What’s the best pre workout with no DMAA OR DHMA

Stimjunkie1025

Awards
I’m looking for a new pre workout without dmaa and DHMA I had Some bad side effects from certain ones with dmaa. I’ve been using a stim free pre workout but I need the energy especially training at 6am in the morning. What do you guys recommend that has a good pump and a decent amount of energy and a good mood elevation. And nothing crazy expensive please I’ve spent $400 plus on PWO and I can’t even use them because of the side effects.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

BillD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Currently using Vasoblitz with SNS Vaso6 and a caffeine pill. Patiently waiting for Super swole. Gonna be released in couple weeks….3 months ago

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Nutrabio Pre
Ghost Legend v2 or Ghost Legend CG V4
Core Fury
Morphogen Alphagen
C4 Dynasty

Would all be great options for you without the things you don't want.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Core fury is a good one. PES prolific is a nice clean pre as well. If you’re looking for caps sns vasoforce rush is stacked. I love the product and it’s really convenient too

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If you're going from Stim Free and want something with a boost, but without crazy jitters - definitely check out the two new pre's from Iconic Formulations:

Each uses the same energy matrix:
  • 225mg Caffeine
  • 200mg Theanine
  • 200mg Dynamine
  • 100mg Dicaffeine malate
All Out Ultra Edition is a fully loaded profile with great focus, pump, endurance, etc

some highlights from the Ultra Edition profile:
  • 7 grams L-Citrulline
  • 1500mg Nitrosigine
  • 3 grams HydroPrime
  • 1000mg PeakO2
  • 3200mg Beta Alanine
  • 150mg ElevATP
All Out Sweat Edition is quite similar to the Ultra Edition, but with addition of a really potent sweat matrix

sweat matrix (on top of the other products in the pre):
  • 1000mg ALCAR
  • 500mg L-BAIBA
  • 200mg Theobromine
  • 50mg Synerphrine HCL
  • 50mg Grains of Paradise
  • 40mg GBB

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Juiced daddy is a killer stim pre workout plus tastes amazing

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you're going from Stim Free and want something with a boost, but without crazy jitters - definitely check out the two new pre's from Iconic Formulations:

Each uses the same energy matrix:
  • 225mg Caffeine
  • 200mg Theanine
  • 200mg Dynamine
  • 100mg Dicaffeine malate
All Out Ultra Edition is a fully loaded profile with great focus, pump, endurance, etc

some highlights from the Ultra Edition profile:
  • 7 grams L-Citrulline
  • 1500mg Nitrosigine
  • 3 grams HydroPrime
  • 1000mg PeakO2
  • 3200mg Beta Alanine
  • 150mg ElevATP
All Out Sweat Edition is quite similar to the Ultra Edition, but with addition of a really potent sweat matrix

sweat matrix (on top of the other products in the pre):
  • 1000mg ALCAR
  • 500mg L-BAIBA
  • 200mg Theobromine
  • 50mg Synerphrine HCL
  • 50mg Grains of Paradise
  • 40mg GBB
Top notch formulas

Ziyo

Ziyo

Awards
  • Established
Ghost Legend and PES Prolific are the best and cleanest in my preference.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Core fury is a good one. PES prolific is a nice clean pre as well. If you’re looking for caps sns vasoforce rush is stacked. I love the product and it’s really convenient too

Taste is on point with Prolific as well!

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I'd probably use Erica Jannis from SNS or their Thermagize XT. Then I would take some beta alanine, creatine monohydrate, citrulline malate, and agmatine or AAKG for pumps.

It's a shame they don't make arginine malate anymore, as that was a great form of arginine.
Thank you for the suggestions.

I personally much prefer VASO6 to AAKG for pumps. Plus VASO6 has a lot more potential benefits as well.

We haven't had anyone ask for Diarginine Malate in forever; but its definitely something we could offer if enough people were interested.

I'm glad you like Thermagize XT. If you haven't tried VasoForce Rush yet, that's a great pre-workout option as well.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Currently using Vasoblitz with SNS Vaso6 and a caffeine pill. Patiently waiting for Super swole. Gonna be released in couple weeks….3 months ago
I can promise you that no one wants the product back in stock more than us :ROFLMAO:

Situations like this are also the reason why I don't like giving ETA's and have stopped giving them again. People ask and I give them the best information I possibly can at the time, but unfortunately there are a lot of sides to production that people don't see and delays can happen.

Like in this case, Super Swole contains multiple licensed branded ingredients and one of the branded ingredients was out of stock. So when something like that happens, there is absolutely nothing we can do about it besides wait. The raw material is finally back in stock as of last week so we are hoping it'll be ran this week if nothing else happens but it may wind up being next week.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Muscle Addiction Pump Addict Ultra Hardcore.
Just waiting on restock at DPS.
Blue Raspberry Lemonade is supposed to be back in stock next week and hopefully the Candy Explosion flavor shortly after.

Great product for people that like stims but want to avoid DMAA/DMHA.

Stimjunkie1025

Awards
Where is the cheapest place to get these pre workouts??

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Where is the cheapest place to get these pre workouts??
DPS is for Pump Addict Ultra Hardcore as soon as its back in stock. With their coupon code, its only around 25 bucks. Massively great deal for that product.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I’m looking for a new pre workout without dmaa and DHMA I had Some bad side effects from certain ones with dmaa. I’ve been using a stim free pre workout but I need the energy especially training at 6am in the morning. What do you guys recommend that has a good pump and a decent amount of energy and a good mood elevation. And nothing crazy expensive please I’ve spent $400 plus on PWO and I can’t even use them because of the side effects.
For a powder product, I love Pump Addict Ultra Hardcore.

For a capsule product, you really can't beat VasoForce Rush - great pumps, great energy, easily customizable dosing.

VasoForce-Rush-BANNER.png

Stimjunkie1025

Awards
DPS is for Pump Addict Ultra Hardcore as soon as its back in stock. With their coupon code, its only around 25 bucks. Massively great deal for that product.
That’s great I have 6 tubs of pre workouts sitting and I can’t use them I think for my next pre workout I should get some samples to make sure I don’t get any of the side effects is there a place or person that everyone uses to buy samples or is that not a thing yet?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
That’s great I have 6 tubs of pre workouts sitting and I can’t use them I think for my next pre workout I should get some samples to make sure I don’t get any of the side effects is there a place or person that everyone uses to buy samples or is that not a thing yet?
For the most part, the only brands that send out samples are the big brands.

For small brands, samples are hard to do for a variety of reasons:
- The FDA requires them to be professionally packaged now so its not something they are allowed to do themselves anymore (Some still do but its against FDA laws and they run the risk of getting in trouble for doing so).
- The minimum runs for samples are usually around 5k per flavor. So if you figure the average cost of a sample is .75 cents, the average small to medium sized brand doesn't have thousands of dollars to put into samples now days.
- Samples being cost effective for brands really comes down to markup - the higher the markup, the more samples a brand can afford to give out.

Samples are always a great thing from a consumer perspective, I'm just explaining why its not feasible for some brands to be able to offer them anymore.