What compound would you most like to see next?

Bacaveli

Awards
Can you bring back The One or make a stanozolol-oxime?

00S4Boy

Awards
Can you bring back The One or make a stanozolol-oxime?
Last i checked mestanolone oxime(the one) is in the pipeline somewhere.

And unfortunately the pyrazole ring of winstrol makes it incapable of an oxime version.

ezjax

Awards
I did love DPLEX.. its was nice for a little bit of kick as well as some permanent strength/muscle gains.. if you are looking for something for the "feeling" mestebol is a good alternative.. if you are looking for the "look" protodrol is a good option.

Just to hold you until the DPLEX clone gets made.. not sure how close we are on that.

bert45

bert45

Banned
Awards
Transdermal 4 dhea would.be nice for the peeps that dont wana **** with trest ,also is it possible for a unmethylated m-sten ? Im no chemist dont no if its remotely possible? Transdermal furz? And transdermal stano.

Bacaveli

Awards
Thanks. I'm looking forward to it. Can't wait to try out the new goodies I just got from you guys

00S4Boy

Awards
Transdermal 4 dhea would.be nice for the peeps that dont wana **** with trest ,also is it possible for a unmethylated m-sten ? Im no chemist dont no if its remotely possible? Transdermal furz? And transdermal stano.
As for the 4-dhea, we have trest . People already make 4-dhea isn't really a huge market for it.

Unmethylated m-sten is stenbolone which is scheduled.

Furaza is expensive weak and overall quite lack luster and not something were interested in.

Stano is also weak and lack luster and something were not immediately interested in, plus there are plenty of Epiandrosterone products on the market, and I don't really see any huge benefit to a topical formulation.