What’s your current all time favorite natty supp for muscle growth?

Jbtwentytwo

Awards
As the title implies.. what is your current all time favorite natural supplement for muscle growth? Something that’s currently on the market.

Cheeky Monkey

Cheeky Monkey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
For the economy minded, a combination of creatine, HMB, and leucine would help build muscle.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Anabolic Effect, M-Test, & Epi-Plex for me personally.

A lot of people like ARA but I can't take it bc I have an autoimmune condition that causes some inflammation issues.

Here is an ongoing log of someone doing the Anabolic Effect + M-Test + Epi-Plex stack: @MFTrainz

Here is another ongoing log of someone who uses Epi-Plex daily and has been doing it with Anabolic Effect & M-Test:
@TheMrMuscle

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
It use to be Anabeta Elite and X gels but as of to date I would have to dido with the above and say it's hard to beat Anabolic Effect + M-test. CEL has been on point with their products!

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If you ask me for ONE then its Anabolic Effect hands down, i really love that.
But like @sns8778 mentioned, Anabolic Effect + M-Test + Epi-Plex is an amazing combo and i loved my run.

Darkhorse192

Darkhorse192

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I liked OG Anabeta as well, I think I like Epi better but only because I think I really do well on it. With that said, any time one of these threads comes up OG Anabeta comes up from a lot of members. I realize that PES sort of pivoted as a company, but it begs the question about the formula, if it is/was so great, is it not too impractical for someone else to run with it?

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I liked OG Anabeta as well, I think I like Epi better but only because I think I really do well on it. With that said, any time one of these threads comes up OG Anabeta comes up from a lot of members. I realize that PES sort of pivoted as a company, but it begs the question about the formula, if it is/was so great, is it not too impractical for someone else to run with it?
Have you tried Epichaos?

dukes3577

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
That’s what I always wondered with og Alphamine. Looks like everyone finally gave up on that one though 😔

Jbtwentytwo

Awards
Exactly what I always wonder. It was such a great product I wish another company would pick it up and start producing it again.

mechka_grizli

mechka_grizli

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Exactly what I always wonder. It was such a great product I wish another company would pick it up and start producing it again.
There are several products with Anacylus in it, but I seem to remember Coop once saying that the Anacylus extract in OG Anabeta was extracted for specific alkaloids. So unless companies are doing the same, it may be hard to duplicate

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
So how about it @sns8778 ??

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
krogers clearanced out bpi products so i picked up 6 bpi best creatine for $6 apiece...been wanting to try anabolic effect for awhile so, maybe next order i will check that box..
Give it a go. I feel like it goes great with creatine. Like 1+1=3 with them.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
krogers clearanced out bpi products so i picked up 6 bpi best creatine for $6 apiece...been wanting to try anabolic effect for awhile so, maybe next order i will check that box..
Definitely worth a try in my opinion! One of my fav natty products out.

MikeSumthin

MikeSumthin

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Do you guys think CEL's Anabolic Effect would stack up nicely w Follidrone?

Jbtwentytwo

Awards
Anabolic Effect, M-Test, & Epi-Plex for me personally.

A lot of people like ARA but I can't take it bc I have an autoimmune condition that causes some inflammation issues.

Here is an ongoing log of someone doing the Anabolic Effect + M-Test + Epi-Plex stack: @MFTrainz

Here is another ongoing log of someone who uses Epi-Plex daily and has been doing it with Anabolic Effect & M-Test:
@TheMrMuscle
When can we expect the Anacyclus product releasing ? 😁

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Top 3 currently available for me:
Anabolic Effect
BMP
ArA

That is outside of basic proper nutrition and more non-stop ingredients like Creatine.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
When can we expect the Anacyclus product releasing ? 😁
Hopefully within the next 4 weeks. Labels are done and raws are in, so its just a matter of fitting it in the production schedule.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Do you guys think CEL's Anabolic Effect would stack up nicely w Follidrone?
I think so bc we have a lot of people that love taking Anabolic Effect with Epi-Plex.

I'd posted links to two logs going now about them that you can check out if you'd like.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I like Epi-Plex better myself; but like you said, I think I just also respond really well to Epicatechin.

I think a good question also was if the original was so great, why did they change the formula to begin with?
And then, I think your question is absolutely valid as to if it was so great, why didn't anyone else run with it?

^^^ The answer is because no one really knew what it was. There was some talk that it was a specific extract that no one else could figure out but there was also talk that it may not have been what it was supposed to be to begin with.

Let me make it clear, I'm not insinuating that at all; I like PES. That's just what some people said back then and I think that it came largely from a lot of people thinking that USP Labs may have had something to do with PES at the time.

I also remember some people saying that the color of the powder in the capsules of the original version was not the color of the powder in the follow up versions at all; so I think that also led some people to believe the original version was actually a different raw material. (I do know what raw material was the same color as what people said that first batch was; and it actually would have likely given some of the effects that the original version did if it was standardized right.

I kind of touched on answering this right above. There have been companies come out with the ingredient that was in it since then; and even though sometimes the results were good, they didn't seem to be the same.

There are several products with Anacylus in it, but I seem to remember Coop once saying that the Anacylus extract in OG Anabeta was extracted for specific alkaloids. So unless companies are doing the same, it may be hard to duplicate
I remember him saying that too. When people started asking the questions I mentioned in my first part of this multi-quote reply, I remember him saying that.

Something to think about - the raw material supplier, if they were supplying some type of specialized extract that was that good, if PES stopped using it, they would have contacted other companies offering it. They wouldn't have just chosen to not make anymore money when they had something good.

I do know who their supplier was for most of their herbs back then but I can't say much more than that. I'll just say that we do have an Anacyclus product coming out soon and people can judge for themselves if its like the original AnaBeta. I'm not going to compare them or say it will or won't be, because IF what was said about the color of the original AnaBeta raws was true, that really isn't the color of Anacyclus raw materials. BUT I really have no idea if that was true.

And I don't truly know if USP had anything to do with PES back then or not. I'll say this, I feel about the same way about USP as most people did/do, but I trust PES now days and really like them.

So how about it @sns8778 ??
Trouble maker :p

Just joking. I just really don't like going into detail about stuff like the above because I never want anyone to think I'm putting down any other company, especially one that I actually really like.

We will be coming out with a high grade premium Anacyclus very soon.
I'm not going to directly compare it to the original AnaBeta because of not knowing 100% what the original AnaBeta was.; I'll let people make that comparison for themselves. I hope that people find it to be as good or better, but even if they don't find it to be a direct comparison, I think they'll still be very pleased with it.

Also, IF what was said about the color of the original raw materials was true, then I know what that would have been if it wasn't Anacyclus and that might be something we're looking into bringing out too ;)

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
I like Epi-Plex better myself; but like you said, I think I just also respond really well to Epicatechin.

I think a good question also was if the original was so great, why did they change the formula to begin with?
And then, I think your question is absolutely valid as to if it was so great, why didn't anyone else run with it?

^^^ The answer is because no one really knew what it was. There was some talk that it was a specific extract that no one else could figure out but there was also talk that it may not have been what it was supposed to be to begin with.

Let me make it clear, I'm not insinuating that at all; I like PES. That's just what some people said back then and I think that it came largely from a lot of people thinking that USP Labs may have had something to do with PES at the time.

I also remember some people saying that the color of the powder in the capsules of the original version was not the color of the powder in the follow up versions at all; so I think that also led some people to believe the original version was actually a different raw material. (I do know what raw material was the same color as what people said that first batch was; and it actually would have likely given some of the effects that the original version did if it was standardized right.

I kind of touched on answering this right above. There have been companies come out with the ingredient that was in it since then; and even though sometimes the results were good, they didn't seem to be the same.

I remember him saying that too. When people started asking the questions I mentioned in my first part of this multi-quote reply, I remember him saying that.

Something to think about - the raw material supplier, if they were supplying some type of specialized extract that was that good, if PES stopped using it, they would have contacted other companies offering it. They wouldn't have just chosen to not make anymore money when they had something good.

I do know who their supplier was for most of their herbs back then but I can't say much more than that. I'll just say that we do have an Anacyclus product coming out soon and people can judge for themselves if its like the original AnaBeta. I'm not going to compare them or say it will or won't be, because IF what was said about the color of the original AnaBeta raws was true, that really isn't the color of Anacyclus raw materials. BUT I really have no idea if that was true.

And I don't truly know if USP had anything to do with PES back then or not. I'll say this, I feel about the same way about USP as most people did/do, but I trust PES now days and really like them.

Trouble maker :p

Just joking. I just really don't like going into detail about stuff like the above because I never want anyone to think I'm putting down any other company, especially one that I actually really like.

We will be coming out with a high grade premium Anacyclus very soon.
I'm not going to directly compare it to the original AnaBeta because of not knowing 100% what the original AnaBeta was.; I'll let people make that comparison for themselves. I hope that people find it to be as good or better, but even if they don't find it to be a direct comparison, I think they'll still be very pleased with it.

Also, IF what was said about the color of the original raw materials was true, then I know what that would have been if it wasn't Anacyclus and that might be something we're looking into bringing out too ;)
Can you tell us if it's going to be an Anacyclus only product or some other ingridients with it? = )

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Can you tell us if it's going to be an Anacyclus only product or some other ingridients with it? = )
It's Anacyclus only. The dosage on Anacyclus is so high that its not a good candidate for a formula product because of how many capsules per day it requires.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
It's Anacyclus only. The dosage on Anacyclus is so high that its not a good candidate for a formula product because of how many capsules per day it requires.
Ok, thanks. Is this the natty anabolic you've talked about that's in the works, or is it another product?

See I want to know everything and now. Gimme gimme

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Ok, thanks. Is this the natty anabolic you've talked about that's in the works, or is it another product?

See I want to know everything and now. Gimme gimme
No, its not the natural anabolic muscle builder I've been talking about recently.

Just in case you missed a hint I dropped in the big post above, we are releasing Anacyclus XT soon and also may be releasing the ingredient that some people (based off the color theory thing) thought that AnaBeta may be if it wasn't actually Anacyclus ;)

But yet neither are the natural anabolic that I have been talking about recently. The formula for that one has been nailed down since November, there had just been some delays on getting raw materials in due to the Covid situation, and plus we didn't want to launch it as part of the 12 Weeks of New Releases. People thought that the 12 Weeks of New Releases were all we would be doing, but it was really just a way to get some new versions of a couple things out, get some new products out we've had planned for awhile, and hopefully get more eyes on us for some of the exciting things to come soon. We have over 18 products in some stage of production right now ranging from single ingredient branded ingredients to Optimize-T, Anabolic XT (the natural anabolic I've been talking about), the daily use ergogenic, and some other exciting formulations.

And the above is just under SNS. Under CEL, we have 2 new natural anabolics in the works, a third one under serious consideration, 2 other formulas almost ready to go to production, and the new Super Swole should be out within the next 3 to 4 weeks.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
No, its not the natural anabolic muscle builder I've been talking about recently.

Just in case you missed a hint I dropped in the big post above, we are releasing Anacyclus XT soon and also may be releasing the ingredient that some people (based off the color theory thing) thought that AnaBeta may be if it wasn't actually Anacyclus ;)

But yet neither are the natural anabolic that I have been talking about recently. The formula for that one has been nailed down since November, there had just been some delays on getting raw materials in due to the Covid situation, and plus we didn't want to launch it as part of the 12 Weeks of New Releases. People thought that the 12 Weeks of New Releases were all we would be doing, but it was really just a way to get some new versions of a couple things out, get some new products out we've had planned for awhile, and hopefully get more eyes on us for some of the exciting things to come soon. We have over 18 products in some stage of production right now ranging from single ingredient branded ingredients to Optimize-T, Anabolic XT (the natural anabolic I've been talking about), the daily use ergogenic, and some other exciting formulations.

And the above is just under SNS. Under CEL, we have 2 new natural anabolics in the works, a third one under serious consideration, 2 other formulas almost ready to go to production, and the new Super Swole should be out within the next 3 to 4 weeks.
Good work! I'm exhausted just by thinking of all the possibilities, lol.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Good work! I'm exhausted just by thinking of all the possibilities, lol.
Imagine how I feel having to do all the sourcing, label text, write ups, etc. haha

I seriously haven't worked less than a 70 hour week since December. I've really been needing to take time to be more active on social media and also to do more sales calls and emails but just not enough hours in the day.

I'm excited though - and not just for the sports nutrition products but we're also expanding our Health Series a lot with a lot of products that will be able to really help people that have certain needs and issues.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Imagine how I feel having to do all the sourcing, label text, write ups, etc. haha

I seriously haven't worked less than a 70 hour week since December. I've really been needing to take time to be more active on social media and also to do more sales calls and emails but just not enough hours in the day.

I'm excited though - and not just for the sports nutrition products but we're also expanding our Health Series a lot with a lot of products that will be able to really help people that have certain needs and issues.
Well I think that's doable when you love what you do. Try to have a rest still sometimes my man = )

ironkill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

We appreciate you

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

also time frame of this anabolic?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
also time frame of this anabolic?
This and Optimize-T are both coming soon. We need to intentionally space the launch dates out a little. I would say one or the other in about 4 weeks and then the other a few weeks after.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Those who loved Anabeta

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
as a natty product i would have to say that sustain alpha rates very high, both as a solo and stacked. i've used it when it was PP, BPS, and now ICONIC FORFULATIONS...over 10 years running with same formula.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Ursa Major and Epichaos.

.... And currently BOGO FREE:

(y)👊

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
as a natty product i would have to say that sustain alpha rates very high, both as a solo and stacked. i've used it when it was PP, BPS, and now ICONIC FORMULATIONS...over 10 years running with same formula.
just saw that iconic formulations is having a 30% off site wide sale in honor of our fallen veterans...code MEMORIAL

BeardedBreast

BeardedBreast

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Breast Milk

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Had great results from the OG cutler king

OL’s origin/kings blood combo

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Had great results from the OG cutler king

OL’s origin/kings blood combo
That's the one with Phosphatidic Acid, correct?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yeah it was. I believe it had mediator in it, then they switched to unbranded raws and a prop blend I think
That's what I was thinking. We have Phosphatidic Acid XT in production now that will be using the Mediator 50P raw material.

Darkhorse192

Darkhorse192

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
That's what I was thinking. We have Phosphatidic Acid XT in production now that will be using the Mediator 50P raw material.
dude this is badass
Edit: didnt you guys say PA was too expensive and there would be no margin?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
dude this is badass
Edit: didnt you guys say PA was too expensive and there would be no margin?
I've probably said that quite a bit in the past because its true - to do it the right way, the margin sucks.

A big problem with Phosphatidic Acid continues to be companies mislabeling it. Mediator is 50% Phosphatidic Acid but a lot of companies list it as Mediator 1500 mg. and don't list the 50% part which is misleading and deceptive to customers because then they think they're getting 1500 mg. Phosphatidic Acid when that isn't the case. Then some companies list it as 750 mg. and people assume its 1500 mg. total and the 750 mg. is really the 50% of amount but they're really just putting 750 mg. total to cut their costs. So its a combination of it being low margin + some just outright shady deceptive marketing going on to cut corners and cut costs. So when a company labels it accurately, it puts them at a appearance disadvantage sometimes against companies that don't. In our case, we will be offering 500 mg. of Mediator 50P delivering 750 mg. active.

Around 2 months ago or so, we were getting asked a lot so I agreed that we will go ahead and do one. It will be Mediator 50P plus a few more ingredients. The goal is to make the best AND still sell it for a reasonable price that people can afford. On our end, from a financial perspective, it will be pretty much low margin to no profit type of product, but its something a lot of people want and I want to be able to offer.

Last edited:
Ninjo

Ninjo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've probably said that quite a bot in the past because its true - to do it the right way, the margin sucks.

A big problem with Phosphatidic Acid continues to be companies mislabeling it. Mediator is 50% Phosphatidic Acid but a lot of companies list it as Mediator 1500 mg. and don't list the 50% part which is misleading and deceptive to customers because then they think they're getting 1500 mg. Phosphatidic Acid when that isn't the case. Then some companies list it as 750 mg. and people assume its 1500 mg. total and the 750 mg. is really the 50% of amount but they're really just putting 750 mg. total to cut their costs. So its a combination of it being low margin + some just outright shady deceptive marketing going on to cut corners and cut costs. So when a company labels it accurately, it puts them at a appearance disadvantage sometimes against companies that don't. In our case, we will be offering 500 mg. of Mediator 50P delivering 750 mg. active.

Around 2 months ago or so, we were getting asked a lot so I agreed that we will go ahead and do one. It will be Mediator 50P plus a few more ingredients. The goal is to make the best AND still sell it for a reasonable price that people can afford. On our end, from a financial perspective, it will be pretty much low margin to no profit type of product, but its something a lot of people want and I want to be able to offer.
That’s exciting for sure; if SNS
is making it, it will be legit!! I’ve always hesitated to add in lecithin granules to my list of supps for two reasons:
1) I could never figure out the percentage of phosphatidic acid I’d be getting from straight lecithin granules
2) I didn’t know what the difference was between lecithin granules made from soy and those made from sunflower; is one better than the other?!