What are your Favorite Flavors ?

DocOptimzed

DocOptimzed

Awards
I usually like chocolate flavours or any other flavour like coffee or mocha coffee. What are your best favourite flavour that you like to be in your protein shake?

Rob1882

Awards
  • Established
Cinnamon anything :D

Cinnamon Roll <3

Would like however to see more flavors utilizing coconut like coconut cream pie and of course more unique twist with various isolates/whey with Limeade, Guava, Pineapple any kind of tropical fruit.

Rob1882

Awards
  • Established
I blended up a few guava's into lemonade protein the other day that was pretty epic :p

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
I had a Banana Creme flavor tub once from some old brand and threw some strawberries and vanilla ice cream in with it. Awesome

DocOptimzed

DocOptimzed

Awards
I had a Banana Creme flavor tub once from some old brand and threw some strawberries and vanilla ice cream in with it. Awesome
Banana Fruit Health Benefits
• Gives Instant Surge of Energy:
• Cancer fighter:
• Reduce Stress Levels:
• High in Fiber:
• Good for Ulcers:
• Vitamin Power:
• Helps Keep Blood Pressure Under Control:
• Kidney Disorders:

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
Banana Fruit Health Benefits
• Gives Instant Surge of Energy:
• Cancer fighter:
• Reduce Stress Levels:
• High in Fiber:
• Good for Ulcers:
• Vitamin Power:
• Helps Keep Blood Pressure Under Control:
• Kidney Disorders:

• Tastes Great in a Smoothie

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Chocolate chip cookie dough is pretty good. I also like getting both chocolate and vanilla and doing a scoop of each.

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Would like however to see more flavors utilizing coconut like coconut cream pie and of course more unique twist with various isolates/whey with Limeade, Guava, Pineapple any kind of tropical fruit.
Saw a company called 1 Up Nutrition that has a coconut ice cream flavored protein

actionhero

actionhero

Awards
Anything that tastes good in water (which is extremely rare). After that, anything peanut butter. But not chocolate & peanut butter.