What best supps can increase free test while having no effects on SHBG and Estradiol?

DanielS3368

Awards
What supps can increase total or free test while having no effects on SHBG and E2?

Hey folks,

Just wondering what supplements have been scientifically proven
to increase free or total testosterone levels in males while having no changes on SHBG and Estradiol levels? Thanks!

Motox

Awards
  • Established
Is this like a trick question? How can you free testosterone without reducing shbg? More free test and total will likely result in more conversion to estrogen, so maybe run an ai with it.

DanielS3368

Awards
I was looking for supps like powerfull where it decreases prolactin which then increases testosterone while not signaling the body to increase test by directly lowering Shbg or Estradiol.

Although I did forget that even with any increased testosterone levels there would be an increase in T-E conversion.My bad .

Is there any other supps out there that increases testosterone levels by not directly lowering Shbg & Estradiol?

iForce Dave

iForce Dave

Awards
  • Established
This is a strange question....

What is the piunt of this? Im trying to understand better.

DanielS3368

Awards
I have low E2 and Shbg levels but was wondering if there is any other supps out there that can increase total testosterone or free without it lowering E2 or Shbg levels?

Ive tried Toco-8 and powerfull. These seem to raise test levels without it lowering SHBG or E2 to do so.

Any other similar supps that can do the same job? Thanks.

Motox

Awards
  • Established
Bro test is only usable as free test, whats the point of raising total test if its all bound, dont take this the wrong way but you need to do some reading. More test= more conversion to estrogen. Lower shbg = more free USUABLE test.

DanielS3368

Awards
Thanks Bro for clearing this up.

What is confusing to me is that Shbg has gone low again but free test is only mid range. I had thought if by increasing total test , free test would follow. Guess I was wrong.

My Estradiol levels is in the low range and I can afford some T-E conversion if total Test were to be increased.

Would increasing Shbg by eating more fibre and then taking a supplement like activate nettle root to then lower shbg give a higher free test reading due to the (hopefully) increased shbg level from fibre?

Motox

Awards
  • Established
your situation sounds unique, I am not educated enough to give you an answer. From what I know most of your total test will be bound, the body only frees a little bit. When did you get bloodwork?. If i were you I would run a good nettle product like act, ir mass fx and see how it goes. You must be getting regular bloodwork, if thats the case try a nettle product and see if it helps. its not really a big deal if your estrogen goes up, chances are it wont be a big deal if you are using natural compounds, I mean a little estrogen is a good thing. All else fails look up proviron that may help too however it is not prescribe in the us. hope that helps

Motox

Awards
  • Established
A good natty stack would be Primordial performance: Sustaine Alpha and mass fx, I believe those two would be the strongest candidates for your situation.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hey folks,

Just wondering what supplements have been scientifically proven
to increase free/total testosterone levels in males while having no changes on SHBG and Estradiol levels? Thanks!

6oxo

but it will increase u DHT ...

so opt for testostolyze by species nutrition.

DanielS3368

Awards
your situation sounds unique, I am not educated enough to give you an answer. From what I know most of your total test will be bound, the body only frees a little bit. When did you get bloodwork?. If i were you I would run a good nettle product like act, ir mass fx and see how it goes. You must be getting regular bloodwork, if thats the case try a nettle product and see if it helps. its not really a big deal if your estrogen goes up, chances are it wont be a big deal if you are using natural compounds, I mean a little estrogen is a good thing. All else fails look up proviron that may help too however it is not prescribe in the us. hope that helps
Thanks bro for the advice.

I get bloodwork done every 6-8 weeks. My shbg, E2, total and free test fluculates alot. I feel at my best when Shbg is 25-30, E2 mid range and ofc total and free test near the higher range.

It is when E2 drops below 20 and Shbg drops to 16 the lethargy and brain fog begins.

Yea i just stopped using Activate. I made a thread on the designer forum how it was possibly causing me stiff and sore joints.

It could of been overkill though as i was stacking it with Sustain Alpha.It would work great for 1-2 weeks and then after that the sore and stiff joints would appear with the lethargy and brain fog.

Thanks I will have a read at Mass Fx.

DanielS3368

Awards
6oxo

but it will increase u DHT ...

so opt for testostolyze by species nutrition.
Cool, I have low-mid level Dht levels, could do with a heavy increase. I'll check out 6-oxo, although Iam sure I read that it lowers SHBG levels quite abit.

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
SHBG is the devil

DanielS3368

Awards
Thanks guys, I got it confused with SHBG and E2.

6-oxo lowers Estradiol doesnt it?E2 levels are at the bottom end. I could try something like
HCG 250iu E2D/E3D and that would increase Test and also E2 and stack it with 6-oxo to decrease the increase of E2 from Hcg. What do you guys think? I have 40000iu of Hcg sitting here:)

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys, I got it confused with SHBG and E2.

6-oxo lowers Estradiol doesnt it?E2 levels are at the bottom end. I could try something like
HCG 250iu E2D/E3D and that would increase Test and also E2 and stack it with 6-oxo to decrease the increase of E2 from Hcg. What do you guys think? I have 40000iu of Hcg sitting here:)

6oxo DOES NOT lower estradiol. OR SHBG. you need to look up studies bro. ive posted the 6 oxo study MANY TIMES

DanielS3368

Awards
Thanks Bro for clearing that up. I had read from Dr Crisler on this thread :forum.mesomorphosis.com/mens-health-forum/6-oxo-real-deal-1163.html

That 6-oxo can drive E2 too low which had me worried.

Anymore 6-oxo studies like this one? :

pubmed.central.nihgov/articlerender.fcgi?artid=2100070

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
did you read the daniel Rohls study (not sure on the last name spelling) wich is the same as the Baylor study? its posted, every where im not on my computer right now but its around this forum

the conclusion was that it has NO effect on SHBG or Estradiol

ersatz

Awards
  • Established
3,4-Divanillyltetrahydrofuran technically does not lower SHBG levels. Use an AI to combat any potential aromatisation. Both can be viewed as suicide inhibitors which technically don't alter levels of the enzyme they are binding to. But also realize that any increase in test levels can decrease the production of SHBG. Given this system of balances and regulation it's near impossible to achieve your goal.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
3,4-Divanillyltetrahydrofuran technically does not lower SHBG levels. Use an AI to combat any potential aromatisation. Both can be viewed as suicide inhibitors which technically don't alter levels of the enzyme they are binding to. But also realize that any increase in test levels can decrease the production of SHBG. Given this system of balances and regulation it's near impossible to achieve your goal.
i dont really agree,

and both what can be viewd as suicide inhibitors? i have no idea what you are talking about.

and any rise in test can cause the SHBG to increase.

steroidal inhibitors cause the SHBG to decrease

DanielS3368

Awards
Thank you everyone for your advice and knowledge.

Have been on 6-oxo for 2 weeks now at 300mg last meal at night.I stack it with Toco-8 and Powerfull.

Got to say one of the best supplements I have ever taking, its up there with Toco-8 and Powerfull. Actually i would rate it better.

It has really increase libido, spontaneous erections and semen quantity.Very impressed in this department!

Also overall body feels tighter and less bodyfat. Punching power and stamina has increased. This was said by my boxing trainer so I know it isnt just placebo. For example
my trainer would push me hard for 6 rounds on the mitts and I would be breathing pretty damn hard and that would be all i had. Now we are up to 8 rounds.Ofc this was after 6rnds warmup skipping, 5 rnds bagwork/5 rnds sparring and corework, pushups, neckwork etc

So far no side effects at all.

Havent noticed any increase in muscle size but I do not lift heavy weights, mostly HIT circuits and boxing.

Also an increase in overall emotional wellbeing like feeling better abouts ones self which is also very helpful :)

Overall ... very impressed with this product and would give it 9/10. Price being the -1.

Will do some bloodwork in the future and see what hormonal changes it has made ... should be interesting.Thanks!

just93

just93

Awards
  • Established
keep me updated, i would like to know what happens at the end bro!

DanielS3368

Awards
keep me updated, i would like to know what happens at the end bro!
Thanks for the rep bro, much appreciated.

Will let you know once they are done, i have bloodwork to compare it to in the past so should be interesting.Peace

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
I have low E2 and Shbg levels but was wondering if there is any other supps out there that can increase total testosterone or free without it lowering E2 or Shbg levels?

Ive tried Toco-8 and powerfull. These seem to raise test levels without it lowering SHBG or E2 to do so.

Any other similar supps that can do the same job? Thanks.
If you have low E then your ratio of test to E must be quite good .If you were to lower SHBG more then you would have more free test -a good thing dont you think?

You seem already to be in a win win situation so i dont really get the point of your question.I would have thought if you choose to raise test by any means it would have an impact on E ie more test for conversion.
I understand that high test levels lowers shbg anyway .

Maybe someone will come back to clarify this