Unanswered What are some good appetite suppressants?

crazy_leggz

Awards
I know this question has been asked numerous times. Some products have been discontinued, changed formulas, or just doesn't work for me. I run a couple of miles a day, and I'm always hungry Haha. Looking for some tried and true appetite suppressants

P.s, even the ECA stack doesn't work for mr

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I really like Alpha Lean 7 by Hard Rock Supplements for appetite supression. Works really well for me and there are some logs out there that back that up as well.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I really like Alpha Lean 7 by Hard Rock Supplements for appetite supression. Works really well for me and there are some logs out there that back that up as well.
This ^ or a relatively high dose dmha product does a good job at suppressing my appetite (doesn’t matter if it’s a pre or fat burner). Other than that lots of water and carbonation on my end.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
SNS reformulated Lean Edge (non stim) has been reportedly having pretty solid appetite suppression effects, as well as SNS Thermagize XT (HIGH stim) which is supposed to be pretty dramatic

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Ephedrine plus alpha lean 7. You wont want to eat.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Ephedrine plus alpha lean 7. You wont want to eat.
Agreed. I don't want to eat on alpha lean 7 alone and normally I am hungry all the time.. So I know it works whenever I take it while i'm cutting.

Outofbody

Outofbody

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nicotine. Gum or vape lol. Some may laugh but it works very well at appetite suppression and freeing up fatty acids.

mugger

mugger

Awards
I know this question has been asked numerous times. Some products have been discontinued, changed formulas, or just doesn't work for me. I run a couple of miles a day, and I'm always hungry Haha. Looking for some tried and true appetite suppressants

P.s, even the ECA stack doesn't work for mr
Willpower and discipline.

sdplissken

sdplissken

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Ephedrine+caffeine for me. Nothing else legally obtained of course

sdplissken

sdplissken

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Ephedrine+caffeine for me. Nothing else legally obtained of course

treningsfrik75

treningsfrik75

Awards
Lots of vegetable... Stuff up on thst and your bad cravings R gone. Stimulates leptin also

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I don't think I have every found anything that works for me.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I guess I am just an eating machine ??

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
In lab rats walnuts speed up metabolism and raspberries curb weight on high fat diets. Give it a shot.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Well I am a Gym Rat !!

shannongeikie

shannongeikie

Awards
Nicotine, cimitidine, diet soda, Kanna extract, GABA pure powder 5g, black coffee. Just a few I use.

Outofbody

Outofbody

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Caffeine, lots of it. With the amount I drink everyday, I have no appetite and am actually looking for a way to boost it (besides MJ).

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Nicotine, cimitidine, diet soda, Kanna extract, GABA pure powder 5g, black coffee. Just a few I use.
Doesn't that amount of Gaba make you at least lethargic? Or you just built a tolerance?

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thought I read years ago that cissus helped suppress appetite

shannongeikie

shannongeikie

Awards
Doesn't that amount of Gaba make you at least lethargic? Or you just built a tolerance?
It can do I guess everyone is different it doesn’t really effect me like that so I tend to use it to increase GH before meals, it has to taken on empty stomach.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Thought I read years ago that cissus helped suppress appetite
I have seen some mechanisms for this - I am impressed you pulled that up. I feel like it is a long-term appetite modifier, not an acute suppressant though. In other words, if you take it today, you will probably still be hungry with maybe a very minor reduction in appetite, but if you take it consistently for 6 months, it can improve your metabolic profile in a way that you will slowly eat more normally without realizing it.

I have been extremely obese and I am convinced I messed my hunger signals up pretty good from this. I've researched a bunch of natural compounds to correct this lont-term and tested them. Cissus is definately on my list from that angle.

My "Off Switch" for eating is very poor. Actually, even after I lost significant weight, I could eat and NEVER feel full. It was pretty amazing. People had a hard time believing it. One holiday season from Thanksgiving to New Years I put on 25 pounds, no joke. I just didn't have any signal to stop eating. I would say I have 4-5 compounds I've tried, some of which people would laugh at if I recommended them on here, that have corrected this and Vitamin D and Cissus are 2 of them. The others...kind of want to keep to myself for a while :)

Most people look for short-term, accute effects though, so I am not sure a product that you have to take for 6 months before you see any effects will have much market (and even then the effects may be unconscious if you're not being meticulous in paying attention).

It can do I guess everyone is different it doesn’t really effect me like that so I tend to use it to increase GH before meals, it has to taken on empty stomach.
Yeah, I mean, they always say GABA doesn't cross the BBB so it shouldn't make you tired - but I know most people still get tired from it. Maybe you have a really solid BBB, haha. Or maybe just used to it. Although, on the other hand it isn't the type of compound that knocks you out. It is relaxing and helps you go to sleep ...but I also wonder if I took it during the day, maybe it wouldn't be so bad. When I got shingles I was taking small doses throughout the day and I wasn't too much more tired than the shingles was already making me.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I have seen some mechanisms for this - I am impressed you pulled that up. I feel like it is a long-term appetite modifier, not an acute suppressant though. In other words, if you take it today, you will probably still be hungry with maybe a very minor reduction in appetite, but if you take it consistently for 6 months, it can improve your metabolic profile in a way that you will slowly eat more normally without realizing it.

I have been extremely obese and I am convinced I messed my hunger signals up pretty good from this. I've researched a bunch of natural compounds to correct this lont-term and tested them. Cissus is definately on my list from that angle.

My "Off Switch" for eating is very poor. Actually, even after I lost significant weight, I could eat and NEVER feel full. It was pretty amazing. People had a hard time believing it. One holiday season from Thanksgiving to New Years I put on 25 pounds, no joke. I just didn't have any signal to stop eating. I would say I have 4-5 compounds I've tried, some of which people would laugh at if I recommended them on here, that have corrected this and Vitamin D and Cissus are 2 of them. The others...kind of want to keep to myself for a while :)

Most people look for short-term, accute effects though, so I am not sure a product that you have to take for 6 months before you see any effects will have much market (and even then the effects may be unconscious if you're not being meticulous in paying attention).
This sounds like me to a T, I go on a 5 day Cruise and gain 16lbs !! I never stop eating because I'm never full!

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
This sounds like me to a T, I go on a 5 day Cruise and gain 16lbs !! I never stop eating because I'm never full!
If I remember correctly you already take 10,000 iu/day of Vitamin D, correct?

Do you use Cissus? If not, a gram or two per day is a good place to start. This won't change anything overnight though...needs to be chronic use, but do it for 6 months and I bet you will see improved response to hunger/satiety signals.

I have a couple other ingredients, if you want to PM me that I may be willing to share...none if which are exotic.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
If I remember correctly you already take 10,000 iu/day of Vitamin D, correct?

Do you use Cissus? If not, a gram or two per day is a good place to start. This won't change anything overnight though...needs to be chronic use, but do it for 6 months and I bet you will see improved response to hunger/satiety signals.

I have a couple other ingredients, if you want to PM me that I may be willing to share...none if which are exotic.
Yes I do take Vitamin C daily, and I will pick up some bulk Cissus. Thank you!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looking into that alpha lean...
Pretty good appetite suppression for me when I use it. Also like the feel of Eria and theophylline. Let me know if you have any questions.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Appetite Suppression is one of the hardest thins for me to find, I guess I just like to eat !!