What are your favorite fed state supplements?

f4iguy

f4iguy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Many supplements suggest taking on an empty stomach. I'm focused on adding strength and bulking so the term 'empty stomach' doesn't apply to me.

What supplements do you like to take when adding mass and strength is the goal?

I like creatine, PA, and KSM-66. I'm not sure what I get out of the KSM-66 but the creatine and PA have added a couple reps here and there. I also started taking Mass Max XT so we'll see how that goes.

LAH813

LAH813

Awards
  • Established
I like this post. As someone who is constantly in a fed state (aside from literally the minute I wake up) I have trouble taking sups that are recommended on an empty stomach.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I'll usually supplement in Anabeta elite when i want to put on mass and strength increase.

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
I think you are good with the MassMax XT. I think you could try X-Gels even though information points towards taking it fasted. I couldn't begin to tell you how substantial the difference would be. Just a thought. Otherwise, staples such as Betaine and Beta Alanine if you are a fan. SNS makes both if you wanted a cheap, quality source.

compan

compan

Awards
Finish Line for me since it's a nice all-in-one product. The BCAAs won't really do anything for you in a fed state, but I take it for the creatine, BA, LCLT and betaine.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Anabeta Elite
Magnitropin
Glycophase (or another GDA, with carb meals)
Creatine Mono
Forskolin

f4iguy

f4iguy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I think you are good with the MassMax XT. I think you could try X-Gels even though information points towards taking it fasted. I couldn't begin to tell you how substantial the difference would be. Just a thought. Otherwise, staples such as Betaine and Beta Alanine if you are a fan. SNS makes both if you wanted a cheap, quality source.
I've been using SNS beta alanine for years. I like the big old bucket of pills for convenience. I usually purchase on Amazon. I noticed the price went up, is there a cheaper place to purchase the pill bucket?