What do I do with my stash?

Imsaint

Imsaint

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey everyone!

Forgot about this app but I’ve had a bunch of good experiences on here so I’m back.

I have some stuff that I bought a while ago and I want to use it, possibly in addition to something else if anyone has any ideas. Currently what I have on hand is:
All chemyo*
Rad140 x 2 bottles
Ostarine x 1 bottle
Cardarine x 1 bottle
Mk677 x 3 bottles
Hitech*
Androdiol 4andro x 3 60 cap bottles

What would y’all run a cut with any of the above or would you add anything?

Originally I was going to run the 4andro and ostarine then mk677 after to bulk up (currently on mk677).

On the flip side I was thinking about getting a test base for this one but I’m undecided.

I guess my question is, if you had that stuff what would you do to cut?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
the 1st thing you need to learn how to do is to learn how to properly post!!! :)

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Maybe I missed it but why can’t this just be fixed. I mean it’s fun to call people out for not realizing they’ve posted but there’s gotta be a simple solution to this problem.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Maybe I missed it but why can’t this just be fixed. I mean it’s fun to call people out for not realizing they’ve posted but there’s gotta be a simple solution to this problem.
Any software engineers on the forums that can help us out here ?:LOL:

If "Post Thread" button clicked more than once within 30 seconds on same draft thread ignore button click OR if thread with same title posted more than once within a 2 min time interval delete all but the first one.

Fixed!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

If "Post Thread" button clicked more than once within 30 seconds on same draft thread ignore button click OR if thread with same title posted more than once within a 2 min time interval delete all but the first one.

Fixed!
Good Idea !

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

Fixed!
all you need to do is after you push 'post thread' go to 'what's new' at the top and push that--simple....i am old and probably know a lot less than most of you guys and even i figured it out, lol.

🎅MERRY CHRISTMAS 🎅

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

Fixed!
it's probably written in PHP 🤢🤮

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I hit the Re Load button ???

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
If posting a thread or a reply or a reaction doesn't seem to go through with the first click, I refresh the page. That works for me.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
That's what I do as well. I think I learned the hard way that I needed to do that awhile ago though :cautious: (Like many others)

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
That's what I do as well. I think I learned the hard way that I needed to do that awhile ago though :cautious: (Like many others)

** Wanted to post this twice since it just seemed right based on what we're discussing :LOL:

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

** Wanted to post this twice since it just seemed right based on what we're discussing :LOL:

Funny !!