What’s the longest you’ve run sarms?

YoungThor

YoungThor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Pretty straight forward question here, what’s the longest you’ve run sarms. With or without a test base, it doesn’t matter, just include that fact in the answer.

RusTLad

Awards
I've ran Ostarine & Cardarine for 16 weeks during a slow and steady cut... without a test base.

jdm23

Awards
  • Established
Ran RAD140 for 14 weeks. 5-10mg and don’t recommend it lol 8-10 weeks is enoughp to see good results

YoungThor

YoungThor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ran RAD140 for 14 weeks. 5-10mg and don’t recommend it lol 8-10 weeks is enoughp to see good results
No test base I assume? Some say rad140 can be used as a test base itself but I assume that’s only for several weeks.

YoungThor

YoungThor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've ran Ostarine & Cardarine for 16 weeks during a slow and steady cut... without a test base.
Wow, that’s a long run. Did you feel good the whole time or were then any issues with suppression sides?

jdm23

Awards
  • Established
No test base I assume? Some say rad140 can be used as a test base itself but I assume that’s only for several weeks.
Just dermacrine but I was headed for trt anyways so I wasn’t worried about recovery. I felt great for about 8 weeks then it started to wear in my and I started getting nosebleeds at week 12 which freaked me out

YoungThor

YoungThor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just dermacrine but I was headed for trt anyways so I wasn’t worried about recovery. I felt great for about 8 weeks then it started to wear in my and I started getting nosebleeds at week 12 which freaked me out
Damn. That is a scary side effect.

Pinggolfee96

Awards
  • Established
nothing bad will really happen depending on the sarm, its more so the desensitization to the androgen receptors. basically you stop seeing marginal benefit/ gains after 12ish weeks

MidWestJack

MidWestJack

Awards
Ran Ostarine @ 20mg/ daily with Cardarine @ 15mg/daily for 10 weeks felt great, saw great results, could've kept going but thought I was plateauing

Davy25

Davy25

Awards
  • Established
Jesus lol. Ill stick to orals

RusTLad

Awards
Wow, that’s a long run. Did you feel good the whole time or were then any issues with suppression sides?
To be honest it was a long run, longer than I had initially planned. The cycle was great though, managed to cut a significant amount of weight while retaining decent muscle mass. Felt great throughout, lethargy only really set in around week 13. Blood work showed I was surpressed but far from shut down.