What are some good fitted clothing brands or stores?

alexoc949

alexoc949

Awards
  • Established
It's a drag searching for athletic fit or fitted clothing sometimes. What are some shirts, hoodies, clothing that are geared towards the muscle/athletic fit. Not loose parachute type clothes

for the gym i really like the fit of Next Level 6200 premium fitted tees. cotton/poly blend. soft and great fit

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
It's a drag searching for athletic fit or fitted clothing sometimes. What are some shirts, hoodies, clothing that are geared towards the muscle/athletic fit. Not loose parachute type clothes

for the gym i really like the fit of Next Level 6200 premium fitted tees. cotton/poly blend. soft and great fit
Soooo, unfortunately every brand I found that's a great fit is cheaply made crap, falls apart after a wash or 2. Even the regular t shirts. I had good luck with one brand and I can't for the life of me think of it right now I'd have to go search through my drawers, il report back with it. But I'm also in for suggestions. Form fitting t-shirt and v necks seem to be the things I have bad luck with. In order to fit my shoulders correct the sleeves end up being too long and the waist too baggy.

I

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Idk man, I like baggier clothing lol. Not too baggy, but my shirts and pants are never close fitting. Hanes shirts for the win

alexoc949

alexoc949

Awards
  • Established
Soooo, unfortunately every brand I found that's a great fit is cheaply made crap, falls apart after a wash or 2. Even the regular t shirts. I had good luck with one brand and I can't for the life of me think of it right now I'd have to go search through my drawers, il report back with it. But I'm also in for suggestions. Form fitting t-shirt and v necks seem to be the things I have bad luck with. In order to fit my shoulders correct the sleeves end up being too long and the waist too baggy.
those next level n6210 shirts are pretty damn good quality. You can get them for about 5-6 bucks a piece. I've been getting them for years and just got some new ones in. Pretty sure they make a premium fitted v neck too. Highly recommend, fit, colors, softness, durability. I use them as gym shirts but they are almost too nice for it.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
those next level n6210 shirts are pretty damn good quality. You can get them for about 5-6 bucks a piece. I've been getting them for years and just got some new ones in. Pretty sure they make a premium fitted v neck too. Highly recommend, fit, colors, softness, durability. I use them as gym shirts but they are almost too nice for it.
thanks...going to order 4 of those n6210 shirts. for $27 can't go wrong!!!

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Thanks 👍 il check them out

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Ross or Marshall’s guys. My entire Underarmour collection comes from there.

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
H & M for plain v necks, etc…
Goodfellow brand at Target is alright too.

If you hit the lottery, check out Saks Fifth Avenue

brandonLPN

brandonLPN

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Grunt Style t-shirts fit well and compliment big shoulders and arms nicely. They’re kinda pricey but not outrageously so

H

Hilltern

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Cuts brand. Pricey but you get what you pay for. Seriously love the shirts. May have a referral code to share if you want.

alexoc949

alexoc949

Awards
  • Established
I ordered some iron on transfers from cheap china website aliexpress. You can send them a picture and they'll make them for 2 bucks. Gonna see how that works out on the next level shirts..

akboom87

akboom87

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
If you know a brand shirt that you really like, then go find it on jiffy shirts just plain shirts but dirt cheap.

alexoc949

alexoc949

Awards
  • Established
If you know a brand shirt that you really like, then go find it on jiffy shirts just plain shirts but dirt cheap.
yeah i've used them a couple times...they are pretty good.