Unanswered What’s your favorite kind of kratom for pain management?

Brain5ick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Straight forward. Brain is stopping his pain meds! Enough is enough and I want nothing more to do with them at all. I’ve taken red Maeng Da in the past which helped but with my caffeine intake sometimes I’d find myself feeling over stimulated and anxious all the time on it. I just got some Bali and took some of that in a very low dose to assess tolerance but I’m curious as to see what you guys like. I’m not worried about withdrawal, I’m only worried about my chronic pain. I’m 24, I’m young, I can’t be crippled 24/7. It has to be managed at the lowest effective dose of whatever I take possible. Please help me out and join me on my latest little journey.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Straight forward. Brain is stopping his pain meds! Enough is enough and I want nothing more to do with them at all. I’ve taken red Maeng Da in the past which helped but with my caffeine intake sometimes I’d find myself feeling over stimulated and anxious all the time on it. I just got some Bali and took some of that in a very low dose to assess tolerance but I’m curious as to see what you guys like. I’m not worried about withdrawal, I’m only worried about my chronic pain. I’m 24, I’m young, I can’t be crippled 24/7. It has to be managed at the lowest effective dose of whatever I take possible. Please help me out and join me on my latest little journey.
The super red Borneo from straight up kratom is GREAT for pain.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Sorry to hear about your issue. What is the pain from which makes a huge difference in what you can use.

Brain5ick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Sorry to hear about your issue. What is the pain from which makes a huge difference in what you can use.
Well my current most issue is chest pain from costochondritis and intercostal muscle tear. I’ve also been shot in the legs which is what made me start this bodybuilding journey years ago.

TheVenom

TheVenom

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
The super red Borneo from straight up kratom is GREAT for pain.
I can second this. A buddy sends me SUK's Super Red Borneo and its an awesome addition to my rotation. @macedog24 should have a promo code if there's not a sale going on.

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Straight up yellow and red for pain. Can even blend them to your liking

Brain5ick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
The Bali I had tonight just made me kind of wobbly and sleepy. Didn’t do much of anything for my pain at all sadly.

Brain5ick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
The Bali I had tonight just made me kind of wobbly and sleepy. Didn’t do much of anything for my pain at all sadly.

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What dose do you typically run for pain management?

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Have you tried CBD for the pain. Topicals and orals both work on inflammation.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

Brain5ick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Oh yeah, the topicals helped my leg a little bit. Orals made me zone out a little and take a nap haha. Can’t really touch intercostal tears though. Feels like I’m constantly having a heart attack. **** sucks bro!