What Happened to Noopept / Nootropimax? Why No More?

JYD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just as the title says, what this happened to this product.

johnnyp

johnnyp

Awards
  • Established
Can't answer the question directly but it's not a hard formula to replicate

scump

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
as for noopept apparently supp companies moved away from it through fear of regulation, this never came to fruition so a number of companies have started using it again.

as for nootropimax no idea. I don't even know if this forum have their reps anymore.

Deimos7

Awards
I just picked up some from science.bio yesterday, ill let you know how it is in a few days

Reactions: JYD

JYD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I just picked up some from science.bio yesterday, ill let you know how it is in a few days
thx. Let us know. I’d love to find something like nootropimax as that formula worked great for me

JYD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
what does it do?
Nootropimax is my fave combo formula in the noot arena. Just the perfect mix of ingredients to give me better focus and mood and it was consistent in that I could take it for days and not feel like built a tolerance.

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Nootropimax is my fave combo formula in the noot arena. Just the perfect mix of ingredients to give me better focus and mood and it was consistent in that I could take it for days and not feel like built a tolerance.
Yeah that was a great product and I regularly found it on Amazon for around 30 bucks…Great stacked with a pump product, pre workout.

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I know of one supp shop that sells straight noopept. Also a few preworkouts have it in it. assasin and defiant do for sure.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yeah that was a great product and I regularly found it on Amazon for around 30 bucks…Great stacked with a pump product, pre workout.
check out time cop by appollon nutrition...i just bought some yesterday.