what exactly is Drostanolone Propionate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolfe08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I heard it's "Masteron" and I"m not familiar with that either...

when I run a search for Drostanolone Propionate all the threads are in the homebrew section and don't say what it is...or what it's common puropse is used for (ie. cutter with test etc...)

mywetnightmares

Kyra Gracie= my future wife
Awards
  • Established
It's masteron, a dht derivative used for increasing muscle hardness and density during the latter part of a cutter. It has some anti estrogenic properties so it can also be used to control estrogen on cycle to a degree.

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
Drostanalone Propionate is a DHT derivative.

It's used to bring out hardness graininess, and vascularity during the weeks leading up to a competition.

It has mild antiestrogenic properties, and a very high affinity for SHBG. This affinity is beneficial because if you run Test and other compounds alongside Masteron, more free Test/hormone will reign unbound in the system.

Any simple search would turn this up.

Wolfe08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
interesting...what are the negatives...(hairloss?)

also...is it exclusively used for competition prep or do ur everyday AAS users find a use for it as well...

how exactly is it related to Proviron?

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
Hairloss, acne, body hair... the usual..

Recreational users see benefits from it, yes..

The reason why many consider it a competition drug, is that you really need to be sub 10% bf to see the true benefits..

But the qualities discussed are good for recreational users as well.

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I don't think the regular guy who cycles to look better would need or get anything out of using drostanolone dipropionate.. Tren does almost the same thing as far as hardening, but it'll also put size on you while masteron is just merely for cosmetic purposes (vascularity, hardness, skin tightening)..

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
yeah what big pete said ... plus any cosmetic gains cease once the drug is discontinued

p.s. i don't know how a search turned up nothing i've probably discussed masteron 50 times personally on this board

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
I mainly agree Big Pete and Glen, but I find the high SHBG affinity verrrry interesting. I'm biased regardless as my Orangutan is running it right now. :D

jarhead

jarhead

Awards
  • Established
Agree with glen, big pete and ubiquitous. You need to be fairly lean already to notice the good things about masteron. For the money, there are better, more versatile compounds out there.

Wolfe08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
fair enough, thanks guy...

I'm about 8-10% bf right now...

i'm looking into a summer/cutter cycle...

I've done 2 cycles thus far...12 week test e/dbol and 12 week test e/deca/dbol...

I'm looking to do a 6 week cycle, I didn't really wanna do anything that involved me pinning EOD for too long (ie 6 weeks of test prop...yikes) but that seems to be the best best...

how does 6 weeks of

ana/test prop/tren sound?
some people say I need HCG some say I don't..thoughts, or edits to the cycle...

THanks

mywetnightmares

Kyra Gracie= my future wife
Awards
  • Established
By ana do you mean anavar?

houseman

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
in my opinion, masteron or proviron should be used in conjunction with ANY testosterone.

1) its anti-estrogen properities
2) its ability increase free test to actually make better use (potentiate) the the exogenous testosterone
3) libido :cool:

houseman

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
fair enough, thanks guy...

I'm about 8-10% bf right now...

i'm looking into a summer/cutter cycle...

I've done 2 cycles thus far...12 week test e/dbol and 12 week test e/deca/dbol...

I'm looking to do a 6 week cycle, I didn't really wanna do anything that involved me pinning EOD for too long (ie 6 weeks of test prop...yikes) but that seems to be the best best...

how does 6 weeks of

ana/test prop/tren sound?
some people say I need HCG some say I don't..thoughts, or edits to the cycle...

THanks
At 21 I am not going to help you with anything.

You ask about masteron but a very simple search on Google or ANY bodybuilding board that has an anabolics section would yield a lot of information.

2 cycles huh.

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
in my opinion, masteron or proviron should be used in conjunction with ANY testosterone.

1) its anti-estrogen properities
2) its ability increase free test to actually make better use (potentiate) the the exogenous testosterone
3) libido :cool:
1. The action of anti-e is kinda weak on both fronts, but proviron is the less expensive of the two, and they're both similar to dht..

2. Same as proviron, more expensive for the average gym rat..

3. Well, dancers in Montreal have helped with my libido.. :study:

houseman

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
1. The action of anti-e is kinda weak on both fronts, but proviron is the less expensive of the two, and they're both similar to dht..

2. Same as proviron, more expensive for the average gym rat..

3. Well, dancers in Montreal have helped with my libido.. :study:
3) LOL

Masteron and proviron are pretty damn cheap here it seems.

Lucky boy that I am. :D

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
BTW slick,
How does my cycle look?
as for johnny - re-read what I posted and perhaps have someone help u out, cause I DID not ask what anyone else thought...it was a STATEMENT not a question...I think they teach u the difference in like preschool...
That is fvcking question even in kindergarten. Maybe you are not smart enough to figure out what that little curvy symbol is at the end of your text but for future reference that is a QUESTION mark.

Jerkoffs like you are exactly what is not needed here. You post questions that could be answered with <1minute with a google search and then jump ugly like a little girl when people don't respond the way you think they should.

It might be the Test/Tren talking now but you are an assh0le.

Last edited:

Wolfe08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
BTW slick,

That is fvcking question even in kindergarten. Maybe you are not smart enough to figure out what that little curvy symbol is at the end of your text but for future reference that is a QUESTION mark.

Jerkoffs like you are exactly what is not needed here. You post questions that could be answered with <1minute with a google search and then jump ugly like a little girl when people don't respond the way you think they should.

It might be the Test/Tren talking now but you are an assh0le.
what the hell are you talking about...??

You ****in moron just took a post from ANOTHER thread and posted it in this one so u wouldn't look as stupid, but NOW you look even more stupid...**** man...get lost...

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
The other thread was deleted. I just wanted to respond to your remark in that thread.

Yeah, I am the dumb one :lol:

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
guys calm down ... wolfe he is a right though .. a 3 second search would have answered your question (and that goes for at least 90% of your threads)

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Easy, or another thread bites it..

Status
Not open for further replies.