What can you tell me about Dermatrest in relation to testosterone

ericos_bob

Awards
  • Established
I'd like to know real world results from peoples experience not theoretical or rat studies that prove it's 10 times as anabolic than testosterone. If I wanted to run IM 500mg test each week but only have Dermatrest on hand what where lies a comparable dose?

sespress

Awards
I'd like to know real world results from peoples experience not theoretical or rat studies that prove it's 10 times as anabolic than testosterone. If I wanted to run IM 500mg test each week but only have Dermatrest on hand what where lies a comparable dose?
Subbed for info. Not sure myself but getting ready to run Trest so would be good info. If the studies show it's x times stronger than testosterone then that's probably the factor of how you calculate the dose. But from IM to derma... That's a good question.

NewAgeMayan

Awards
"10x stronger than test"

A:A ratios are bollocks for bodybuilding assessments of drugs. The a:a ratio's utility is pharmaceutical. I mean, it can certainly help guide a bbers assessment of a compound, but as far as tell him "it will build 10x the gainz of test!!" well nope, not necessarily.

ericos_bob

Awards
  • Established
Yeah good point, I hope someone with experience with both TD trest and Test will chime in. Even then I understand it's going to be subjective but perhaps a ball park figure might to entertain us.

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Im currently inj 500mg test e per week.

The gainz Im getting off that far exceed what I have got using 1,050mg dtrest TD per week (150mg/d x7).

But, context. Of the 500mg test I inject weekly, nigh on 100% of that is bioavailable.

Of the 1,050mg dtrest I lather on, only 105mg trestolone gets into circulation.

500mg vs 105mg.

ericos_bob

Awards
  • Established
Interesting, 10% bioavailability doesn't sound too effective for decent gains. How much did you gain running DT at 1050mg and how long was your run?

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Interesting, 10% bioavailability doesn't sound too effective for decent gains. How much did you gain running DT at 1050mg and how long was your run?
Nah not 10% bv; 10% is on average the amount of compound in a TD that will penetrate the dermal layers and get into circulation.

Id have to revisit my log books but in a general sense, the strength gains on test are in a different league than dermatrest. At least for me, and I love dtrest.

ericos_bob

Awards
  • Established
My bad yeah used incorrect terminology meant the compound absorption into blood stream. Good to know your thoughts on the DT, there's plenty out the there on trest but less on DT. I like the longer half life compared to oral trest and will probably just use it as a base alongside halo rather than try to swim in high doses of DT.

NewAgeMayan

Awards
It excels as a base, IMO. Like, if youre not going to pin test then dtrest is your next best base option. Even at base doses it should add to your cycle gainz.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
derma trest would need to be 3-400mgs per day to get those effects and that's probably going to be as close as a guess as you will get..
I personally ran it that high for a min .. u wouldn't die from it.. but yeah as stated above, it would take a lot more than a 100 pre day

VAGeo15

VAGeo15

Awards
Dermatrest is the best base option, if not pinning actual Test. Dermatrest worked well for me and I enjoyed it each time used. Now don't use since I pin Test. And running them together isn't really needed. Dermatrest scares me slightly because it's kinda synthetic, long term consequences not fully known. I know it can cause Estro to really rise, etc.

sespress

Awards
Im currently inj 500mg test e per week.

The gainz Im getting off that far exceed what I have got using 1,050mg dtrest TD per week (150mg/d x7).

But, context. Of the 500mg test I inject weekly, nigh on 100% of that is bioavailable.

Of the 1,050mg dtrest I lather on, only 105mg trestolone gets into circulation.

500mg vs 105mg.
But Trest is methylated so it survives for longer in the blood. Might even out in the end. Plus that 500 breaks down over what period of time? Not all of it was there at once ready for use.

sespress

Awards
Dermatrest is the best base option, if not pinning actual Test. Dermatrest worked well for me and I enjoyed it each time used. Now don't use since I pin Test. And running them together isn't really needed. Dermatrest scares me slightly because it's kinda synthetic, long term consequences not fully known. I know it can cause Estro to really rise, etc.
It breaks down into methyl estrogen I believe. I personally am going to run it soon and I'll be using exemestane through PCT. The estrogen sides are mentioned a lot and they're not friendly. It is less engineered than a lot of PH IMO but it's got definite risks.

NewAgeMayan

Awards
But Trest is methylated so it survives for longer in the blood. Might even out in the end. Plus that 500 breaks down over what period of time? Not all of it was there at once ready for use.
Nah, its not methylated.

Theres a couple studies on trestolone; halflife is 40mins.

And think about it: 25mg is considered a very strong IM dose of trest. Should we really think that someone applying 100mg TD is getting 4x that? Even double (50mg) is ridiculous. If TD was that good, no-one would inj.

NewAgeMayan

Awards
The implication was that the chemical structure somehow imbued the compound with longer halflife, which just isnt true.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Nah, its not methylated.

Theres a couple studies on trestolone; halflife is 40mins.

And think about it: 25mg is considered a very strong IM dose of trest. Should we really think that someone applying 100mg TD is getting 4x that? Even double (50mg) is ridiculous. If TD was that good, no-one would inj.
if I could still get a certain brand of it I would rather slather ... it was almost as effective

NewAgeMayan

Awards
if I could still get a certain brand of it I would rather slather ... it was almost as effective
How would you compare the two (IM vs TD) in terms of mg-for-mg dosing.

Bmac63095

Bmac63095

Awards
So what's the dosing for oral trest pwo if I'm taking it with 1/4/epi?? Live with gf so can't do dermatrest

sespress

Awards
The implication was that the chemical structure somehow imbued the compound with longer halflife, which just isnt true.
I'm pretty sure that the methyl group gives the liver some extra work to do so it's not broken down as quickly. But it's definitely a methylated compound regardless. I always thought the potency of these came from enhanced liver survivability. Also if the compound sticks around for longer it would have a longer half life in the body... No?

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
How would you compare the two (IM vs TD) in terms of mg-for-mg dosing.
50 ed +/- = 75 IM eod roughly...

also after 30 mins there is very little chance of cross contamination. never had a problem there and I also have kids.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
You wont be able to handle the sides of the dose you need to replicate 500mg of test. Soooooooo

NewAgeMayan

Awards
I'm pretty sure that the methyl group gives the liver some extra work to do so it's not broken down as quickly. But it's definitely a methylated compound regardless. I always thought the potency of these came from enhanced liver survivability. Also if the compound sticks around for longer it would have a longer half life in the body... No?
Im confused...the studies on trestolone established a halflife of 40mins.

Are you thinking the study was done with a non-methylated compound, and companies added it to increase bioavailability/half life?

Yeah you are right re the methylation that is part of what constitutes the compound, I was comparing in terms of 17a-methyl compounds; trest is relatively tame. One thing the studies showed was that trest doesnt undergo 5a-reduction, but is metabolised via other pathways.

NewAgeMayan

Awards
50 ed +/- = 75 IM eod roughly...
Both acetate?

On one hand thats outstanding, considering what the probable absorption of the TD is. On the other not really surprising, considering what has been shown TD vs inj with test.

sespress

Awards
Im confused...the studies on trestolone established a halflife of 40mins.

Yeah you are right re the methylation that is part of what constitutes the compound, I was comparing in terms of 17a-methyl compounds; trest is relatively tame.
OK yeah you'd need to compare it's half-life to just test. They'd tell you if the methyl group adds any life to it from decomposition. But test e breaks down over whatever time after the shot. I guess what I'm poking at is that it's a difficult comparison to make lol.

NewAgeMayan

Awards
OK yeah you'd need to compare it's half-life to just test. They'd tell you if the methyl group adds any life to it from decomposition. But test e breaks down over whatever time after the shot. I guess what I'm poking at is that it's a difficult comparison to make lol.
Ah yeah ok I see your point; non-estered test has a halflife of ten minutes. Test TDs are non-estered though, so probably a closer comparison.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
You wont be able to handle the sides of the dose you need to replicate 500mg of test. Soooooooo
I think this is blown way out of proportion.. I run more than 500 a week and have few sides at all

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I think this is blown way out of proportion.. I run more than 500 a week and have few sides at all
What?
I said the amount of transdermal trestolone that some1 would have to use to replicate the effects of 500mg of testosterone would be unbearable on side effects. You would need over 300mg of td trest per day and probably way more then that. What does you running 500 a week have to do with anything i said?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
derma trest would need to be 3-400mgs per day to get those effects and that's probably going to be as close as a guess as you will get..
I personally ran it that high for a min .. u wouldn't die from it.. but yeah as stated above, it would take a lot more than a 100 pre day
Basically i said the same thing you said here but the sides would be crazy

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
What?
I said the amount of transdermal trestolone that some1 would have to use to replicate the effects of 500mg of testosterone would be unbearable on side effects. You would need over 300mg of td trest per day and probably way more then that. What does you running 500 a week have to do with anything i said?
ah I misunderstood you..
I was on a totally different tangent.

sespress

Awards
Understanding achieved! I hate the internet for that exact reason

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
we all like to share accurate info and each of us has info to offer. bickering can happen. if your skin isn't very thick, the fitness section is that way ---->

that said,
im getting rdy to tdeca,dienolone,sdrol for winter recomp.. whos jelly?

sespress

Awards
we all like to share accurate info and each of us has info to offer. bickering can happen. if your skin isn't very thick, the fitness section is that way ---->

that said,
im getting rdy to tdeca,dienolone,sdrol for winter recomp.. whos jelly?
Oh I know, it's why like Oprah is on the TV over the cardio, CNN near the machines, and Fox news near the free weights. Not saying anything about that, just kind of a funny statement from the guys who run my gym. Bickering is good, gets more info out.