what happened to the other OL supplements?

KingLeonidas9

KingLeonidas9

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Excuse my stupidity but I been away for a while and haven't been able to keep up. But I remember OL having some pro hormones and SARMS for sale on the website. I know prohormones went away after the ban but what happened to the SARMS?

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yates could explain more but sarms have be discontinued and no longer manufactured due to them being banned. You can still find some of them at supplement stores if they haven't sold out.

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yates could explain more but sarms have be discontinued and no longer manufactured due to them being banned. You can still find some of them at supplement stores if they haven't sold out.
Excuse my stupidity but I been away for a while and haven't been able to keep up. But I remember OL having some pro hormones and SARMS for sale on the website. I know prohormones went away after the ban but what happened to the SARMS?
Correct you can still find them around before they sale out.

OL will have some new products hitting soon, might want to check those out

KingLeonidas9

KingLeonidas9

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
oh damn SARMS got banned too? i didnt know that. Wow that sucks. I wish i had grabbed some before it got banned. Im not even going to bother looking online, I know the prices will be jacked up. thanks.

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
oh damn SARMS got banned too? i didnt know that. Wow that sucks. I wish i had grabbed some before it got banned. Im not even going to bother looking online, I know the prices will be jacked up. thanks.
No they are actually pretty cheap. You can still find them around m, I can tell you we only have We have 4 cardar1ne left