What could be causing gyno flare up?

boooosted

boooosted

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So I did a cycle of just test c and had a small flare up of gyno. I seemed to have gotten it under control until about 3-4 weeks after pct. I got blood work done and here are the results.
Test- 474 (264-916)
Free test- 9 (8.7-25.1)
Estradiol- 12.4 (7.6-42.6)
Progesterone- .1 (.1-.5)

I expected my estrogen to be high, possibly from rebound effect but it's not. Prolactin isn't tested but could it be high? I don't understand why everything seems to be in range and I still have a flare up. Any advice guys?

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I was fine throughout the cycle and "trt" dosing. Ran 500-600mg test without ai, got bloated like a pumpkin but no signs of nipple sensitivity, itchiness, nothing.

Came off and started experiencing soreness and developed a lump.

i believe it was low dht/e2 ratio, my androgen levels plummeted when i came off.

boooosted

boooosted

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok so I wouldn't be surprised at low dht but I still wouldn't think the ratio is bad. Not sure how to get that back up without jumping on another dht...not that I'm really opposed to that.

I was also thinking about taking ralox but I may have to get another blood test soon so I don't want that to skew any numbers. Not really sure what my next step is. Thanks for bringing the dht to my attention, didn't even cross my mind.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Take b6/p5p and see if that helps. If you have high prolactin, that will lower it. If my prolactin rises, whether it is due to DAA or Kratom, I get gyno pretty easy.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Take b6/p5p and see if that helps. If you have high prolactin, that will lower it. If my prolactin rises, whether it is due to DAA or Kratom, I get gyno pretty easy.
I got gyno from mk677, and could run 500 test without ai no problem.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
MK677 raises prolactin or was it something else?
Yes prolactin is secreted in the pituitary near the same spot where gh is so secretagogues "pull" some prolactin alongside gh, at least that is my understanding.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Full blown? Or just symptoms that went away...?
I am left with a little bit bigger (oblong, longer) sized lump than a pea under my lefr nipple. Caber and aromasin stopped the soreness but lump didnt go away. It is not visible though, just palpable.

boooosted

boooosted

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ralox and Prami not helping over the past week. Not getting worse but not getting better. I was reading low free test can cause this issue also, but is that possible with also having low e2? I've dealt with this from high e2 several times but just can't figure it out this time.

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
This is freaky. You just randomly had Gyno pop up? I’d get blood work. It can be caused by other factors too like liver, progesterone, prolactin, etc. are they puffy or do you have legit lumps forming?

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Any changes in diet or anything you can note?

boooosted

boooosted

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This is freaky. You just randomly had Gyno pop up? I’d get blood work. It can be caused by other factors too like liver, progesterone, prolactin, etc. are they puffy or do you have legit lumps forming?
It's definitely gyno, I'm prone to it. I did get blood work but prolactin was not tested. This was a month after pct from a 500mg test cycle. So I thought it was high e2 from rebound but no. And there have not been any other changes in diet other than a slight increase in calories. Prami SHOULD have cleared up a prolactin issue if it were the case I believe.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I dont think it is low free t i think it is low/unfavourable dht/e2 ratio.

Masteron, while i didnt gain any size, can keep my gyno at bay with 0 ai,

afaik dht antagonizes e2 at the receptor. Hence masteron was used as a breast cancer med. I even heard of finasteride causing flare ups, as it skews dht/e2 ratio.

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
It's definitely gyno, I'm prone to it. I did get blood work but prolactin was not tested. This was a month after pct from a 500mg test cycle. So I thought it was high e2 from rebound but no. And there have not been any other changes in diet other than a slight increase in calories. Prami SHOULD have cleared up a prolactin issue if it were the case I believe.
Must be suppression , yes. I don’t have personal experience but I’d assume your test dropped

boooosted

boooosted

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I dont think it is low free t i think it is low/unfavourable dht/e2 ratio.

Masteron, while i didnt gain any size, can keep my gyno at bay with 0 ai,

afaik dht antagonizes e2 at the receptor. Hence masteron was used as a breast cancer med. I even heard of finasteride causing flare ups, as it skews dht/e2 ratio.
I have been using epiandro at 900mg/day also for about a week. I don't know if that would help as much as mast but do you think a week would be long enough?

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
But those dhts (andractim, mast, proviron) are all suppressive.

and i dont think you can really compare oral ph which first has low bioavailability and then converts at a low rate to an injectable androgen.

boooosted

boooosted

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
But those dhts (andractim, mast, proviron) are all suppressive.
Well epiandro would be too even if it's more mild. I'll be on trt in about a week and a half though so I won't be worried about suppression but I wanted to figure this out beforehand.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Well epiandro would be too even if it's more mild. I'll be on trt in about a week and a half though so I won't be worried about suppression but I wanted to figure this out beforehand.
Whoa decided to go trt? Why?

how old are you?

almost 500 total test is not that bad considering ypu did a cycle not long ago. I am sure it is going to climb a little bit with time.

boooosted

boooosted

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Whoa decided to go trt? Why?

how old are you?

almost 500 total test is not that bad considering ypu did a cycle not long ago. I am sure it is going to climb a little bit with time.
It actually tends to go lower as I've been in the 300s with more time after. But anyways you can't judge if someone should be on or off by that number alone. The past year plus has been tough physically. I have a lot of energy when I'm doing something because I have a very active lifestyle. The moment I slow down a bit I just feel a crash and it's hard to get motivated once this happens. I work a split shift several days a week so it makes the second half of my day miserable and it wasn't like this too long ago. My sex drive is also 0 and no matter how many times I tell my wife it's not her, you know there's doubt and we've talked about this. There could be a perfect 10 running down the street naked and I wouldn't even look twice. I'm 34 and had several consults to find an answer and this is my next planned step.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
It actually tends to go lower as I've been in the 300s with more time after. But anyways you can't judge if someone should be on or off by that number alone. The past year plus has been tough physically. I have a lot of energy when I'm doing something because I have a very active lifestyle. The moment I slow down a bit I just feel a crash and it's hard to get motivated once this happens. I work a split shift several days a week so it makes the second half of my day miserable and it wasn't like this too long ago. My sex drive is also 0 and no matter how many times I tell my wife it's not her, you know there's doubt and we've talked about this. There could be a perfect 10 running down the street naked and I wouldn't even look twice. I'm 34 and had several consults to find an answer and this is my next planned step.
I mean i am feeling all of the above since i came off and the worst of all is that i have been constantly sick, like i havent had a full week where i got myself cured.
I would feel better for a few days and then would fall into bed again. Seems like any situation which involves social interaction, ie someone standing close to me and speaking to me, i get ill after that.

I dont know how normal is that, for immune system to take such a hit after cycle. But i mean how is one supposed to maintain gains if you are constantly ill...

Badbeach

Badbeach

Awards
Estrogen is high probably you need some arimidex or aromasin, are you doing a pct cycle? If you don’t mind me asking what were you taking and your dosages, it could be that you’re sick if you’re dosing too high.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Estrogen is high probably you need some arimidex or aromasin, are you doing a pct cycle? If you don’t mind me asking what were you taking and your dosages, it could be that you’re sick if you’re dosing too high.
Greetings,

Are you talking to me or @boooosted ?

I have been on 100mg of test e per week since june (but shutdown is shutdown, regardless the dose), so more of a trt. I came off in early novemeber, but was doing hcg for 2 months before coming off along with test. Did 4 week clomid pct.

btw @boooosted i have been in the 300s before even touching any gear.

boooosted

boooosted

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Greetings,

Are you talking to me or @boooosted ?

I have been on 100mg of test e per week since june (but shutdown is shutdown, regardless the dose), so more of a trt. I came off in early novemeber, but was doing hcg for 2 months before coming off along with test. Did 4 week clomid pct.

btw @boooosted i have been in the 300s before even touching any gear.
So you were basically doing trt for months, then took hcg for a couple weeks WITH test at the end before coming off both and switching to clomid? Was this an attempt at a restart or something or did you change your mind on trt?

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
So you were basically doing trt for months, then took hcg for a couple weeks WITH test at the end before coming off both and switching to clomid? Was this an attempt at a restart or something or did you change your mind on trt?
Yes exactly that. I was taking hcg for 8 weeks in total, 6 with test and last 2 without it.

it was self prescribed trt, i was liking the gains and the way i felt but said enough is enough.

boooosted

boooosted

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes exactly that. I was taking hcg for 8 weeks in total, 6 with test and last 2 without it.

it was self prescribed trt, i was liking the gains and the way i felt but said enough is enough.
So what was the reason to stop if you felt good? Bad labs or didn't like frequent injections?

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
So what was the reason to stop if you felt good? Bad labs or didn't like frequent injections?
Dont want to end up on it 4 life. I dont mind the injections at all but i got tons of what ifs, what if i end over there etc (where i dont have access to it).

boooosted

boooosted

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dont want to end up on it 4 life. I dont mind the injections at all but i got tons of what ifs, what if i end over there etc (where i dont have access to it).
You know what's funny is that all the places I had consults with assured me if I were to ever stop then I would just go back to baseline, because that was my big issue. But everyone here says that can't happen and it's for life. I don't know but it could just be a case of never trusting someone who is trying to sell you something...

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
You know what's funny is that all the places I had consults with assured me if I were to ever stop then I would just go back to baseline, because that was my big issue. But everyone here says that can't happen and it's for life. I don't know but it could just be a case of never trusting someone who is trying to sell you something...
I think you may or may not be alright if you stop. I mean you will live but how will you feel and function is the question.

i think that if you think you will come off at some ppint then you need to use hcg at least intermittently.

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Raloxifen for 60 days minimum to have desired effect of reducing lump.