What are the benefits/disadvantages of running an AI

Jpalmer

Awards
I think the title says it all. I've had a few people on both sides of this but never with many reasons.

Let it fire guys!

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok I'll start
Benefit; no tits
Disadvantage; too much =no muscle growth
End of the day you need estro to grow but too much can get you a nice set of double d's

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What context and in what conditions are you asking? The questions a bit retarded otherwise.

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What context and in what conditions are you asking? The questions a bit retarded otherwise.
Sometimes you've gotta take these kind of threads with a bit of humour and a pinch of tolerance

Jpalmer

Awards
In hindsight I should have been a little more specific and put 'while on cycle or during pct' somewhere in there. Thought about changing it but let it go with the thought of who will call me out on my lack of clarity on anything.

Specifically in my situation, doing a cycle with trenavar and epistane and torem as my pct

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
pop.jpg

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In hindsight I should have been a little more specific and put 'while on cycle or during pct' somewhere in there. Thought about changing it but let it go with the thought of who will call me out on my lack of clarity on anything.

Specifically in my situation, doing a cycle with trenavar and epistane and torem as my pct
IMHO, no AI needed. Epistane has AI properties. Epi can be really hard on the joints, together with an AI = disaster.
How does the cycle look like? Dosages, length?

A test base is highly recommended, at least dermacrine -or 4-ad. You may feel like sh1t without it.
Have some "Inhibit-P" on hand for prolactin control.

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I sure hope nosnmiveins and his views doesnt read your posts on needing a test base... you'll all be going down in flames .... wait a minute I've just tagged him in! 3-2-1 exit! Stage left!..?

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Haha sorry for sh1t stirring.. you know I'm only joking guys

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I sure hope nosnmiveins and his views doesnt read your posts on needing a test base... you'll all be going down in flames .... wait a minute I've just tagged him in! 3-2-1 exit! Stage left!..��
Haha sorry for sh1t stirring.. you know I'm only joking guys
I was really looking forward to hear good arguments against a test base, LOL.
One never knows...

My 18yo son is taking an OTC test booster -guess what..... it works, LOL . Never, ever thought it would.
No kidding! Unbelievable...

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey don't worry mate when he sees this post I'm sure he'll add his 2cents, look forward to a good debate

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey don't worry mate when he sees this post I'm sure he'll add his 2cents, look forward to a good debate
If OP's cycle is short, he may get away without a test base, especially if he is young.
An old fart like me gets lethargic by only looking at a pill box.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
Test base?
A test base is highly recommended, at least dermacrine -or 4-ad. You may feel like sh1t without it.
Have some "Inhibit-P" on hand for prolactin control.
For all of you say "oh you HAVE to have a "test" base, have you yourselves ever run oral AAS or prohormones before both with and without a "test" base? Cause if not, then stop spewing that bullsh!t.

A "test" base is not some miracle cure for lethargy. It seems to me that thats the ONLY reason ya'll repeat it thread after thread after thread. A test base....meaning actual TESTOSTERONE (not some stupid 1-dhea or 1-andro or whatever) is only incorporated into cycle soley for libido and natural-like bodily functions.

Guys for 40+ years have been running AAS without TESTOSTERONE and they're doing just fine and feel great on cycle. Now, the average joe isnt going to be this lucky and most likely will experience sexual side effects without TESTOSTERONE when running longer cycles such as ones that are 8-10-12+ weeks.

With that out of the way.....would you recommend someone who's running EQ, tren, and dbol to run a "test" base (1-dhea or other)? No, you wouldnt, so stop telling people to use it while theyre using ANY OTHER STEROID.....ie trenavar, superdrol, dmz etc...

I sure hope nosnmiveins and his views doesnt read your posts on needing a test base... you'll all be going down in flames .... wait a minute I've just tagged him in! 3-2-1 exit! Stage left!..
happy now? lol

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
For all of you say "oh you HAVE to have a "test" base, have you yourselves ever run oral AAS or prohormones before both with and without a "test" base? Cause if not, then stop spewing that bullsh!t.

A "test" base is not some miracle cure for lethargy. It seems to me that thats the ONLY reason ya'll repeat it thread after thread after thread. A test base....meaning actual TESTOSTERONE (not some stupid 1-dhea or 1-andro or whatever) is only incorporated into cycle soley for libido and natural-like bodily functions.

Guys for 40+ years have been running AAS without TESTOSTERONE and they're doing just fine and feel great on cycle. Now, the average joe isnt going to be this lucky and most likely will experience sexual side effects without TESTOSTERONE when running longer cycles such as ones that are 8-10-12+ weeks.

With that out of the way.....would you recommend someone who's running EQ, tren, and dbol to run a "test" base (1-dhea or other)? No, you wouldnt, so stop telling people to use it while theyre using ANY OTHER STEROID.....ie trenavar, superdrol, dmz etc...

happy now? lol
Haha you crack me up dude. Love your complete sincerity, no bull just balls

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
Haha you crack me up dude. Love your complete sincerity, no bull just balls
Ive been around too long and have seen SOOOOOO many times where incorrect information can spread like wildfire. Especially on boards like this where the average age is probably 16 years old. So i nip it in the butt when i see it. I too fell victim to this back when i joined this board and i just help where i can...sometimes that means i have to come off as an a$$hole...so be it

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

happy now? lol
I've ran plenty of ph/ds/sarms/aas with and without a "test" base. Used about every base in the world as well. I prefer to cycle mild stuff with a base, heavier stuff with actual testosterone. Been there, done that, here's my preference.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
I've ran plenty of ph/ds/sarms/aas with and without a "test" base. Used about every base in the world as well. I prefer to cycle mild stuff with a base, heavier stuff with actual testosterone. Been there, done that, here's my preference.
Nice. Now i wasnt saying testosterone as a base isnt a smart idea, its a very smart idea. But from reading here on this forum i can see that the ONLY reason people recommend running a testosterone or "test" base is to just combat lethargy....which i think is just stupid

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice. Now i wasnt saying testosterone as a base isnt a smart idea, its a very smart idea. But from reading here on this forum i can see that the ONLY reason people recommend running a testosterone or "test" base is to just combat lethargy....which i think is just stupid
Agreed. Hell, any hormone fluctuations like low dht can cause lethargy. You can lead a horse to water but can't force it to drink...

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This is the land of cookie cutter answers.

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
I ran a test base with LGD and still had terrible lethargy. And it was 200mg/wk of pharma grade testosterone (my TRT dose). So obviously, lethargy does have causes other than low test levels.

I still would recommend running a test base with things like SARMs since they are capable of lowering test levels so dramatically. Even if it doesn't help with lethargy, I still don't want my test to be below 100 ng/dL for any reason.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I ran a test base with LGD and still had terrible lethargy. And it was 200mg/wk of pharma grade testosterone (my TRT dose). So obviously, lethargy does have causes other than low test levels.

I still would recommend running a test base with things like SARMs since they are capable of lowering test levels so dramatically. Even if it doesn't help with lethargy, I still don't want my test to be below 100 ng/dL for any reason.
600 Test & 600 Mast couldn't even prevent lethargy from RAD-140 for me. Definitely works by different mechanism than just test levels alone.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ive been around too long and have seen SOOOOOO many times where incorrect information can spread like wildfire. Especially on boards like this where the average age is probably 16 years old. So i nip it in the butt when i see it. I too fell victim to this back when i joined this board and i just help where i can...sometimes that means i have to come off as an a$$hole...so be it
Did i say he had to run a test base?

No, so stfu hotshot.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My opinion on the original question is that the benefits of running an AI outweigh the disadvantages.

AT THE PROPER DOSE

Which may or may not require blood work for someone to know. Experience and trial and error come into play. Cycle strength and duration also.

8 weeks on aromatizing compounds without an AI, probably nonissue if e2 sides are manageable. If you run 20+ week AAS cycles and your e2 is really high, but you think you're fine because you can deal with the sides and don't run an AI, you're still running health risks. Elevated e2 has negative effects on heart health, BP and prostate. Amongst others.

It's all about balance. No one ever killed their gains by running an appropriate AI dose. Crush your e2, and that's a different story.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
Test base?
Did i say he had to run a test base?

No, so stfu hotshot.
Doesnt matter, you still asked if he was using one lol. And you were only asking because you were going to say something along the lines of it helping with lethargy.

I see it over and over and over and over and normally from people who have never run testosterone in their whole lives....like said above...land of the cookie cutter repeated answers

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
Doesnt matter, you still asked if he was using one lol. And you were only asking because you were going to say something along the lines of it helping with lethargy.

I see it over and over and over and over and normally from people who have never run testosterone in their whole lives....like said above...land of the cookie cutter repeated answers
Actually, I think he asked because using a test base increases the chance that the OP would need an AI, which relates back to the original question.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
Actually, I think he asked because using a test base increases the chance that the OP would need an AI, which relates back to the original question.
touche. my posts here in general are not directed at him even though i quoted his posts

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yes, lol. OP has already displayed a tendency to be vague and omitting relevant information. Waste of time answering his original question (epi and tren) only for him to then say "oh yeah Im thinking of throwing in some 4ad as well k thanx bye"

Jpalmer

Awards
Oh this was good!
I was simply just asking to learn about when an AI would be appropriate or needed. I do not plan on running one at the current moment but more so just wanted to get a better understanding of them and become more knowledgeable overall.
Thanks everyone for contributing

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Oh this was good!
I was simply just asking to learn about when an AI would be appropriate or needed. I do not plan on running one at the current moment but more so just wanted to get a better understanding of them and become more knowledgeable overall.
Personally, talking very generally, Id lean toward using one in an environment where excessive aromatization was possible and/or where any non-trivial aromatization could aggravate other compounds negative tendencies; so, if you were using a test base with tren for example.

Otherwise, Id tend to lean away from using an AI.

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
Oh this was good!
As always, whether you need an AI and how much of one you need will depend on the compounds you are running.

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Oh this was good!
See what youve started now?! Tut tut.. ?

Jpalmer

Awards
See what youve started now?! Tut tut.. ?
Kind of fun to stir some things up. Even if it's not fully intentional. Great group here. Weed through the sarcasm and there's a lot of great info here

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Haha I knew it would happen but totally agree bro

Quest

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you're blasting 500 for 12 weeks from a 200 trt dose with no e problems would you consider an ai?

Last bloods it was fine. I have arimidex on hand and liquid exemestane whatever the he'll that awfull shot is called for an emergency.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you're blasting 500 for 12 weeks from a 200 trt dose with no e problems would you consider an ai?

Last bloods it was fine. I have arimidex on hand and liquid exemestane whatever the he'll that awfull shot is called for an emergency.
Last bloods on 500mg of Test per week and no AI showed e2 was fine? What was your TT on 500? And what was your e2?

Quest

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No I'm on 200. I haven't gone above 200 in maybe a year.

E2 was mid twenties, test was 1886 gave blood a few hours after pinning.

Dr said to spread out injections, I'm lazy was injecting once a week.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm here to learn too!

Of course, I would recommend using TESTOSTERONE as a "test base" too, damn!
Or TREST if OP is needle shy.
But if he uses testosterone, why bother with those PH's? Take tren and test, period.

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm here to learn too!

Of course, I would recommend using TESTOSTERONE as a "test base" too, damn!
Or TREST if OP is needle shy.
But if he uses testosterone, why bother with those PH's? Take tren and test, period.
Tren and test ???oh yeah baby

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
Tren is awesome if you're in your 20's, it's love/hate in your 30's, and I don't see myself running it once I hit 40.

Too many sides and I know it won't fit in my life/priorities by then

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Tren is awesome if you're in your 20's, it's love/hate in your 30's, and I don't see myself running it once I hit 40.

Too many sides and I know it won't fit in my life/priorities by then
Same here.
NPP is my Tren. I'm 48 .

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm 39 tren and test are treating pretty damn fine at the moment

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Not tried eq or bold?
My RBC is already high, Eq could kill me :)
NPP is my best friend. I stay away from orals besides var -or maybe t-bol and keep test low.

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Can't say I blame you there bro, health 1st! I always look at the old wwf guys that we're getting on a bit that die and there mainly cardiovascular issues, many of them due to steroid abuse, add the fact many of them drank a lot and took sh1t loads of coke and you have a recipe for disaster( not saying you do by the way) but when you get to a certain age you have to take it down a few notches...
I know a lot of young wrestlers died too young too btw