What $10 gets me

THOR 70

THOR 70

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
At first I thought those were 10ml vials and I was blown away that an insurance would authorize a year+ supply of TRT

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
You are also not getting full 1 ml they short change you. 10 cc cost me 133 over counter and last well over a half a year. For about $266 bucks is what my TRT cost 😂. If I included hcg be another $50 otc for the year. Clinics are charging $200 a month 🙄 Having a wife who is a medical professional is a guys wet dream 😁

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
At first I thought those were 10ml vials and I was blown away that an insurance would authorize a year+ supply of TRT
3 months supply that I get every 2 months , always nice to have 4 extra bottles. They are 1ml 200mg test cup bottles just suck dry and inject

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You are also not getting full 1 ml they short change you. 10 cc cost me 133 over counter and last well over a half a year. For about $266 bucks is what my TRT cost 😂. If I included hcg be another $50 otc for the year. Clinics are charging $200 a month 🙄 Having a wife who is a medical professional is a guys wet dream 😁
Clinics are the biggest rip off , would just get ug gear

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You are also not getting full 1 ml they short change you. 10 cc cost me 133 over counter and last well over a half a year. For about $266 bucks is what my TRT cost . If I included hcg be another $50 otc for the year. Clinics are charging $200 a month Having a wife who is a medical professional is a guys wet dream
How are you getting HCG for $50 a year? It was going to cost me $75 per month.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
I would use hcg not for increasing testosterone, but just to keep Lh receptors activate to maintain benefits in other tissues such as brain and muscles this would be 200-300 ius a week I found worked me in the past. I would take individual dosage put in an insulin needle and freeze it. 10,000 ius hcg got me $50 make it last almost an entire year. 2 10,000 iu bottles would cover almost a year for little over $100. Your pissing money down the toilet man..

chem.jr.

chem.jr.

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Clinics are the biggest rip off , would just get ug gear
This, right here. After you've been on trt for so long and still get bloods etc. Its just not worth going thru ins after a certain point.

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This, right here. After you've been on trt for so long and still get bloods etc. Its just not worth going thru ins after a certain point.
Depends on how much your copay is and how legit and easily available your source is. Sources are not there forever and sometimes their quality is questionable. While doctors and pharmacies will always be there.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Depends on how much your copay is and how legit and easily available your source is. Sources are not there forever and sometimes their quality is questionable. While doctors and pharmacies will always be there.
don't be so sure...back in the day they shut down amphetamine doctors, more recently it was opioids...my bet is sooner or later they are coming after testosterone. testosterone has been scheduled on the same level as opioids.

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
don't be so sure...back in the day they shut down amphetamine doctors, more recently it was opioids...my bet is sooner or later they are coming after testosterone. testosterone has been scheduled on the same level as opioids.
Pu55yfication of America unfolding before our eyes. I’m sure they will come after test some day unless they legalize it so everyone can be whatever they want to be

chem.jr.

chem.jr.

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Pu55yfication of America unfolding before our eyes. I’m sure they will come after test some day unless they legalize it so everyone can be whatever they want to be
Sooner or later? How about right now! Labcorp and Quest labs just lowered the reference range for testosterone so that you have to test even lower now to be out of range and be put on trt but if I was in my mid-twenties and my testosterone was 330 that would no doubt be a very low number because at 24 years old my testosterone was between 980 & 1050. At least 600 until 32-34. Then shoudl still be around 500 until abourt 60imo. And now we're learning men in their 60s w total test levels around 5-600 are less likely to have heart attacks and strokes than those with low levels! So all I can say is if you have the money go ahead and get as much as possoble from a trusted source.

And for bloodmanor, i happen to know that my research is conducted with the best of the best, which is what everyone would like to believe/says, but lab tests by multiple parties on different sites confirm this so research will continue as long as it stays that way. Also, if you're willing to pay a premium and wait weeks & weeks you can always get actual pharma stuff from bigger vendors.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Sooner or later? How about right now! Labcorp and Quest labs just lowered the reference range for testosterone so that you have to test even lower now to be out of range and be put on trt but if I was in my mid-twenties and my testosterone was 330 that would no doubt be a very low number because at 24 years old my testosterone was between 980 & 1050. At least 600 until 32-34. Then shoudl still be around 500 until abourt 60imo. And now we're learning men in their 60s w total test levels around 5-600 are less likely to have heart attacks and strokes than those with low levels! So all I can say is if you have the money go ahead and get as much as possoble from a trusted source.

And for bloodmanor, i happen to know that my research is conducted with the best of the best, which is what everyone would like to believe/says, but lab tests by multiple parties on different sites confirm this so research will continue as long as it stays that way. Also, if you're willing to pay a premium and wait weeks & weeks you can always get actual pharma stuff from bigger vendors.
it is inevitable, imo.

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
How did you get the doc to prescribe 200/wk for TRT???

It was like pulling teeth for me to get 100/wk

Theguy1

Awards
Every 1ml vial I have ever got has been over filled to 1.3 to 1.5

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
Still a rip off when you add up actual price per 10cc