore though
I still will pull the stopper off and pour the drips into a syringe.

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

I'm pretty well versed when it comes to gear. .. just a bit frugal and didnt want to waste 2 of 30 old vials i have of gear laying around haha.. igot newer stuff that just came in like 2 weeks ago too lol

Not anymore though
We probably all have a little “Gear Hoarder” in us to some extent.

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I’m so confused as to what is going on in here.

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar