What are the downsides of running 1G+ of Test-E per week?

p1nchharmonic

p1nchharmonic

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Established
  • Established
Im on about 1500 mg test per week with 600 mg masteron and 600 mg EQ. is there any benefit from running this much Test with that much other stuff? Also Running 50mg proviron.

StarScream66

StarScream66

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
No, there is no reason to run that much test unless you are a competitive bodybuilder or strongman. You would experience sever side effects on that amount. Cut it down to 500mg a a week and you'll be fine. If you wanted to bump it up to 750mg a week you could, but have an AI on hand, finasteride, and maybe even a SERM.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
For you? Absolutely no reason to no. You’re using dosages which open bodybuilders monsters who step on the Olympia stage use or barely use. they are 300+ lbs off season and 275 lbs on stage. Why would you need this? Also, if you’re using that much right now... what’s your next step for your next cycles? You’ve got no more room to play with. Jesus Chris man chill with the doses that’s ridiculous and I’m one to be relatively agressive with my cycles.

Last edited:
Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
3g of oilz is a hefty weekly dosage. Im skeptical of how much good test is at doses like that, its just too messy of a compound (so many metabolites, which can be good of course, but not at hefty doses IMO).

Theres arguably more "targeted" options. I mean, Id argue that if you dropped test to 300, and added 500 NPP (2g gear total) youd get better results. Just as an example. I dont know how far deep into this cycle you are anyway, or what youre planning after it.

C

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Face that of an obese guy could be one of the more interesring sides.

p1nchharmonic

p1nchharmonic

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Established
  • Established
I'm not really putting on a ton of weight. Its been like 4 weeks at these doses with the test. My test levels are 3,000 +

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Wow bro, given your first test cycle was only earlier this year you’ve kinda jumped the doses a bit there.....

most people would go from maybe 500mg test to 500mg test plus deca or eq, then maybe 600:600 of those two plus an oral or something.

to go from 500mg test to 3g of anabolics is kinda pointless imo (i don’t disagree with increasing doses at all but 1.5g anabolics would be a medium full on cycle imo). 3g is pointless unless your massive and/or probably pro (or certainly aiming for that).

and especially not as your second proper cycle (I don’t count the 4 sarm cycles tbh)

S

saderboy80

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm not really putting on a ton of weight. Its been like 4 weeks at these doses with the test. My test levels are 3,000 +
What’s your diet, training, cardio and recovery like?

I think you need to dial in your diet and training instead of mega dosing multiple injectables. Like a previous poster said....what are you going to do after this cycle? 4grams??

Also, isn’t it a b*tch to pin that much oil every week?

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
This guy is incapable of even replying to someone’s answer when he asks something. His threads are the most idiotic one he’s probably a troll. Or I suspect some level or retardness

S

saderboy80

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This guy is incapable of even replying to someone’s answer when he asks something. His threads are the most idiotic one he’s probably a troll. Or I suspect some level or retardness
Didn’t want to say it, but I was thinking it.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Lol, just looked through your post history OP...you were running test/primo/sdrol in Oct....test/primo in nov...now test/eq/mast...anadrol that did nothing for you, hell you say no orals do anything for you...wtf it looks like your jumping from AAS to AAS trying to find some magic thing that "blows me the fuk up!!"

And youre eating 2700kcal (or were) while trying to blow up? Jeesus I cut on 2700.

If your photos are legit it looks like you have some good development but your gear use (and food intake) looks a bit dumb. Ive done dumb sh1t. I think you need to reevaluate your philosophy here and adjust your expectations, start looking at this whole gainz thing as a long term endeavour, not a 5min fix.

p1nchharmonic

p1nchharmonic

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Established
  • Established
What’s your diet, training, cardio and recovery like?

I think you need to dial in your diet and training instead of mega dosing multiple injectables. Like a previous poster said....what are you going to do after this cycle? 4grams??

Also, isn’t it a b*tch to pin that much oil every week?
Its kind of a bitch, im pinning 2mL each day. I'm going to take the test down to 500mL its expensive using that much test also. I'm having no side effects but occasional sexual sides when the estrogen balance isn't perfect. My AI (aromasin) is pretty balanced though. No gyno or water retention.

Training is back/bi- legs- chest - off- back/trap - legs - shoulders/tri. I run this protocol with occasional changes to rest days before or after leg day depending if I want to do back/legs on back to back days. Usually I give it and extra day because my lower back is worked pretty hard from leg day.

Diet i could add more protein and carbs. I keep fats at about 25% diet of my 3,000 calories. Eating 200g protein per day @171lbs 5'6"

p1nchharmonic

p1nchharmonic

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Established
  • Established
Lol, just looked through your post history OP...you were running test/primo/sdrol in Oct....test/primo in nov...now test/eq/mast...anadrol that did nothing for you, hell you say no orals do anything for you...wtf it looks like your jumping from AAS to AAS trying to find some magic thing that "blows me the fuk up!!"

And youre eating 2700kcal (or were) while trying to blow up? Jeesus I cut on 2700.

If your photos are legit it looks like you have some good development but your gear use (and food intake) looks a bit dumb. Ive done dumb sh1t. I think you need to reevaluate your philosophy here and adjust your expectations, start looking at this whole gainz thing as a long term endeavour, not a 5min fix.
Yeah I think you made a pretty good assessment here. Thanks for the input

p1nchharmonic

p1nchharmonic

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Established
  • Established
Sorry. I normally read all my replies and take everyones advice. I should reply more. You're right.

p1nchharmonic

p1nchharmonic

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Established
  • Established
Wow bro, given your first test cycle was only earlier this year you’ve kinda jumped the doses a bit there.....

most people would go from maybe 500mg test to 500mg test plus deca or eq, then maybe 600:600 of those two plus an oral or something.

to go from 500mg test to 3g of anabolics is kinda pointless imo (i don’t disagree with increasing doses at all but 1.5g anabolics would be a medium full on cycle imo). 3g is pointless unless your massive and/or probably pro (or certainly aiming for that).

and especially not as your second proper cycle (I don’t count the 4 sarm cycles tbh)
I've learned there is a diminishing rate of return on the amount of gear consumed past a certain point. I guess learning the hard way

S

saderboy80

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Its kind of a bitch, im pinning 2mL each day. I'm going to take the test down to 500mL its expensive using that much test also. I'm having no side effects but occasional sexual sides when the estrogen balance isn't perfect. My AI (aromasin) is pretty balanced though. No gyno or water retention.

Training is back/bi- legs- chest - off- back/trap - legs - shoulders/tri. I run this protocol with occasional changes to rest days before or after leg day depending if I want to do back/legs on back to back days. Usually I give it and extra day because my lower back is worked pretty hard from leg day.

Diet i could add more protein and carbs. I keep fats at about 25% diet of my 3,000 calories. Eating 200g protein per day @171lbs 5'6"
You mean going down to 500mg/week right? Not 500mL.

What’s your goal? (Strength, size, aesthetics, are you competing?)
On that much gear your metabolism has got to be like a bonfire! Especially working out x6/week and I don’t know if you do cardio (which on that much gear you should be just for cardiovascular health).

You really need to up those calories man! Because if you aren’t seeing daily physique changes on that much gear:
1. Your gear is bunk.
2. You aren’t eating enough calories.
3. You aren’t training as hard as you think you are. (I’m talking giant sets, supersets, drop sets, sets to failure - with a spotter and even sets past failure to do some partial reps)

My recommendation is cut back on the gear (otherwise you will have a very short bodybuilding career), get your daily calories up to 3,200Kcal or more! If you aren’t gaining any fat at 3,200 then keep increasing calories until you notice a slight increase in fat storage. Then cut back about 100-200kcals per day.

And for the sake of your health do some form of cardio every training session! I hope you have a sh*t ton of ancillaries on hand and a good pct lined up.

p1nchharmonic

p1nchharmonic

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Established
  • Established
You mean going down to 500mg/week right? Not 500mL.

What’s your goal? (Strength, size, aesthetics, are you competing?)
On that much gear your metabolism has got to be like a bonfire! Especially working out x6/week and I don’t know if you do cardio (which on that much gear you should be just for cardiovascular health).

You really need to up those calories man! Because if you aren’t seeing daily physique changes on that much gear:
1. Your gear is bunk.
2. You aren’t eating enough calories.
3. You aren’t training as hard as you think you are. (I’m talking giant sets, supersets, drop sets, sets to failure - with a spotter and even sets past failure to do some partial reps)

My recommendation is cut back on the gear (otherwise you will have a very short bodybuilding career), get your daily calories up to 3,200Kcal or more! If you aren’t gaining any fat at 3,200 then keep increasing calories until you notice a slight increase in fat storage. Then cut back about 100-200kcals per day.

And for the sake of your health do some form of cardio every training session! I hope you have a sh*t ton of ancillaries on hand and a good pct lined up.
Good advice, I did pct after my first test only cycle and I was extremely surprised how good I felt throughout PCT. then again, it was i only 9 weeks of PCT until I started SARMS again and that made me say f*ck it and get back on. I planned on staying off because I thought I would need to take a fitness test at my job, but "due to covid" I won't have to for quite a while now. I have a good protocol of HcG and Nolva Lined up that did well for me last time. It's weird, but my sex drive felt better while I was doing PCT. My gear can't be bunk because my bloodwork has my total test reading 3000+

p1nchharmonic

p1nchharmonic

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Established
  • Established
I think your gear is under dosed bro. 400 mg per week of pharma test puts me at 3,000+
Thats possible. The gear I'm receiving looks pharma grade, and the forums talk nothing but good stuff about who I buy from. You think it could be under dosed?

p1nchharmonic

p1nchharmonic

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Established
  • Established
I think your gear is under dosed bro. 400 mg per week of pharma test puts me at 3,000+
Also, my last bloodwork reading was before I got crazy with Test Dosages. I was sitting around 600mg per week of Prop before

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Also, my last bloodwork reading was before I got crazy with Test Dosages. I was sitting around 600mg per week of Prop before
that makes a bit of a difference bro.....everyone has different responses so 600 to you is another mans 400 etc. But why go to 1.5g if you were already that high?

R

Rebuild

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
That's closer, but I think under dosing is still a real possibility. How long have you been on this cycle/blast?

p1nchharmonic

p1nchharmonic

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Established
  • Established
that makes a bit of a difference bro.....everyone has different responses so 600 to you is another mans 400 etc. But why go to 1.5g if you were already that high?
I kept reading things like test is one of the most anabolic compouns, so I just said **** it lets see what happens. Kinda a mistake. But I learned that high levels of test dont give me many sides. Ill get bloodwork tomorrow to check my total T, E, rbc, and liver enzymes

p1nchharmonic

p1nchharmonic

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Established
  • Established
That's closer, but I think under dosing is still a real possibility. How long have you been on this cycle/blast?
Ive been on the test E blast for less than a month. Before that it was test prop 600 per week for about a month. I started the cycle 3 months ago with high TRT doses (bloodwork came in 1043ng/dl) with primo and injectable superdrol. Honestly didn't feel much from the SDROL and primo takes a while to work ive read

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Wait, the 3000 + isn't from 1.5g's? You worded it so that it sounds like the 3k is from 1.5g.

For me, 3000 would be app 300 mg's ... Most will be there at 500mg's. If you were on 600mg prop and did bloods 24 - 36h after pining, then this is imo a normal number: prop has a very short half life - 36h I think.

Last edited:
S

saderboy80

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Wait, the 3000 + isn't from 1.5g's? You worded it so that it sounds like the 3k is from 1.5g.

For me, 3000 would be app 300 mg's ... Most will be there at 500mg's. If you were on 600mg prop and did bloods 24 - 36h after pining, then this is imo a normal number: prop has a very short half life - 36h I think.
He’s on 3.05 grams currently.

Yeah, I am confused as you @Jinsun!

Last edited:
Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Everyone has said the important stuff: test isn’t the best builder; you are taking too much too soon, you need to eat enough to grow, training must be sufficient to create stimulus demanding new adaptation.

There’s just one more thing I think is worth mentioning: time off/cruising.

You reset when you drop down to physiological hormone levels. Spending ~8 weeks or more at just 100-200mg test/wk, maybe a couple iu of growth, can really help you get more response when you start blasting proper again. Never coming off blast and just rotating compounds becomes very diminishing returns - your continuous cycle just becomes your maintenance hormone environment, to a degree.