What Happened to OL's Test Boosters?

JYD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Can't find their LJ100 anymore. The last few bottles didn't seem to do anything. Also, it seems to be out of stock everywhere along with Test1fy, King's Blood, etc.

If you go to their website, under Testosterone Boosters, there's nothing.

I liked their products, despite their LJ100 seeming to lose efficacy to me over time, and I always did 8-12 weeks, 5/2, with a two week break in between.

Are they going through a change? Just curious.

Garyboy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Tyler said he’s formulating a new one that will be his best work yet!

JYD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Tyler said he’s formulating a new one that will be his best work yet!
Hmmm... Good. Hopefully it's just a basic LJ100, but quality, with something like Boron added like TestED and Viron.

mohit

Awards
Can't find their LJ100 anymore. The last few bottles didn't seem to do anything. Also, it seems to be out of stock everywhere along with Test1fy, King's Blood, etc.

I liked their products, despite their LJ100 seeming to lose efficacy to me over time, and I always did 8-12 weeks, 5/2, with a two week break in between.

Test1fy is still available on their site just use the search option

JYD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Test1fy is still available on their site just use the search option
Thanks, man. ...I'm looking for something without Ash and Macuna. ...I believe Ash makes me too groggy based on trying M-Test. I would love a legit LJ100 ingredient mixed with maybe shilat and boron and that's it. Something that doesn't require cycling or have too many other ingredients.

Look forward to this new formula and thanks for suggesting!

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Thanks, man. ...I'm looking for something without Ash and Macuna. ...I believe Ash makes me too groggy based on trying M-Test. I would love a legit LJ100 ingredient mixed with maybe shilat and boron and that's it. Something that doesn't require cycling or have too many other ingredients.

Look forward to this new formula and thanks for suggesting!
Have you used Viron?

Reactions: JYD
Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Going to be coming out with the best test booster the market has ever seen under the olympus labs label. The formula is going to be so concentrated to specific ingredients and focus on driving test and libido up the roof.

JYD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Going to be coming out with the best test booster the market has ever seen under the olympus labs label. The formula is going to be so concentrated to specific ingredients and focus on driving test and libido up the roof.
Sweet! I’ll look out for it. Thx!

JYD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Have you used Viron?
I have. Felt like it worked a bit then leveled off kind of quick for me. Plus, wasn’t sure Of the quality of the tongkat Ali. I always liked the straight LJ100.

I can give it another shot.

I prefer simple ingredients. Ash doesn’t agree with me.

Ptlhains

Ptlhains

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Suppremacy has OL LJ100 Buy 2, get 1 free - they have had this same deal for almost two years.
Viron at regular price is still a better deal though....

JYD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Suppremacy has OL LJ100 Buy 2, get 1 free - they have had this same deal for almost two years.
Viron at regular price is still a better deal though....
I feel like Viron worked for a week or two, then I didn't feel much. I could try it again. I always cycle these products 8 weeks on, 2-3 weeks off.

mohit

Awards
when is it coming?

diesel x

diesel x

Awards
  • First Up Vote
when is it coming out?

JYD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
...And will it be a single ingredient of LJ100 or is OL smashing a lot of ingredients in a few caps/doses?

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
...And will it be a single ingredient of LJ100 or is OL smashing a lot of ingredients in a few caps/doses?
I’d assume they are making a formula not just a single ingredient.

I’m sure if there is enough interest they’d keep doing their LJ100.

nãomiguel

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Just get Massacr3, its basically steroids even though the label says its 'laxogenin'

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The new test booster will drop in the next 8 weeks or less. Formula is finalized now off to the presses

Josh141090

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Timeframe???

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
@JYD sounds like if you wait 8 weeks you can test out their new formula test booster. That might be the best option if you don't mind waiting and are wanting to stick with OL.

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The new test booster will drop in the next 8 weeks or less. Formula is finalized now off to the presses
I'm going to hold you to this, as I continue my search for a bottle of OG K1ngs Blood.

Can you confirm if there will be any anti estrogen/aromitaze inhibitors or not? I prefer to add my own based of feel and need.

JYD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm going to hold you to this, as I continue my search for a bottle of OG K1ngs Blood.

Can you confirm if there will be any anti estrogen/aromitaze inhibitors or not? I prefer to add my own based of feel and need.
I too prefer no anti-E's. Cramming the "all-in-ones" don't work for me. ...I know, I'm the only one. Ha!

xam2991

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just get Massacr3, its basically steroids even though the label says its 'laxogenin'
It was alright, but I wouldn’t compare it at all to steroids. Currently six weeks into my first cycle, nothing natty I have ever taken(and I’ve tried it all) compares.

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

none added. A new novel tongkat source too with high eurycomanone content

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good stuff. Looking forward to the continuation of og olympus When is the lyfstyle pre dropping? I’ve been out of the loop

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I am very excite yes.

Send me two bottles for an early review please. I'll sign a NDA 😂🤣😂🤣

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
That’s definitely a good start! Tongkat Ali is always a winner in my book, and a novel high quality extract is very exciting! Maybe the new KB will be the first test booster to introduce us to Shoden Ashwagandha too?

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I would prefer no Ash. Too many products contain it making it hard to stack, and it is also a cheap enough ingredient you can add it yourself of you choose to. And I am a fan.

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No ash either. Does have a high dose for standardized HGW and another not so used expensive premium patented ingredient.

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
No ash either. Does have a high dose for standardized HGW and another not so used expensive premium patented ingredient.
Stop. You're teasing all the things I've wanted in a booster.

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Will it be stronger than Super-pct ?

Available on amazon?

Looking forward to it!