what are your views on coolsculpting or fat freezing in your opnion? is it worth it?

Saif96

Awards
Hey there! so I heard that there's a machine that can slim your body by killing fat cells in your body by freezing it, it doesn't make you loss much weight but it slimes you down a bit, it costs about 400 dollars which i can afford but is it worth doing? theres 4 area that i can choose im planning on picking my hipes, chest, belly and back. what do you think?

Attachments

bell1986

bell1986

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey there! so I heard that there's a machine that can slim your body by killing fat cells in your body by freezing it, it doesn't make you loss much weight but it slimes you down a bit, it costs about 400 dollars which i can afford but is it worth doing? theres 4 area that i can choose im planning on picking my hipes, chest, belly and back. what do you think?
I don't think they will give any real results... My sister went to one a while ago and they says i suggest over the next 4 weeks you exercise well eat well and drop carbs to 20 grams a day.. So basically just so fat is lost either how and you think that machine is working? Thats why they state results take time to appear? If a fat cell is killed like stated the triglycerides from the cell would be released and absorbed the let off in no time but it can take what 3 month to see full results? Con.

Save your cash and get on a weight program and just eat good and results will come.

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lol! Are you serious?

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great idea! Sadly, it does not build muscles too. When all your fat is gone, whats left is:

anorexia4.jpg

Be careful when the wind blows, wear always a helmet.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think OP is trolling.
Without wanting to be rude (well, yes, I want to) , his physique is an emergency.
Only prolonged hard work, discipline and a good diet can change that.
I'm wondering where he get his strength from, to hold the phone for the selfie.

Saif96

Awards
Great idea! Sadly, it does not build muscles too. When all your fat is gone, whats left is:

View attachment 157610

Be careful when the wind blows, wear always a helmet.
hahahaha that was funny,:haha:

but fat freezing doesn't get ride off all the fat in your body it only takes away the stubborn fat around the manhandles, fatty chest and belly fat it reduces it just a bit but the results are good as i've heard.

skinnybones

skinnybones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
These are the manboobs that you are taking Nolvadex for?... dude just lift a little

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Its quite costly Maybe worth a try if you're a billionaire.

Saif96

Awards
These are the manboobs that you are taking Nolvadex for?... dude just lift a little
dude I did! ever since I was 13 i always keep doing push-ups for 2 months and then quit when i don't see results, I've been doing this each year but im hoping this year i wont quit.

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
dude I did! ever since I was 13 i always keep doing push-ups for 2 months and then quit when i don't see results, I've been doing this each year but im hoping this year i wont quit.
Can you post up your macros and your lifting routines? There are really great guys here that can help.

APC80

APC80

Awards
Can you post up your macros and your lifting routines? There are really great guys here that can help.
He won't as It's clear that he doesn't want to put in the hard work on training and nutrition. He's started other threads then totally ignored all the people that took time to give him advice and then started this one looking a quick fix. There's no helping morons like this.

Martyfnemec

Martyfnemec

Awards
  • Established
Troll is a troll.

Saif96

Awards
He won't as It's clear that he doesn't want to put in the hard work on training and nutrition. He's started other threads then totally ignored all the people that took time to give him advice and then started this one looking a quick fix. There's no helping morons like this.
actully after reading previous posts it made me not want to go through the fat freeze i was just wanted to know what other peoples opnion on this matter...

Saif96

Awards
actully after reading previous posts it made me not want to go through the fat freeze i was just wanted to know what other peoples opnion on this matter...