What are the latest super products?

Wordz_Worf

Wordz_Worf

Awards
  • Established
Hello all. It has been a long time since I ventured into the world of supplements.

Last time I was a regular on the boards, Designer Sports' Activate Xtreme and that arachidonic acid product from Gaspari were being talked about a lot.

What are the latest must use testosterone boosters and natural anabolic supplements to look into?

I am just starting to get back into lifting seriously and am using the basics like creatine and citrulline.

Thanks in advance.

megadeth

megadeth

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Evomuse BMP
Myosynergy
Topical Androlotion

Apex Alchemy Ursa Major
Epichaos

SNS Anabolic Effect
M-Test

Black Lion Research Follidrone
Androgin

Last edited:
Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Andros(DHEA derived 2-Step Precursors) have replaced designer steroids. While not as strong, they are nowhere on the radar as toxic as the 17-methtyl's were, and recovery is a breeze. Topical route is most popular these days because of lower bioavalability via oral.

Iconic Formulation is your go to for Andros. Code "Ape" saves 20%.

Natural Anabolics continue to come and go. I believe the best ingredient to emerge in this category over the last decade is Epicatochen: Endurance, Pumps and muscle growth. Can't say I'm impresse by any of the solo Epi products out there, so you will have to do your own research. There are some mixed epi products that get great reviews on here, but I have yet to try any.

SNS/CEL and BLR are your go to for natty anabolics around here. They each have a few blends in their arsenal.

Test Boosters have gotten much better over the years, with Ingredients that are branded and much better studied. Though I still believe Sustain Alpha is one of the best test boosters and the best addition to any PCT, hence almost 15 years on the market. That said, M-Test and K1ngs Blood are the fan favorites for capped test boosters.

Evomuse is always doing alot of cool things. Best to keep an eye out on them. Releases are usually limited or have unexpected delays, but Dsades products are coveted and loved around here, and for good reason.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Evomuse BMP
Myosynergy

Apex Alchemy Ursa Major

SNS Anabolic Effect
M-Test

Black Lion Research Follidrone
Androgin
Good list for naturals and then the andros are a uptick off you want to go the hormonal route. Sns and black lion have been killing it! Androgin has great feedback and Sns has a ton of new products down the pipe. @sns8778 can give you a run down on some of the new ones. I’m waiting for that compound 20 clone

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Some of you may not be aware... but the final batch of Dienogen is on sale until supplies run out!!! better hurry, not much left. not even on the "back shelf" ... hands down the strongest thing on the market still with in easy reach. again.. better hurry.

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Some of you may not be aware... but the final batch of Dienogen is on sale until supplies run out!!! better hurry, not much left. not even on the "back shelf" ... hands down the strongest thing on the market still with in easy reach. again.. better hurry.
link to the dienogen sale?

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Good list for naturals and then the andros are a uptick off you want to go the hormonal route. Sns and black lion have been killing it! Androgin has great feedback and Sns has a ton of new products down the pipe. @sns8778 can give you a run down on some of the new ones. I’m waiting for that compound 20 clone
I just spoke with him yesterday for that product .. i think community will love it and will be easy to stack it with other products.

to OP .. cel anabolic effect, stano plex if you are looking for caps epi andro, Xgels aka archadiac acid is still around and is always great.

seems to be board favorite as well.

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I just spoke with him yesterday for that product .. i think community will love it and will be easy to stack it with other products.

to OP .. cel anabolic effect, stano plex if you are looking for caps epi andro, Xgels aka archadiac acid is still around and is always great.

seems to be board favorite as well.
Is there a log on this?

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Anabolic Effect and Ursa Major are my favorites. A honorable mention for Sustain Alpha and M-Test also for mood and libido benefits. (I'm not counting any PH's or anything even slightly suppressive here).

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
BMP 2.0 and Myosynergy from Evomuse
Both are top-tier products for body recomposition, strength, recovery, and removing inflammation.
Can't vouch for @dsade and his products enough. They simply work.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Hello all. It has been a long time since I ventured into the world of supplements.

Last time I was a regular on the boards, Designer Sports' Activate Xtreme and that arachidonic acid product from Gaspari were being talked about a lot.

What are the latest must use testosterone boosters and natural anabolic supplements to look into?

I am just starting to get back into lifting seriously and am using the basics like creatine and citrulline.

Thanks in advance.
Natty Anabolics:
CEL Anabolic Effect
Evomuse BMP
SNS X-Gels (arachidonic acid)

T-Boosters:
CEL M-Test
Sustain Alpha
SNS Spilanthes XT (brand new)
SNS Pine Pollen (very new)

For me, my personal favorite natural stack is CEL M-Test + CEL Anabolic Effect + SNS Xgels + SNS Lean Edge (for leaner gains)

ActionFigure3

Awards
What is Dienogen exactly?

Nprice151

Awards
  • First Up Vote
i was curious if the dienogen is stronger than 1-Dhea?

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What is Dienogen exactly?
If you want to go that route you can get it in jnjectable form as well as trest. Neither is a natural supplement though. Ha Ara is still one of my favorite natural supplements.

Nprice151

Awards
  • First Up Vote
by far. however unless you are holding it.. its gone.
thanks for the answer. I have some 2 bottles wish I had a 3rd:/. 2 questions for you:

1) i have some 1-dhea but have never ran a cycle of it. Would you run it before stepping up to Dienogen?

2) Is dienogen different than the other 19 nor DHEA products still available in topical and pill form 94 is there something special about it?

thanks in advance!

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
you could run them together unless you a still a beginner.

Dienogen is the what the old x-tren PH converted to. the 19 nor DHEAs will not be a viable comparison. unless you were to say one was a smartcar and the other was a corvette.