What else compares to Alpha Yohimbine? (Looking for replacement)

N2ofusion

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hi everyone,

Alpha Y is one of my favorite all around stims. Even around 2 mg it hits hard, doesn’t build much of a tolerance, and provides a good workout rush. Appetite suppression also a big plus.

Any other stims out there that can replicate that feeling? Starting to notice chest pain and worsening side effects when I take it. Probably 2x a week has been my routine for a few years. Not into DMAA or DMHA due to their libido impacts.

Anyone got any suggestions? Feel I’ve tried a lot of what’s available

SMS

SMS

Awards
  • First Up Vote
not sure, myself looking for similar things, but i get similar effects with Y-hcl too on a higher dose, (i know it affects differently to everyone)

currently using 2.5 to 5mg y-hcl, and sometimes 1 cap from allmax yohimbine/rawolscine which just is 3.5mg total, with only 0.5 of alpha-y, gives me enough cold sweat and shivers..

as a complete product, The pre.wo EVL ENGN Shred, has good enough amount of Y extract that gives me a great energy throughout the day.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
yohimbine compares . That said ive tried both a lot, and dont know if i felt the difference. I know on paper alpha the sides are lessened and such, the doses are so much different.

I use them both.since I have both, when prepping for a show, before fasted cardio. That said for it to really be effective, no bcaa's as they blunt insulin. Its too long in a fasted state to really get benefits . I would take them and go do weights on empty or cardio, to get maximum fat burning benefits. I wont do that again, ill use bcaa's before cardio with l carnitine , yohimbine, or alpha yohimbine or both. Its not working as good as on a completely empty stomach but its probally stil doing smething right?

N2ofusion

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hmm, okay, also thinking isopropyl-nor synephrine if I can find it in more products