What do you stack with Mesomorph?

EricMM

Awards
  • Established
I am currently mixing 5g of Creatine HCL and also taking Wyked by Liquid Labs (of course). I am using the Watermelon flavor which hides the disgusting salt taste of HCL quite nicely.

I feel great on this and sleep like a baby. Between the Creatine HCL and Black tea, I was leaning out but then of course life got in the way. October is a rough month for stress it seems. Everyone is complaining.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Sometimes I will through some more nitrates in there like noxygen but I definitely don't stack any stims with it because it already has 300mg caffeine.

jaredmus

jaredmus

Awards
I've used high volume with it/ Hemavol both stack nicely

EricMM

Awards
  • Established
Sometimes I will through some more nitrates in there like noxygen but I definitely don't stack any stims with it because it already has 300mg caffeine.
I wouldn't worry about it:

Starbucks:
Blonde Roast 180mg 270mg 360mg 475mg

Most people are drinking the large Venti or a few of them!

Big_Spaz

Big_Spaz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
iForce Hemavo2 Max is pretty much my go-to pump product to stack with it.

-Spaz

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Any pump product would be solid - vasomax, high volume, hemavo2, noxygen. Any of these would be a fun add-in with mesomorph. Better stock up on the mesomorph while you can!

EricMM

Awards
  • Established
iForce Hemavo2 Max is pretty much my go-to pump product to stack with it.

-Spaz
We have a ton of it at the gym. I should try it more often but I am doing the Wyked and Mesomorph stack. I also throw in 4g of Creatine HCL now since the study it helps with body composition better than monohydrate. Tastes like hell!

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hemavo2 Max would be my go to for stacking with mesomorph..