What happened to OL Sup3r PCT?

patrick25

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've been holding out on this one because it didn't include the KSM-66. Looks loaded will be getting some.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Agree with all the positive feedback. Product is stacked!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Got word it’s about two weeks out. I’ll keep everyone update with a hard release
Date as time nears closer

barische

barische

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Holy ****!! Its stacked with all stuff i wanted to try!!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
barische

barische

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
You’re telling me!
Except for that never heard of a-ianno, ur magnesium chelation / bonding..

Good idea leaving aswgha out!! Only if high eurycomanone was added also!!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
640-x-300-tK1ngs-pct-launch.jpg

Tomorrow! Be ready

BillD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Only to have them stop selling it in a month. Company is beyond frustrating. I was such a fan boy of this company when Re1gn,Endur3,Massacre and super pct were first released and then the lyfstyle debauchery happened and all the other **** either got reformulated or just dropped. I had really high hopes as there products worked great. Not bashing the company, just wishing that they would of kept all the good products. I compare it to old spice putting out a great deodorant and body wash and then once everyone is hooked they change the smell or just discontinue it.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Only to have them stop selling it in a month. Company is beyond frustrating. I was such a fan boy of this company when Re1gn,Endur3,Massacre and super pct were first released and then the lyfstyle debauchery happened and all the other **** either got reformulated or just dropped. I had really high hopes as there products worked great. Not bashing the company, just wishing that they would of kept all the good products. I compare it to old spice putting out a great deodorant and body wash and then once everyone is hooked they change the smell or just discontinue it.
I feel you. I know like 6 months into covid they were struggling sourcing certain ingredients, especially since many are innovative and not so commonplace. I went to grab Massacr3 and it was sold out so I can feel you. Fingers crossed the next few releases will keep up with demand

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes sir. I’ll try and keep you updated when I get the email, going to be driving 4 hours here in an hour or two.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
NEW PRODUCT ALERT!!!!!

K1ngs PCT by Olympus Labs
72 Hours Only Launch Special
GET 35% OFF

use code: K1NGSPCT35

Post Cycle Therapy's highest pinnacle has been reached with K1ngs PCT!

Read on and you can see that OL has gone above and beyond with countless hours of intense research in creating the most advanced PCT possible and have changed...read more

Learn More About K1ngs PCT >

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Don’t sleep on it! 35% off for 72 hours

50Magnum

50Magnum

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So I looked up the ingredients; this shows α-Ionone (I realize there hasn't been much studies on this so I dont know why they put that in).

50Magnum

50Magnum

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Except for that never heard of a-ianno, ur magnesium chelation / bonding..

Good idea leaving aswgha out!! Only if high eurycomanone was added also!!
Believe the magnesium chelation is just vitamin c.......................... you can buy that at any supp shop.

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Believe the magnesium chelation is just vitamin c.......................... you can buy that at any supp shop.
MAA2P is a derivative of vitamin C that has unique qualities, as detailed in the write up.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established

Validnamehere

Awards
I keep trying all the links to buy this but none work. Is it because I’m in Germany?

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I keep trying all the links to buy this but none work. Is it because I’m in Germany?
Does this link work? If not try our live chat and I am sure they can get you squared away. I would try at 9am pacific west standard time. Appreciate the support all the way from Germany bro!

50Magnum

50Magnum

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So the KME extract shows its from a stem rather than whole plant. Is there any diff in how this KME extract is compared to other products with KME?

Malbranque

Malbranque

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Just bought two tubs to Ireland. I miss Test1fy so much so hopefully this fills that void...
Serious dose of E Cottoni too...

ironkill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Would this be beneficial even if one were not coming off an anabolic? Just as a test booster?

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Would this be beneficial even if one were not coming off an anabolic? Just as a test booster?
I would say yes. It’s geared towards restart but a lot of the end results and goals are the same. We also have K1ngs blood which is a stacked test booster as well.

Today is the last day everyone! Don’t miss out

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
seems like it, more seems like it belongs in a category like anabolic effect or vector. the korean mistltoe makes it seem more of a anabolic supplment.

50Magnum

50Magnum

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
seems like it, more seems like it belongs in a category like anabolic effect or vector. the korean mistltoe makes it seem more of a anabolic supplment.
the thing is it has KME, cistanche tubulosa(I believe deserticola is better for muscle building never tried it though) which are the two known ingredients for muscle and performance. I think everything else is for test/libido. So its a mix of a pct/slight anabolic like supplement. Noadded did mention α-Ionone was also for performance/muscle but I only seen 1 study on it when looking it up. Anyone try spilanthes by itself? Other than helping you in bed like anyone use it for bodybuilding purposes? I know SNS sells it by itself and it was also in USP Labs Ultimate T in the past. I wonder if anyone can post their experience with spilanthes.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
the thing is it has KME, cistanche tubulosa(I believe deserticola is better for muscle building never tried it though) which are the two known ingredients for muscle and performance. I think everything else is for test/libido. So its a mix of a pct/slight anabolic like supplement. Noadded did mention α-Ionone was also for performance/muscle but I only seen 1 study on it when looking it up. Anyone try spilanthes by itself? Other than helping you in bed like anyone use it for bodybuilding purposes? I know SNS sells it by itself and it was also in USP Labs Ultimate T in the past. I wonder if anyone can post their experience with spilanthes.
I haven’t tried it solo personally but I did enjoy ultimate T. Hopefully someone else has but I know data is good from what I’ve seen

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Should also note, I've also added in ND Tongkat 10%.

That profile for K1ngs PCT is loaded though. I got 2 bottles for 8 weeks.
Looking forward to the feedback bro

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
How was the Alpha Seven?

Have you used Ultra Hard TD? Or anything you can compare it to mate? Cheers
Yes, I've used Ultra Hard. Very similar to Alpha Seven for hardness and vascularity. Alpha Seven has better fat burning properties. If I had to choose one, I'd choose Alpha Seven. Both are solid though.

FYI, I did experience some joint dryness from Ultra Hard doing 5-6 pumps/day.

barische

barische

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Just to report here. i have been on ND cistanche and libido has skyrocketed since adding it. K1ngz PCT with cistanche + spilantes may be amazing for PCT for those with limp noodles...