What does Clen feel like.

Bigmatt57

Bigmatt57

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Currently on a cut, a 700 calorie deficit. Looking to add a solid fat Burner into the equation. What better than clen. Not sure what dosage I will be taking but prob the least but still effective amount. What do you feel like taking clen? My resting heart rate is around 60-70 and I’m fine if clen makes it around 90-110 but anything above that I’m not sure I’ll be to comfortable with. What’s your experience with clen.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Currently on a cut, a 700 calorie deficit. Looking to add a solid fat Burner into the equation. What better than clen. Not sure what dosage I will be taking but prob the least but still effective amount. What do you feel like taking clen? My resting heart rate is around 60-70 and I’m fine if clen makes it around 90-110 but anything above that I’m not sure I’ll be to comfortable with. What’s your experience with clen.
in terms of effectiveness clen is right up there, probably only second to DNP (which clearly no one should recommend as it’s extremely dangerous)

but clen itself is pretty heart toxic bro. Study below for reference but you’ll find plenty about the cardio toxicity of clen if you look.

personally I use it once a year for 2 weeks on, 2 weeks off repeated 4 times for my summer cut.

it makes you shaky, very shaky. I’m a bit weird and like that feeling but lots of people don’t. It makes you feel a bit ‘on edge’ all the time (again I like that) as well.

personally I think an ECA stack is effective (not quite as effective but easily good enough) with far fewer downsides.

hope that helps

Bigmatt57

Bigmatt57

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
in terms of effectiveness clen is right up there, probably only second to DNP (which clearly no one should recommend as it’s extremely dangerous)

but clen itself is pretty heart toxic bro. Study below for reference but you’ll find plenty about the cardio toxicity of clen if you look.

personally I use it once a year for 2 weeks on, 2 weeks off repeated 4 times for my summer cut.

it makes you shaky, very shaky. I’m a bit weird and like that feeling but lots of people don’t. It makes you feel a bit ‘on edge’ all the time (again I like that) as well.

personally I think an ECA stack is effective (not quite as effective but easily good enough) with far fewer downsides.

hope that helps

Ya maybe it may be best to go ECA route, I know a shop near me sells plenty of fat burners with caffeine and ephedrine. Might pick up a bottle.

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
It’s better and safer once available (look around, I’m not experienced with fat burners), Clen is not as good as it sounds.

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I never noticed much better results from Clen then eca so I always just went with that. Clen will make you jittery if you take too much to fast is about all I noticed sides wise.

Neversummer

Awards
What about topical clen on lower abs? Any studies on toxicity of topical clen?
How effective is it compared to Oral ECA?

Also how do the two compare on preserving muscle?

Bigmatt57

Bigmatt57

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I got a friend who uses DNP religiously, I wouldn’t ever touch the stuff. But it’s insane. He also abuses steroids in general. Always on Test and tren/DHB. He’s a crazy bastard and absolute idiot. But he could be 12% BF hop on DNP then he insanely shredded in like two weeks. That stuff is insane.

mawalega

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer

If you look at Hyde's log here, he's tried it locally and feels it works without as much of the systemic issues.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I got a friend who uses DNP religiously, I wouldn’t ever touch the stuff. But it’s insane. He also abuses steroids in general. Always on Test and tren/DHB. He’s a crazy bastard and absolute idiot. But he could be 12% BF hop on DNP then he insanely shredded in like two weeks. That stuff is insane.

it’s insane (but actually being studied for some crazy neurological benefits in small doses) because you don’t have to get the dosing wrong by much to boil your insides and die, and that has happened to people, nothing you can do either, can’t rush to hospital and have it undone, just wait to survive or die.

**** that ****

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

there is of course Helios (injectable clen and yohimbine), I’ve not used it but recall threads where people claimed it gives a localised effect and the benefits of clen without as many sides.....

ANABOLICWRWLF

ANABOLICWRWLF

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Holy hellfire. I didn't know what DNP was and just read an article that was spooky as all get out.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

Clenviscerate! I plan on running it in a few months. I ran it years ago and had good results without the sides. I don't remember the dosing though.

shanewilliams

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Clen is garbage to me. Get crazy shakes and don’t love the fat burning effect. DNP is of course far superior but dangerous. 125-150mgs is a safe and effective dosage if you trust your source. The danger is when you go much higher. If you’re in a caloric deficit like that I would just grab some hydroxycut. Gh is the next best thing to DNP but takes a bit to show the results. Key is that you hold muscle while burning fat.

johnny412

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
insane

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Like everyone pretty much said, clen is overrated. The results from it weren’t anywhere near as impressive as I had anticipated (bare in mind I was probably a realistic 11-13% when I took it; it’d shine better pre contest). Started at 20mcg and worked up to 100mcg from what I recall, during a 2 week span. Would get random heart pains throughout the day, elevated heart rate ofc, shakiness of hands, and a lot of cramping. The amount of negative effects to your health for the minimal results (unless pre-contest) aren’t worth it.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Good Discussion

RIPDanDuchaine

RIPDanDuchaine

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Clen feels horrible. You get the shakes and your teeth start chattering. I would not take it again except at very low doses.

I would recommend Albuterol instead of Clen. It works exactly the same as Clen but only has a 4-6 hour half life so you can do two doses a day. Clen has a 34 hour half life.

Now that you can buy Bronkaid with just ephedrine in it, you can do a real ECA stack with Bronkaid Max (buy it at the pharmacy, you'll probably have to buy enough over 2 months because you are limited in supply), then buy some NoDoz caffeine and some Bufferin aspirin and take 25mg ephedrine, 200mg of caffeine, and 325mg of aspirin. You can combine that with 2.5mg of yohimbine and have a great ECA+Y stack and it works absolutely great for fat burning. It's a proven combination that increases BMR and has scientific studies showing it works for that. But you need to make sure your heart is in good working condition. You could have a heart disease and not know it and ephedrine can kill you from that, so it's ideal to get it checked by a cardiologist first.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
81mg baby aspirin is all you need in the ECA stack to get the inhibition you are seeking. And it barely makes a difference anyway.

Add Clen split into two doses if you can tolerate it, or Albuterol is a much weaker option you could do the same with. Half-life of Clen is indeed super long, and it’s technically anabolic/muscle-sparing, but dividing doses makes it more tolerable. I have never found a need or desire to exceed 80mcg/day over 2x 40mcg doses. My experience is oral Clen works the best of anything, but it’s hard on you.

Using 40-50mcg clen topically with some Evomuse td on my abdomen, can’t feel a thing the way you would orally. But it seemed to be helping. Definitely consider that route if it’s love handles or belly fat you are mostly after.

Yohimbine is terrific and the more you can tolerate the better. Works through the same pathways as clen. But I basically can’t use any of it. 2.5mg makes me feel like trash. Some guys can work up to 20mg even! SNS does make a 1mg Alpha Yohimbine product that’s a good option if you are really sensitive.

A scoop of Focus XT twice a day with a tab of Ephedrine each time and Yohimbine if you like it is a great way to get some choline involved as well as L-Theanine to help smooth the ephedrine. And it doesn’t hit hard, just adds some sustained energy to help you through your day on a deficit.

Could apply topical fatburner with some liquid Clen mixed in your palm in the morning and use a dose of Albuterol orally later in the day, like preWO. If you train in the morning, just reverse that schedule.

Sorry if this is just a huge thought dump. Lotta ways to skin the cat but diet will still be everything.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I am going to be giving the topical clen a try here soon.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
81mg baby aspirin is all you need in the ECA stack to get the inhibition you are seeking. And it barely makes a difference anyway.

Add Clen split into two doses if you can tolerate it, or Albuterol is a much weaker option you could do the same with. Half-life of Clen is indeed super long, and it’s technically anabolic/muscle-sparing, but dividing doses makes it more tolerable. I have never found a need or desire to exceed 80mcg/day over 2x 40mcg doses. My experience is oral Clen works the best of anything, but it’s hard on you.

Using 40-50mcg clen topically with some Evomuse td on my abdomen, can’t feel a thing the way you would orally. But it seemed to be helping. Definitely consider that route if it’s love handles or belly fat you are mostly after.

Yohimbine is terrific and the more you can tolerate the better. Works through the same pathways as clen. But I basically can’t use any of it. 2.5mg makes me feel like trash. Some guys can work up to 20mg even! SNS does make a 1mg Alpha Yohimbine product that’s a good option if you are really sensitive.

A scoop of Focus XT twice a day with a tab of Ephedrine each time and Yohimbine if you like it is a great way to get some choline involved as well as L-Theanine to help smooth the ephedrine. And it doesn’t hit hard, just adds some sustained energy to help you through your day on a deficit.

Could apply topical fatburner with some liquid Clen mixed in your palm in the morning and use a dose of Albuterol orally later in the day, like preWO. If you train in the morning, just reverse that schedule.

Sorry if this is just a huge thought dump. Lotta ways to skin the cat but diet will still be everything.
Do you happen to have tried transdermal Yohimbine? Saw a product with it and got interested, but can't remember anyone saying they've used td Y, only oral and injectable.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Do you happen to have tried transdermal Yohimbine? Saw a product with it and got interested, but can't remember anyone saying they've used td Y, only oral and injectable.
Yeah I believe both of the Evomuse topicals I was using, Hypernova then Eviscerate, had Y in them. Zero issues with that, and like I said 2.5mg orally makes me really uncomfortable for hours. I can feel 1mg oral negatively for reference, and the TD use is fine.

Neversummer

Awards
Yeah I believe both of the Evomuse topicals I was using, Hypernova then Eviscerate, had Y in them. Zero issues with that, and like I said 2.5mg orally makes me really uncomfortable for hours. I can feel 1mg oral negatively for reference, and the TD use is fine.
Did you have any systemic affects like increase in heart rate or BP or body temperature. Do you think the added TD clen had any increase in fat loss?

Heybros1

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Feels like you just almost got hit by a car. That uncomfortable adrenaline feeling except it doesn't go away once you figure out you're fine and the car missed you. It just stays till clean wears off. That was my experience anyways

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Feels like you just almost got hit by a car. That uncomfortable adrenaline feeling except it doesn't go away once you figure out you're fine and the car missed you. It just stays till clean wears off. That was my experience anyways
wonderful isn’t it 👌👌

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You are describing my experiences with cocaine. I’ve always described it as when you almost fall down the stairs and get that adrenaline dump but also mixed with euphoria

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Did you have any systemic affects like increase in heart rate or BP or body temperature. Do you think the added TD clen had any increase in fat loss?
No to the systemic effects. I would say probably. I did lose weight faster than before using it or when I had to stop the transdermal due to my son being born.

Also, research liquid Clen is like $30. So it’s a pretty damn cheap experiment to try if you are serious about looking for an edge. The transdermal will cost you more than that.

P.brow17

P.brow17

Awards
havent run clen in awhile but I notice way more stim effects of EC than clen (not as wired and my HR / BP didnt go up as much). I used to start w 20 mcg and ramp up to the effective dose and never went over 2 week cycles.

Maybe other people on here dont have a caffeine tolerance or something and that is why they are saying EC feels safer? But there is science behind clen causing fewer side effects than EC given that it only affects the b2 pathway while EC affects b1 & b2.

The danger from clen comes from overuse / incorrect dosing. Also let me add that in no way am I saying the either EC or clen is safe for any individual. NEITHER should be taken without ensuring that he/she has no pre-existing heart issues

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Spring time is right around the corner...............the cutting will begin soon !!

RIPDanDuchaine

RIPDanDuchaine

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I experienced system wide side effects from topical and localized injectable clen. So, it's just as potent, IMO, as taking clen orally.

RIPDanDuchaine

RIPDanDuchaine

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
All the studies used 325mg of aspirin or a little bit higher.

I would get Bufferin or Ecotrin aspirin. Bufferin contains antacids to help prevent stomach bleeding, and Ecotrin is enteric coated aspirin, so it bypases the stomach completely.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I experienced system wide side effects from topical and localized injectable clen. So, it's just as potent, IMO, as taking clen orally.
While that wasn’t my experience at all (taking same dose of same bottle of Clen I was shaking away at 60mcg and felt nothing topical), I just wanted to say thank you for sharing your opposite experience so we can all get more feedback with this. Drugs do affect us differently.

Bigmac2013

Bigmac2013

Awards
It was kinda fun doing cardio on clen...doing anything physical on clen is intense...you're all hyper and shaking and sweating. I installed a car stereo on Clen once...that was intense.

When I used it I used actual pharm grade stuff that came in blister packs. I'd be warry of taking these liquid Reasearch Chem forms of Clen. I'm sure you can probably get away with it but would be worried about accidentally mega-dosing if it didn't suspend in the solution properly....plus who knows whose bathtub it was made in.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
It was kinda fun doing cardio on clen...doing anything physical on clen is intense...you're all hyper and shaking and sweating. I installed a car stereo on Clen once...that was intense.

When I used it I used actual pharm grade stuff that came in blister packs. I'd be warry of taking these liquid Reasearch Chem forms of Clen. I'm sure you can probably get away with it but would be worried about accidentally mega-dosing if it didn't suspend in the solution properly....plus who knows whose bathtub it was made in.
This is you go with a known quality company MA Research @Mike Arnold