• First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Nice!!

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
LOL, I was just about to post a teaser myself here ;) WB, Jim!!

jdg76

jdg76

Awards
  • Established
abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Coool bottle. Waiting for more info :)

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Absolutely! Welcome to the team :)
Now just need some on cycle and will have all the OTC, some other compounds would be nice.

Thanks, glad I am :) ..back to answering the anabolic section!

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Now just need some on cycle and will have all the OTC, some other compounds would be nice. Thanks, glad I am :) ..back to answering the anabolic section!
Sweet :)

Hope we get some more info soon :D

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Saw this link on the BPS fb page:

Stack3d.com says:

Body Performance Solutions or better known as BPS, have got a new supplement on the way joining their relatively small seven piece selection. The title of product number eight for the brand is Elimistane, an estrogen/cortisol control formula. While we don't have a facts panel to go off, BPS have given us the supplement's contents in a brief description. The exact words we got from the brand are 'androsta-3,5-diene-7,17-dione along with E cottonii extract 10:1 and chrysin cyclodextrin complex'. We weren't given doses or weights for any of the product's ingredients, however it doesn't seem like we'll be waiting too much longer. Last time we heard from BPS they said Elimistane would be out around the Olympia. From what we can see it has yet to become available, but with the 50th Mr. Olympia now done and dusted, we shouldn't have too much long to wait.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Saw this link on the BPS fb page:

Stack3d.com says:

Body Performance Solutions or better known as BPS, have got a new supplement on the way joining their relatively small seven piece selection. The title of product number eight for the brand is Elimistane, an estrogen/cortisol control formula. While we don't have a facts panel to go off, BPS have given us the supplement's contents in a brief description. The exact words we got from the brand are 'androsta-3,5-diene-7,17-dione along with E cottonii extract 10:1 and chrysin cyclodextrin complex'. We weren't given doses or weights for any of the product's ingredients, however it doesn't seem like we'll be waiting too much longer. Last time we heard from BPS they said Elimistane would be out around the Olympia. From what we can see it has yet to become available, but with the 50th Mr. Olympia now done and dusted, we shouldn't have too much long to wait.
Hehe, I was just about to post that! Here's the link: http://www.stack3d.com/2014/09/bps-elimistane.html

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I wish it was coming out soon! I'll be going into pct in 3 weeks. From the looks of it, this would be perfect!

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I wish it was coming out soon! I'll be going into pct in 3 weeks. From the looks of it, this would be perfect!
I know!!!!

Luckily, I'm not cyrrently on cycle and just receovering from Osta right now. I'll definitely have some on hand next time I run anything, though :D

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm very excited about this release, I think it will become a staple for most :)

jdg76

jdg76

Awards
  • Established
Come on already!! I neeeeeed itttt!!!! :D

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
If you're not already following us on facebook, get over there and follow us! There's updates on there as well!

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
I can't wait to follow these logs, this supp is going to impress a lot of folks :)
That it is :) I'm hoping it helps out with recovery during my pct, looking to put on at least 15lbs in the cycle and maintain it. So, really going to be pushing my limits and this product to maintain.

Next product we should look at is a natural anabolic. Bunch of those going around now and would love something to run that wasn't hormonal during breaks between cycles.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Sure is! Hey, Orbit, any idea how much further the price will be going up? Or is this the actual price?

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think it's an intro price, but I also want to know how long it will be going on :)

mechka_grizli

mechka_grizli

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
GRN has it for $17 during black friday

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Damn! That's a crazy low price!

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Heck yeah, saw that last night. They also have Dermacrine and Combustion on sale too. I think Dermacrine is like 34 bucks and Combustion the same price as Elimistane.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
several stores have really nice prices on BPS products!!!

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
What's the GRN stand for so I can start shopping?