Unanswered What happened to Nuraplanet??

beastmode1981

beastmode1981

Awards
  • Established
well where is the inventory? Ill take it all!

beastmode1981

beastmode1981

Awards
  • Established
They where on a week ago solid? i dont understand.

NutButter

NutButter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Lol, I just went and checked it out. Stick a fork in it, it's done. Mccandless finally destroyed one of the all time best supplement sites.

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Lol, I just went and checked it out. Stick a fork in it, it's done. Mccandless finally destroyed one of the all time best supplement sites.
I thought McCandless sold it. That was when it started going downhill fast. Not sure though.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
It's like a deals site now. Nothing much more than that. A shame really, they were my go to for years

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I never had any of the issues others had and even had extra bottles tossed in when things were slow to ship. They had some of the best deals right down to the bitter end. I for one will miss them. Their sister site is still up and running.

lunchbeast

Awards
I remember starting to have trouble a few years ago with their website while trying to place orders - couldn't get to my cart to check out. I'd never had any issues prior to that, nor did I have any prior problems with customer service. Sent multiple emails to their contact address and left multiple vm's on their phone asking for help and never got a single response. I went through that cycle every month or so for three or four months, every time they'd send out their newsletter with the latest promos with something I wanted, and never got a response.

Out of frustration, I finally posted a question on the AM forum asking if anybody else was having trouble. There were a couple of offers to help me get my order, but my main gripe at that point was that there appeared to be zero customer service. I explained that I expected somebody at the company to respond to the messages I'd left there without me having to try to track down a company rep on a forum.

I basically got borderline flamed for that, and just let the whole thing drop. Never ordered from them again.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
They used to be the ****, did they sell or something?

Back in the day I sent them masses of customers through a couple different large forums, never expected anything in return. One day I got a pm in one car forum, from some guy with one post saying 'hey we see you're kicking ass for us here, enjoy a store credit on us'. I don't remember, it was either $50 or $100, but either way that was super nice of them.

Now they're toast. Boo.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Sad. It’s like watching toys r us die.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
I remember starting to have trouble a few years ago with their website while trying to place orders - couldn't get to my cart to check out. I'd never had any issues prior to that, nor did I have any prior problems with customer service. Sent multiple emails to their contact address and left multiple vm's on their phone asking for help and never got a single response. I went through that cycle every month or so for three or four months, every time they'd send out their newsletter with the latest promos with something I wanted, and never got a response.

Out of frustration, I finally posted a question on the AM forum asking if anybody else was having trouble. There were a couple of offers to help me get my order, but my main gripe at that point was that there appeared to be zero customer service. I explained that I expected somebody at the company to respond to the messages I'd left there without me having to try to track down a company rep on a forum.

I basically got borderline flamed for that, and just let the whole thing drop. Never ordered from them again.
Dang sorry to hear that. Sometimes people get passionate when people have complaints about a company they like so they get on the defensive. A shame it meant you stop following up with them.

I know they had an issue where their contact number on the webpage was wrong for a LONG time - it was showing the right address but when you actually clicked on it it came up with something slightly different.

I had an issue where I was just browsing the site and added a couple of items to my cart but shipping it all internationally was going to cost me more than the products itself so I left the page. Shortly after I received confirmation I had bought the items and a shipping confirmation. Fired some emails off to customer service but never heard anything.

A rep on here resolved it after a few days of emails - turns out I was never billed or sent the items, someone had accidentally checked out for me on their end.

stimtron

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
He's been around for a reason. First bulk nutrition, then smart powders, finally nutraplanet seems like the last stop in the road.

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Nutra was my back up place, but every 2 orders I'd always have an issue with them. Something delayed in shipping or some sort of phukery. If bb.com or others didn't have something I'd wanted I'd go with Nutra. But they've never been "awesome". And this is going back 10-15 years.

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
They just sent out and email, that they are back, have good deals on expired protein bars. But yeah site is like a closeout store

irishiron300

irishiron300

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
They were my go to in the mid 2000’s. They’ve been crap for some time. It’s sad, but there are some other great retailers to take their place. That’s life I guess.