What do you guys think about anacylus xt from sns for bulking ?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
What do you guys think about anacylus xt from sns ? For bulking
Sns makes good products so I'm sure it's good stuff. But bulking has everything to do with what your eating and almost nothing to do with the supplements you choose.

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Some experience a boost in hunger from Anacyclus XT. So it can be a worthy addition to a bulk both from its muscle building properties, but also if you need some extra help with getting all the food you need down.

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I think Anacylus XT is perfect for a gaining phase. It does increase my appetite but does NOT increase my desire for garbage food which is key, for me at least. Many other compounds that increase appetite generally increase cravings for crap in my experience. This is not the case with Anacylus XT.

I loved the original Anabeta and have tried a couple of other anacylus products since AB was discontinued and they were ok but AXT works just as well as AB did for me. The full semi-pumped all the time feeling is there, enhanced recovery, increased libido, and as mentioned the increase in "clean" appetite.

I do agree 100% with @Smont that diet is going to be the deciding factor in any phase be it cutting or bulking. I personally am of the opinion that almost any product that is anabolic/anti-catabolic can be used to gain if the training stimulus and surplus nutrition are present.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What do you guys think about anacylus xt from sns ? For bulking
great product for bulking .. it does increase hunger for some .. so might be good

i didnt feel it too much .. i believe supps can be used either way long as your diet is on point/goals

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
great product for bulking .. it does increase hunger for some .. so might be good

i didnt feel it too much .. i believe supps can be used either way long as your diet is on point/goals
The appetite from anacyclus is more along the lines of a "clean appetite" much like when you add a little cardio and you get a little boost in appetite or when you are training just right and the body is simply looking to be fed. It's hard to describe but it's NOT like the blind ravenous state ghrelin agonists can put you in. Best put it's a healthy level of appetite vs bottomless pit effects of the appetite-increasing drugs available. IMO it is a beneficial effect for those that feel it.