What Do You Eat For Breakfast?

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Who all eats eggs for breakfast? Or protein sludge? Anyone eat "lunch/dinner" type meals for breakfast? Just curious to what everyone is doing. I've been eating eggs everyday for months, but have noticed why I think to be an inflammatory response, making me hold water weight and influencing my mood (increased irritability, etc).

rodefeeh

rodefeeh

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I have a 3 meal rotation right now:

4 eggs/oats
fat free plain greek yogurt/oats/dates/almonds/cinnamon/splenda
cottage cheese/apple/almonds/cinnamon

I do the egg meal the majority of days since it's the cheapest. The others are in the mix since I can make them ahead of time. I can't comment on any inflammation.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
My high carb breakfast is a overnight oats bowl made with protein powder, fairlife milk, oats and some flax and chia seeds, if I want more carbs I add a banana and if I want more fat I add some peanut butter.

My low carb breakfast is usually a omelet made with a cup of whites, 2 whole eggs, some veggies and a side of meat like ham or turkey kielbasa.

Today I was feeling foggy. I had a beef patty witj 2 eggs and cheddar cheese on a chabata roll.

The only common factor between these meals is I aim for 50gm protein

Foxx13

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
What’s the deal with overnight oats, why not just heat them up in the morning? I will eat old fashioned Quaker Oats and heat them for like a minute and 25s. I see overnights mentioned all the time. Differences?

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
i love eggs can eat them breakfast lunch dinner

post workout breakfast usually ..

its either 3 boiled eggs w/ protein shake & bar
or
2 oatmeal flavored packets w/ protein shake & bar

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Also with the fairlife and protein powder I use mine come out with a consistency more like a pudding

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
My high carb breakfast is a overnight oats bowl made with protein powder, fairlife milk, oats and some flax and chia seeds, if I want more carbs I add a banana and if I want more fat I add some peanut butter.

My low carb breakfast is usually a omelet made with a cup of whites, 2 whole eggs, some veggies and a side of meat like ham or turkey kielbasa.

Today I was feeling foggy. I had a beef patty witj 2 eggs and cheddar cheese on a chabata roll.

The only common factor between these meals is I aim for 50gm protein
What's the ratio of your overnight oats?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I take a cup of Fairlife and some protein powder and make a shake and pour it over 1 cup dry oats and mix it up. That makes it firm but still soft and kinda pudding like. If I want it a little more soupy IL use 12oz liquid in the shake and mix it in

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I take a cup of Fairlife and some protein powder and make a shake and pour it over 1 cup dry oats and mix it up. That makes it firm but still soft and kinda pudding like. If I want it a little more soupy IL use 12oz liquid in the shake and mix it in
Yeah, that's what I meant. Thanks.

Oliver Kween

Oliver Kween

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • Established
Morning

Banana or Avocado.

Avoin Milk with Protrein; Bread wiht margarin butter ( omega 3 ) or Peanutbutter.

And Probiotique or Glutamine.

Café at Work.

12 Pm

At work,

Sandwich chiken tomato, spicies and cup of soup.

If at home.

Vegetable Association

Beef or Fish

Yogurt or white cheese

Dark chocolate 100%

PM before bed.

Vegetables Bread and quality cheese Mackerel.
Fromage blanc
Pear compote
protein powder

I eat according to a principle
German :)

Morning eat like a KING

Noon Like a Worker.

In the evening like a beggar

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Used to be 12 whole eggs 2 pieces of cinnamon toast. Recently have been doing six eggs and one carton of egg whites.
I worked up to a dozen a day at one point and eventually a dozen for breakfast scrambled with ketchup and salsa. After a while I was so burnt out on eggs I probably didn't eat them for 2 or 3 months

DinnerTable²

DinnerTable²

Awards
One of the folllwing
-greek yogurt with blueberries
-eggs whites and 2x slices toast
-protein bar if im in a hurry
-oats and prptein powder

Foxx13

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
M-F it’s 2 hard boiled eggs, 2oz ham, 3oz of turkey, cheese stick, and oats. I have to eat in the truck on my way to work

Sat/Sun- I usually do a 3-5 egg omlwt and oats and fruit. I’ll throw any meats or veggies into the omlet.

I vary the amount of oats depending on if I’m trying to gain, cut, or maintain anywhere from a half cup to one and a quarter cups

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
For pretty much as long as I can remember, oatmeal with berries and a whey shake. When on a cut and it gets 'deeper', then I switch the whey for something with more of an effect on satiety, like egg whites / quark / cottage cheese. If it's summer and the temperature is high, then I might switch the oatmeal to muesli with milk. And if feeling frisky, then I'll switch the oatmeal or muesli to cereal, lol

FloridaMan

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Honestly for the past month on my cut I've been eating 120g frosted mini wheats with 480ml of ultra filtered fairlife milk LOL... I told my wife it's for the fiber, but she saw right through me and realized I'm just retarded and got bored. Down 5lbs anyways, so who's laughing now?

It could be the eggs, people can develop intolerances to things when eating too much too often. Or your sick and haven't realized it yet

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If you make it overnight there nice and soft and cold.
And damn tasty! You can add so much different stuff to them. Apples and cinnamon, chocolate and bananas and walnuts, bananas and walnuts. It’s easy to not get bored with overnight oats.

ANABOLICWRWLF

ANABOLICWRWLF

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
6 eggs with a little cheddar and salsa, two slices of toast with butter.

Dropped the cup of greek yogurt about 4 months back and the seborrheic dermatitis on my face and scalp cleared up tremendously. As much as I enjoyed it, I'm afraid to bring it back!

THOR 70

THOR 70

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
A great pancake option is 2 eggs/1 banana in a blender and then cooked like pancakes. Almost come out like a crepe.

Last edited:
Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Never thought eggs and oatmeal would cost this much….

IMG_6197.JPG

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I know there’s plenty of store brands etc that cost less than the OG here,…but I’ve tried a few and none of em sit right with me 🤷‍♂️

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
A great pancake option is 2 eggs/1 banana blender and cooked like pancakes. Almost come out like a crepe.
I've done pancakes with 1/2 cup oats, 1/2 cup cottage cheese and 2 eggs, blended up and cooked up like pancakes. Delicious.

Sunburster

Awards
Proatein pancakes, every single day.

-40g rolled oats
-2 scoops promix vanilla
-1 egg
-5 oz preferred flavor skyr
-splash of water

Blend, cook and top with almond butter or fruit, makes approx. 2 large pancakes

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Where do you live? I paid $3.49 for the biggest container the other day. Sometimes the dollar store has the middle size one for 1.25
I’m in Pennsylvania at the moment

2muchchicken

2muchchicken

Awards
100 grams oats, 1 whole banana, 100 grams greek yoghurt, half scoop vanilla protein powder, cup of almond milk, 7.5grams of chia seeds - soak over night - love my over night oats. I'm a high carb low fat guy. I think I've had these everyday for the past 6 months :)

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
100 grams oats, 1 whole banana, 100 grams greek yoghurt, half scoop vanilla protein powder, cup of almond milk, 7.5grams of chia seeds - soak over night - love my over night oats. I'm a high carb low fat guy. I think I've had these everyday for the past 6 months :)
Do you blend it up?

Oliver Kween

Oliver Kween

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • Established
I worked up to a dozen a day at one point and eventually a dozen for breakfast scrambled with ketchup and salsa. After a while I was so burnt out on eggs I probably didn't eat them for 2 or 3 months

👈🥚🍺

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
My Breakfast is as follows:

2 eggs
Tomatoes
Cucumber

75g cream of rice
50g blueberries
50g pineapple
10g cacao nibs
1 scoop SELECT protein

I cook my cream of rice on the stove, then add the frozen fruit and nibs. Then i mix the protein powder into a sludge and dress it on top of the cream of rice. I use just plain rice flour, so no flavor added. That combo is just fire.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Who all eats eggs for breakfast? Or protein sludge? Anyone eat "lunch/dinner" type meals for breakfast? Just curious to what everyone is doing. I've been eating eggs everyday for months, but have noticed why I think to be an inflammatory response, making me hold water weight and influencing my mood (increased irritability, etc).
Circling back to your original post here. It's not uncommon for people eating egg whites daily for months on end in contest prep to run into issues. So if your eating eggs every day it's a possibility

2muchchicken

2muchchicken

Awards
Do you blend it up?
Don’t blend it. I put it it in a saucepan (because of the amount of volume) and mix in all the ingredients put it in the fridge with the lid on. It’s so yummy especially in summer.

2muchchicken

2muchchicken

Awards
My Breakfast is as follows:

2 eggs
Tomatoes
Cucumber

75g cream of rice
50g blueberries
50g pineapple
10g cacao nibs
1 scoop SELECT protein

I cook my cream of rice on the stove, then add the frozen fruit and nibs. Then i mix the protein powder into a sludge and dress it on top of the cream of rice. I use just plain rice flour, so no flavor added. That combo is just fire.
PEScience select protein? Can’t beat it IMO.

lamarclark09

Awards
Depends upon my mood. Good mood breakfast consists of 2 pancakes with a cup of milk. Lazy mood breakfast is just black coffee and some toast.

Quest

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Naked strawberry and banana smoothie mix
With a scoop of whey and peanut butter.
Chobani yogurt with a scoop of oats

Haven't had it in a while but I like cream of rice with whey and peanut butter or no pb cinnamon and honey

Eggs and waffles with cut up apples heated up in the frying pan, honey and syrup

Now I'm hungry

JD284

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
2-3 scoops of Huel black edition with 2-3 cups of skim milk. It’s delicious and nutritious :sneaky:

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
4 eggs + 4 pieces of toast + bellpepper + onion + tomato + apple/orange/grapefruit/berries. Pretty much the same thing for as long as I can remember because I am boring quite often.