What do you think about taking these for a month or so?

MP3

MP3

Awards
Chosen1 with Eradicate - both by black stone labs

Along with Maca, Trib, Tongkat, L-Dopa, and liver support .

Just curious to see what will happen since im getting my bloods done next month haha. any ideas? I'd like to lower my estrogen levels so I know Eradicate should help with that and help me get that dry look.

Bigmatt57

Bigmatt57

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Chosen 1 won’t do anything for you In terms of adding muscle, unless you have like 6 bottles of it, and eradicate is just arimistane which won’t do anything for estrogen.

Bigmatt57

Bigmatt57

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Run Epistane for 6 weeks at 30/30/30/40/40/40, that will take care of your estrogen, and give you far better gains than 1-andro even at a high dose. Then run Nolvadex at 20/20/10/10.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Chosen 1 won’t do anything for you In terms of adding muscle, unless you have like 6 bottles of it, and eradicate is just arimistane which won’t do anything for estrogen.
Yeah but it will dry you out a little.

MP3

MP3

Awards
What makes you believe Chosen1 will not do anything in terms of adding muscle? Sure there are more potent pro hormones out there of course like Msten, dmz, trest etc.

Have you taken Chosen1? it is a prohormone with solid reviews, so enlighten me ☺

Bigmatt57

Bigmatt57

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
What makes you believe Chosen1 will not do anything in terms of adding muscle? Sure there are more potent pro hormones out there of course like Msten, dmz, trest etc.

Have you taken Chosen1? it is a prohormone with solid reviews, so enlighten me ☺
Because it’s 1-Dhea that’s dosed at 65mg a capsule, Two a day would be 130mg a day. 130mg a day of that would yield in no gains, Running 1-Dhea under 330mg is pointless, honestly I feel running 1-Dhea in general is pointless. If I’m going to put a toxic substance in my body I at least want some good gains. If you still really wanna run 1-Dhea run it at 330mg for 6-8 weeks.

Reactions: Nac
MP3

MP3

Awards
Alright, so I'll save it and won't even bother with it. Is there something it'd go well stacked with that's not liver toxic?

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Alright, so I'll save it and won't even bother with it. Is there something it'd go well stacked with that's not liver toxic?
The liver toxicity thing isn’t sure a huge deal. Sure, it stresses your liver while you’re on it but he liver values generally return to normal pretty quickly after coming off.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
The liver toxicity thing isn’t sure a huge deal. Sure, it stresses your liver while you’re on it but he liver values generally return to normal pretty quickly after coming off.
"Generally" lol

MP3

MP3

Awards
Arimistane is a suicide AI. So it should do something for estrogen. Once again, I've seen great reviews from Arimistane killing estrogen and giving a dry look... So what's going on? lol

Bigmatt57

Bigmatt57

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Arimistane is a suicide AI. So it should do something for estrogen. Once again, I've seen great reviews from Arimistane killing estrogen and giving a dry look... So what's going on? lol
I’m not the only who is saying this lol, almost everyone on here will vouch that arimistane does nothing for estrogen and is more of a cortisol blocker, and just because 1-Dhea isn’t methylated doesn’t mean it’s not liver toxic, look at people’s bloodwork after it, enzymes are nearly as elevated as methyls. If you want a solid first cycle my recommendation would be Epistane for 6 weeks ran at 30/30/30/40/40/40, pick up some dermacrine or 4-andro along with it. That’s a great cycle first cycle right there, just make sure you have a serm.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
You sound like a salesman. Or a dupe.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Right? Mazda near my house is hiring, I may apply.
Yeah, the problem in this instance is that 100% of what you’ve regurgitated from sales websites is essentially false.

MP3

MP3

Awards
Yeah, the problem in this instance is that 100% of what you’ve regurgitated from sales websites is essentially false.
That's how salesman make money by telling you crap. You're being lied to on the daily basis. it's life

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Are you handicapped?