Unanswered What’s new?

cbr1000rr

cbr1000rr

Awards
  • Established
Sup guys. Been a while, took a long break from this site and supplements in general. Looks like a lot has changed in the industry. Having said that, what are the top natty anabolics these days?

For the other side, anyone know a spot for SD? Not looking for dmz, 1,4, sd cocktails. Just straight sd

thanks!

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Sup guys. Been a while, took a long break from this site and supplements in general. Looks like a lot has changed in the industry. Having said that, what are the top natty anabolics these days?

For the other side, anyone know a spot for SD? Not looking for dmz, 1,4, sd cocktails. Just straight sd

thanks!
Natty stuff went to **** pretty much, well it’s been pretty bad for a while now but there’s not much out there and a lot of companies are switching from anabolics to legal stupid **** and boring shops.

Nice name btw

Farlesworth

Farlesworth

Awards
I'm not sure natural and anabolic really and truly belong in the same sentence

cbr1000rr

cbr1000rr

Awards
  • Established
Ok. Do you know of any new ‘natural’ supplements that help gain size outside of the staples?

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Ok. Do you know of any new ‘natural’ supplements that help gain size outside of the staples?
If you are after a shredded vascular look: Hard Rock True Shred - ideally stacked with Iron Legion Invictus and Iron Legion 7-KT

If you are more into increasing strength and obtaining a more bulky look: Black Lion Research Vector stacked with Iconic Formulations Iconogenin.

Antaeus Labs Hydra Head X should be awesome too, for any goal. I have only tried the former version (Hydra Head Six), but that trumped everything else as a single supplement.

Evomuse BMP is another popular one nowadays. Unfortunately, it hasn’t been a top performer for myself though..

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Can’t go wrong with the tried and true BLR stack of Vector, Viron, and Follidrone 2.0!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you are after a shredded vascular look: Hard Rock True Shred - ideally stacked with Iron Legion Invictus and Iron Legion 7-KT

Antaeus Labs Hydra Head X should be awesome too, for any goal. I have only tried the former version (Hydra Head Six), but that trumped everything else as a single supplement.
Very good suggestions right here. All top notch products and brands. As long as you have realistic expectations for natty product size you should enjoy any of the current recommendations.

I am partial to true shred/Iron legion stacks but I like the lean/hard aspects that come with it.

cbr1000rr

cbr1000rr

Awards
  • Established
Appreciate the recommendations. I ran vector when it first came out and had decent results. Will look into Antaeus labs

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
CEL Anabolic Effect
EvoMuse BMP

^^two of the more recent worthwhile products.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
CEL Anabolic Effect for sure. Many logs on it currently underway in the supplement logs section as well.

blynch1

blynch1

Awards
  • Established
Personally, I got tired of wasting my money on natty products other than PWO and Vaso6. Tried the Xgels (wtf is up with the odd shape of those pills btw?) and the BS they ought to sell at GNC for too long and gained nothing so I decided to go with SARMS (again, I said personally).
LGD was my first “anabolic” endeavor and I won’t look back as I’ve had great success with it and no sides. It’s what got me invested into having lifting as part of my life again and accomplish new PRs instead of trying different natty products and plateau after the placebo effect wore off.
I’ve since ventured into the common and extremely mild PHs recently also and really got the gains I was wanting even at 4 weeks in.
You may get the slightest edge from taking these natty products if you haven’t taken anything in a while but I’d use my $ more wisely as you won’t yield much if anything.

cbr1000rr

cbr1000rr

Awards
  • Established
Personally, I got tired of wasting my money on natty products other than PWO and Vaso6. Tried the Xgels (wtf is up with the odd shape of those pills btw?) and the BS they ought to sell at GNC for too long and gained nothing so I decided to go with SARMS (again, I said personally).
LGD was my first “anabolic” endeavor and I won’t look back as I’ve had great success with it and no sides. It’s what got me invested into having lifting as part of my life again and accomplish new PRs instead of trying different natty products and plateau after the placebo effect wore off.
I’ve since ventured into the common and extremely mild PHs recently also and really got the gains I was wanting even at 4 weeks in.
You may get the slightest edge from taking these natty products if you haven’t taken anything in a while but I’d use my $ more wisely as you won’t yield much if anything.
I’ve never tried SARMS. Does LGD cause any shutdown?

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
what kindof gains are they reporting?
Here are three logs below if you want to check them out.

blynch1

blynch1

Awards
  • Established
I’ve never tried SARMS. Does LGD cause any shutdown?
There’s a lot of conflicting information on them. Some say they do slightly, some say a lot, some say no shut down means it’s bunk and some say if you shut down then it’s bunk. They are very new so it’s hard to tell as it’s subjective person to person, brand to brand.
No better way than to get tests done prior, try out LGD4033 or RAD140 (I’d say two most popular) in liquid form since they say pills are easier faked (my sources are all liquid) for a few weeks and see.
I gained a significant amount of strength, vascularity, and muscle while leaning out and eating like ****. 10mg is all you need for a test run and that’s the highest I’ve gone.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
CBR, are you still doing the K1ngs Blood log?

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
check out APEX line of natural anabolics.. they have EPICHAOS, UrSa MAJOR, Helios and Aet-50 all very capable of making you looked jacked.

johnnyp

johnnyp

Awards
  • Established
For the price and lack of harsh sides MK 677 is worth a look