What’s the “strongest” preworkout available today?

big_jewels

big_jewels

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm pretty light weight these days, most of the pre's make me feel like this. So I tend to just take a non-stim pump product and coffee/tea, or a half scoop of a pre and on occasion an energy drink if I need it.

slimsaw00

Awards
  • Established
Maybe not the strongest and slight hi-jack but where can I find Iconic All Out Ultra that’s not Blue Hawaiian? Or maybe you’ve tried that flavor and offer some feedback. Or a pre that’s built similarly to that. Thanks peeps!!

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Maybe not the strongest and slight hi-jack but where can I find Iconic All Out Ultra that’s not Blue Hawaiian? Or maybe you’ve tried that flavor and offer some feedback. Or a pre that’s built similarly to that. Thanks peeps!!
DPS has some of the Peach Mango that expires 5/24 on sale for 31.99 each.

The Blue Hawaiian is good imo. Some Blue Hawaiian supplements I've tried taste more like Pina Colada, I thought this one did a good job actually tasting Blue Hawaiian.

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I’ve never taken those but I recognise the names of these as ones which my buddy has said are the hardest hitting out there. What I don’t get as an old head is back in the day the strongest stuff was actually what sold the best - Jack3d, Mesomorph OG, craze, hemo rage to name a few.

If these new ones are all that, how come they’re so hard to find stocked at big sites like bb, muscle and strength, GNC, Amazon etc? Before someone says regulations, they all look compliant as far as the labels go.

Is it just young cats today don’t like the hard hitters and that is why everyone in my gym uses total war, ghost etc?
Speaking for our retail brick and mortar store: LIABILTY

I'm not carrying the clearly sketch ones as there is no way to be sure what's in there and nothing stopping the "hardcore" kid at the gym triple scooping. It matters not right and wrong when it comes to grieving pissed off emotional wreck parents(looking at you Mr. Hootin, fool) and I'm not risking legal troubles and the cost to sell something I 99% know is not compliant, regardless of the label(which means nothing.) Same reason we don't stock sarms/DS.

If anything I am seeing fewer and fewer folks looking for extreme pre's.

N2ofusion

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I just really no longer want non-compliant products. I don’t want my heart racing for hours with unknown stimulants, and then not even being able to look up the half life, etc, for said stimulants since I don’t know the dose or what they really are.