What generic GH do you guys prefer for fat brurning?

shanewilliams

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I’ve used mostly serostim from the pharmacy for the last 20 years but lost that connection. In 2016. At 4.5 ius per day the serostim literally melted the fat while maintains mass which is obviously why gh is so coveted. Other guys use higher amounts to build muscle but like I said it’s just fat burning for me. Now- I’ve tried many different generic GH brands over the years and I just haven’t experienced anything close to the same efficacy in regards to burning fat. I find that they swell my legs and ankles and I hold some water. Seems the muscles might get fuller as well. That being said- I’ve heard that the generics have come a long way since 2010 even and I’m looking to try them out again. Can anyone recommend a particular brand of generics that you have had good success with - strictly fat burning. I.e. no bloat, stomach remains flat and abs become visable after a few months.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I get Chinese generic bro. Seems to do the job, pharma just too expensive for long runs along with all the other shite I take. The Chinese knock out some decent stuff imo, key is making sure you buy from a legit company (alibaba verified seller, 4+ years trading, decent volumes and good reviews is my requirement). Ironically the company I’m using right now are based in Wuhan 🙈

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I also use Chinese generics. But we can’t source openly here bro

shanewilliams

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Yeah I have some genotropin cartridges but those are pretty annoying to reconstitute without the Pen. I just picked up Angtropin. Has anyone used those?

robthomas

robthomas

Awards
I been on off brand China **** for two years works good for me with just 2uis makes a difference

RIPDanDuchaine

RIPDanDuchaine

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My guy has Auctus Labs Somatropin for 100iu kits 10 x 10iu vials for $275. Is that a good price? How much would I need for fat burning? I know absolutely nada about GH, so sorry for the newb questions.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
My guy has Auctus Labs Somatropin for 100iu kits 10 x 10iu vials for $275. Is that a good price? How much would I need for fat burning? I know absolutely nada about GH, so sorry for the newb questions.
my ugl would be $380 for 100iu somatropin so I reckon that’s a decent deal for pharma grade. I pay $85 for my Chinese generic hgh though so compared to that it’s pretty pricey.....but depending on who you listen to pharma ‘may be’ much better.

at the top end for you would be 4iu a day. Whatever you decide you don’t need more than that and above that dose is where you’ll start to run into insulin resistance problems (as an aside you should be taking something for glycemic variability anyway).

I would suggest 2iu a day as being beneficial for fat loss alongside the anabolics I know your running. Most people will see noticeable benefits at that dose imo (and based on what I’ve seen/heard).

im currently using 4iu a day on a bulk and seeing noticeable benefits in mitigating fat gain plus recovery.

shanewilliams

Awards
  • First Up Vote
You need 4iu per day to burn fat sure you can use a bit less but it will take longer. I’ve been using gh 20 years at all different dosages and found 4.5iu of serostim to be perfect. 2-3iu is usually the dosage one takes for healing purposes or anti-aging. I also wouldnt consider Auctus pharm grade it’s UGL. Im trying the brand I mentioned above as the sponsor gave me a deal to provide feedback on another forum. My past experience with UG gh is that it’s simply not nearly as effective for fat burning or wasn’t at the time that I used it. (10 plus years ago). I have a good source for genotropin cartridges which is pharm grade but they don’t come with the pen. You have to push the water into the powder portion and there is a lot of pressure - I wound up breaking the seal and like 25% leaked. Just very frustrating without the pen. If you are considering gh you will need at least 300ius before you see noticeable body recomp

shanewilliams

Awards
  • First Up Vote
BTW .. what you want to look at more than ius is mgs. The sponsor will usually post the average MGs a batch will test at. I’d recommend going with about 1.2mg per day split into 2 doses for fat burning. TP blacktops or mauves are considered to be some of the best generics on the market.