what combo of AIs in my inventory would you use to combat nip sens.

wrathchild281

Awards
Hey guys im in an interesting situation, and done some research but my question was of all the AI's and serms I have in my current savings. What would you use and why?

I started max lmg about 5 weeks ago and strongly believe it was bunk, as I picked them out later then sooner if you know what I mean. I also ran just one bottle of m1t-o which was so so, but now im bridging into a very low dose of tvar along with only 300mg or so of t. cyp. that I added in as a base to bridge into the final weeks I have before a physique show. I have been taking prami since like week 2 of the initial cycle 5 weeks ago and ran it at maybe only .25 mg eod or so and then just a couple weeks ago also continued that and added in aromasin at 25 mg eod. Today I noticed my nips were a bit sensitive and I when looking at them there not increased in size but I do notice a bit of puffiness around maybe an inch or each way on each side.

So with the following items I have at my use. I understand each of there general and different abilities but what you guys write me up if you were in my boat? I am still a few weeks out from getting my bloods ideally as that's when the test should peak and would like to just see numbers but also monitor my estrogen leading into the show.

full bottles on most.
prami,
caber,
letro,
aromasin,
torem,
reversitolv2

tough for me to pick the best combo and wondering what you guys thought. Thanks!

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
25mg of aromasin eod on only 300mg of cyp should have your estrogen pretty well handled unless it's bunk.

Also the prami should be more then enough to control any prolactin issues.

If you're RCs are fake won't matter what combo you use. Need blood work to make an educated decision.