What difference does the kicker make?

ccllud

Awards
My plan was to do test e 250mg twice a week with Anadrol 50mg daily for the first 4 weeks. I have been debating on whether to have the kicker or just test e, because I'm slightly paranoid about my liver. What kind of difference will taking the Anadrol 50mg daily for 4 weeks make?

Thanks in advance.

For reference:
Weeks 1-12: Test E 250 mg twice a week
Weeks 1-4: Anadrol 50mg Daily
Weeks 1-4: Tudca
Weeks 1-12: Arimidex .5mg EOD
Weeks 13-14: Nothing
Weeks 15-18: Nolva (40/40/20/20)
Weeks 15-18: DAA Pure, Erase, Intimidate SRT

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
Kickstart just gives you some fun for the first 4 weeks while your test injections build up and do their thing. If you want, just ignore the kickstart. Your first 3 weeks are gonna feel normallish

ccllud

Awards
Does the kickstarted make a large difference in gains or just in how you feel?

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Does a steroid make a difference in gains? There's your answer. You're adding almost instant, and in the case of anadrol (possibly the most powerful oral ever made) within a few days of use, exogenous hormones to the system. If you're bulking, and eating in surplus, anadrol will obviously add much more to your bulk. Just like if you were cutting and kicked with like Epistane or something, it would enhance your cut while the long ester test gets to working.

If you do run Anadrol, you need at least 500mg TUDCA daily, and stay away from alcohol. Anadrol is arguably one of the harshest orals ever made. But, it's so powerful you'll notice changes within 3-4 days.

Mystere3

Awards
I wouldn't call adrol the most powerful oral; it's def good but IMO it's not as strong as even SD and certainly not in the league of m1t or methyltren. It is harsh though and the rec of tudca is good.

OP, 4 weeks of adrol is probably 5-8 lb additional gains with 3-4 of those lb being lean mass and the remainder water and some muscle glycogen.

ccllud

Awards
Just like if you were cutting and kicked with like Epistane or something, it would enhance your cut while the long ester test gets to working.
I actually was thinking of cutting on this cycle (original plan was to bulk when I made this plan). Should I kick with Epistane instead of Anadrol?

ccllud

Awards
Id rather stay away from var. So its between Anadrol and epistane for 4 weeks, for a cut cycle. Will be running Arimidex at the same time. Opinions?

Quest

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Running test e at 400 per week for 12 weeks.

Started with a sd kicker at 10 for 6 weeks. Started sd 2 weeks before 1st injection.

On 3rd injection and 3 weeks of sd at 10 feel Great.

Goals: cut and retain.

Highly recommend sd at 10 for 6.

Mystere3

Awards
Id rather stay away from var. So its between Anadrol and epistane for 4 weeks, for a cut cycle. Will be running Arimidex at the same time. Opinions?
Why would you stay away from var, cost?

Obvious epi is better for a cut cycle as mentioned above.

Sd would be great but I'd run it at 20 mg for 4 weeks as a kicker.

ccllud

Awards
Expensive, and ive heard for a kicker it isnt as effective since it takes ~10 days to kick in.

For a 4 week kicker, considering Var and Epi, what doses would yall reccomend?

Mystere3

Awards
Var is a fantastic kicker. I run it on lean bulk/recomp cycles. Usually 100 mg for 4 weeks with 500 test e, 350 tren a, 400 mast for 16 weeks, then 4 weeks of winny to finish.

ccllud

Awards
What about Epistane? Im seeing tons of clones, and mixed readings on dosages. Any suggestions?