What do you guys think? Alpha bulk/mass stack or Trenavar/Alpha bulk stack??

JoeySon

JoeySon

Banned
Awards
I keep going back and forth back and forth on these two diff stacks. Costs are just about the same so that doesn't really matter but I can't seem to make up my fugging mind!

Trying a recomp/lean bulk

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
I keep going back and forth back and forth on these two diff stacks. Costs are just about the same so that doesn't really matter but I can't seem to make up my fugging mind!

Trying a recomp/lean bulk
To my understanding your gonna need lots of trenavar for a good cycle

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
For a recomp I would stay away from alphabulk. Too much potential for water retention.
I would revisit this cycle layout and consider an 8 week cycle of Trenazone and a stanodrol clone.

JoeySon

JoeySon

Banned
Awards
Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Why are these your choices?

JoeySon

JoeySon

Banned
Awards
For a recomp I would stay away from alphabulk. Too much potential for water retention.
I would revisit this cycle layout and consider an 8 week cycle of Trenazone and a stanodrol clone.
my reasoning for the alpha was for a 4dhea base in hopes of offsetting some of the sides from tren if I choose to go that route, also I'm just generally intrigued by the alpha series

JoeySon

JoeySon

Banned
Awards
Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Well mostly I want something non-methyl and these products have caught my attention.
Y non methyl? If not go with the AM and Stano or like Fl3x said Trenazone and Stano

JoeySon

JoeySon

Banned
Awards
Y non methyl? If not go with the AM and Stano or like Fl3x said Trenazone and Stano
Non methyl because I have already done a methyl cycle somewhat recently and would like to space them out quite a bit.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would recommend AlphaMass/5-AlphaTest(new DHT compound from FRL) as a great lean/recomp stack. No methyls also.