What brand hgh?

Bon20

Awards
Hey,
Does anyone know these two brands of hgh

nouveaux ltd and international pharmaceuticals?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I've heard of the first one, I believe it's a UGL that they try to pass off like it's a real pharmacy but I could be wrong.

Bon20

Awards
I've heard of the first one, I believe it's a UGL that they try to pass off like it's a real pharmacy but I could be wrong.
Yes nouveaux ltd is definitely an UGL. But international pharmaceuticals, is an old known UGL. They got busted but are up and running again. The question is if international pharmaceuticals , making just as good products as they did before they were shut down.
Theres is only UGL at min area.
But sometimes i can get Norditropin® SimpleXx. But it tends to be fake.
I have to look more or find a way to get something from a reputable pharmacy

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Yes nouveaux ltd is definitely an UGL. But international pharmaceuticals, is an old known UGL. They got busted but are up and running again. The question is if international pharmaceuticals , making just as good products as they did before they were shut down.
Theres is only UGL at min area.
But sometimes i can get Norditropin® SimpleXx. But it tends to be fake.
I have to look more or find a way to get something from a reputable pharmacy
Yeah keep looking, just be careful what you openly ask on this forum this is not a source sharing forum and asking for sources or giving sources can get you banned. I don't believe there's anything wrong with asking if somebody's heard of a product before or used a product before though

Bon20

Awards
Yeah keep looking, just be careful what you openly ask on this forum this is not a source sharing forum and asking for sources or giving sources can get you banned. I don't believe there's anything wrong with asking if somebody's heard of a product before or used a product before though
OK thanks.
I dont want to be banned😓

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
OK thanks.
I dont want to be banned😓
Here's the deal with UGL HGH, it's a crapshoot. There's good stuff out there and there's bad stuff out there and the bad stuff outweighs the good but even if someone tells you they have a brand that's good every batch could be different it's really so hard to tell

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 1
IGF-1/GH 1
IGF-1/GH 0
IGF-1/GH 18
IGF-1/GH 11