What AAS can show up as testosterone or estrogen on a blood test ?

Glockguy706

Awards
  • Established
I have heard tren can show as estro . Wondering if anything else can effect those

Cmseabee24

Cmseabee24

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
No offense but all AAS can put your bloodwork out of range. So technically nothing will show up as STEROIDS. But it can be an obvious sign you on them.

Glockguy706

Awards
  • Established
Just looking for info on what can be read as testosterone total or free or estrodial
Not what effects rbc ext

Cmseabee24

Cmseabee24

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
All AAS. Obviously if you on test your going to have higher levels. If TRT you should be in range. And anything will shut you down if your not running test. All of them can have effect on estrogen. I also said nothing in the first post about RBC.

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I have heard tren can show as estro . Wondering if anything else can effect those
It’s based of progesterone so I wouldnt think it would. But it’s not something I research. Im sure we have guys on here who compete in tested events and will know though. So bump. Lol

genixcon

Awards
Tren will absolutely **** up your estrogen on panel test.

Glockguy706

Awards
  • Established
I am taking a test for free and total T and estrogen for trt . It came out of now where. I have added 200 mg primo 200 mg mast and 225 mg tren a week to my trt dose of test and i am wondering if it will come back crazy do to the tren or mast. My test and estro should be in line and that's all thats being tested.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I guess in about a week I will know.
pretty much the first answer was legit. you can come off right now and maybe your numbers wont be terrible next week.. the esters used will dictate that. but yeah.. your foOked.

Glockguy706

Awards
  • Established
They are not testing any values other than test estro and rbc. Unlike the other times they tested everything . I donated blood 3 weeks in a row before i started so my rbc should be high normal .

Glockguy706

Awards
  • Established
Yah it was all enth every 5 days . Other than The test I did 200 mg weekly . To keep it low