Answered What’s a better pump supplement-PES High Volume or Centurion Labz Blood Rush?

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
For those who have tried both, which supplement did you feel provided better and longer lasting pumps-Centurion Labz Blood Rush or PES High Volume? Thinking of switching to Blood Rush because it has a lot of
good reviews and is also less expensive. It also has a good ingredient profile and recently has been reformulated and now has mor Cittrulline than PES.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
If it’s the formula on their website I would personally still go High Volume.

Glycerol + Nitrates + Agmatine + Citrulline > Citrulline + Glycerol (even if both were higher) imo.

High volume covers pumps from more angles.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
All you need is a little SNS Vaso 6, SNS Glycerpump, and SNS Citrulling Malate. Pumps for days. But between the two I’d go with high volume

bignastyisbac

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Blood rush isn't impressive at all. It's very basic. If it's only between those 2, I'd go high volume all day

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
For those who have tried both, which supplement did you feel provided better and longer lasting pumps-Centurion Labz Blood Rush or PES High Volume? Thinking of switching to Blood Rush because it has a lot of
good reviews and is also less expensive. It also has a good ingredient profile and recently has been reformulated and now has mor Cittrulline than PES.
Between those 2 I would go with High Volume
If you are open to other options:

Build Fast Formula Vasoblitz
Ghost Pump
Or build your own with bulks of ingredients you know suits your body best (Citrulline, Agmatine, Nitrates, Glycerol/Hydromax, Vaso6)

Many ways to look at the situation pending what you work well with, respond to, and how much you want to allocate price wise.

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

Ghost Pump
Or build your own with bulks of ingredients you know suits your body best (Citrulline, Agmatine, Nitrates, Glycerol/Hydromax, Vaso6)

Many ways to look at the situation pending what you work well with, respond to, and how much you want to allocate price wise.
This is the latest ingredient profile for the new Blood Rush, still think High Volume is ngredient Profile:

L-Cittrulline - 5000mg

GlycerPump (Std, 65% Glyercol) - 3000mg

Betaine Anhydrous - 2500mg

L-Norvaline - 300mg

Huperzine A1% - 200mcg

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

Ghost Pump

Don’t really want to make my own due to the messiness and extra work. Just looking to buy the best pump supplement without stimulants on the market. Can you think of any even better than PES High Volume?

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
This is the latest ingredient profile for the new Blood Rush, still think High Volume is ngredient Profile:

L-Cittrulline - 5000mg

GlycerPump (Std, 65% Glyercol) - 3000mg

Betaine Anhydrous - 2500mg

L-Norvaline - 300mg

Huperzine A1% - 200mcg
I personally am not a huge fan of L-Norvaline which I explained in this thread earlier.

Given that profile to High Volume.. high Volume is my choice due to the added nitrates IMO
But like I said there are some other options to consider that could save you some cash and give you a better bang for your buck

Last edited:

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Thanks for the information about L Norvaline. I was not aware it can be potentially dangerous to health. I guess I will just stay with the tried and true PES High Volume since everyone on here voted for it. I definitely like it, but it is just so expensive at $2 a pop if you use the recommend 2 scoops.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Thanks for the information about L Norvaline. I was not aware it can be potentially dangerous to health. I guess I will just stay with the tried and true PES High Volume since everyone on here voted for it. I definitely like it, but it is just so expensive at $2 a pop if you use the recommend 2 scoops.
That’s why I said you could look into
VasoBlitz (under $1 a serving)
It provides 6g Leucine, 2g arginine Nitrate, 2.5g betaine and 2g Calcium Lactate (some overlap in ingredients from high volume)

You could try buying a sample tub and giving it a whirl and see how you react

Or make your own through bulks
Vaso 6 , Citrulline, agmatine, glycerol / hydromax, etc .... SNS can cover you with these essentials

Just depends what your looking for and what you like, and what you want to spend

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
That’s why I said you could look into
VasoBlitz (under $1 a serving)
It provides 6g Leucine, 2g arginine Nitrate, 2.5g betaine and 2g Calcium Lactate (some overlap in ingredients from high volume)

You could try buying a sample tub and giving it a whirl and see how you react

Or make your own through bulks
Vaso 6 , Citrulline, agmatine, glycerol / hydromax, etc .... SNS can cover you with these essentials

Just depends what your looking for and what you like, and what you want to spend
Thanks. Never heard of Vado Blitz, but the ingredients and price seem great. Have you run it and High Volume, if so what gave bigger and long lasting lumps? If it comes down to sacrificing quality to save money I don’t want to go that route, but if it is compatible that is an option. Found one other option. Anybody here heard of Breakthrough Labz Breakout Surge? The ingredient profile looks good. No L Norvaline, the same amount of Citrulline as High Volume, the same amount of Agmatine Sulfate, and 1 gram more of arginine nitrate than High Volume all for about a dollar a serving. https://www.advancedsupps.com/breakthrough-surge-for-that-sick-old-school-pump-plus-pump-add-on-deals/

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
In a case like this you get what you pay for. You aren’t going to find many more comprehensive formulas for cheaper. You could opt for some solid cheaper options they will just use less ingredients or doses.

I usually find it for $30 so that’s a pretty solid deal IMO.

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
In a case like this you get what you pay for. You aren’t going to find many more comprehensive formulas for cheaper. You could opt for some solid cheaper options they will just use less ingredients or doses.

I usually find it for $30 so that’s a pretty solid deal IMO.
Breakthrough Labz Breakthrough Surge seems to have almost the identical ingredients as High Volume with some of them dosed higher.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I create my own w/ focus Xt - vaso6, glycerpump, cit mal, sometimes agmatine

But out of those 2.. I am a huge fan of high volume

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I create my own w/ focus Xt - vaso6, glycerpump, cit mal, sometimes agmatine

But out of those 2.. I am a huge fan of high volume
After researching, I think I am going to go with Sparta Nutrition Kracken Pump. It is about a dollar for 2 scoops which contains grams citrilluine, 2 grams hydromax, and 1.5 grams nitrosigine. Since it is so much cheaper than High Volume I will be able to add in to it SNS Vaso 6, SNS Agmatine XT, amd Now Taurine capsules for some sick pumps all for about the same price as High Volume which only has 4 grams citrilluine and no Vaso 6 in it.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Thanks. Never heard of Vado Blitz, but the ingredients and price seem great. Have you run it and High Volume, if so what gave bigger and long lasting lumps? If it comes down to sacrificing quality to save money I don’t want to go that route, but if it is compatible that is an option. Found one other option. Anybody here heard of Breakthrough Labz Breakout Surge? The ingredient profile looks good. No L Norvaline, the same amount of Citrulline as High Volume, the same amount of Agmatine Sulfate, and 1 gram more of arginine nitrate than High Volume all for about a dollar a serving. https://www.advancedsupps.com/breakthrough-surge-for-that-sick-old-school-pump-plus-pump-add-on-deals/
I personally enjoy vasoblitz just for the fact its a dollar cheaper than High Volume, and its a great versatile product.
I also favor citrulline and nitrates so that is why I go that route. I would not say you are sacrificing quality because when you compare both of these products (Vaso and Kraken Pump) they have apples to oranges formula.

Kraken Pump does not have nitrates so I respond much better to vasoblitz and there is a major reason why its such a popular product among the community.

Here is 2 pages of feedback on VasoBlitz & FullBlitz

So when you compare both Kraken Pump You get:
HydroMax Gycerol Powder - 1g (40 Scoops), 2g (20 Scoops)
Alpha GPC 50% - 300mg (1 Scoop) , 600mg (2 Scoops)
Vaso 6 - 150mg (1 Scoop), 300mg (2 Scoops)
Pine Bark Extract - 100mg (1 Scoop), 200mg (2 Scoop)

You will end up needing to double scoop that for 20 Servings for around $30

VasoBlitz:
6g L-Citrulline
2g Arginine Nitrate
2g Calcium Lactate
2.5g Betaine

$29.75 for 30 Servings,

Again.. Just comes down to preference in formula, and what you want to pay.. Vasoblitz is the cheaper option, but you could possibly save more going the bulk route with SNS.

I would still grab a sample pack of vasoblitz off the main webpage and use it for a week and see how you like it . It can't hurt to try something before investing in a full-size tub, and how you respond. If you work well with High Volume you will find vasoblitz to suit you since its containing more citrulline and the same amount of nitrates.

You could always add Agmatine and Glycerol to Vasoblitz to give yourself an upgraded HV

Last edited:

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
After researching, I think I am going to go with Sparta Nutrition Kracken Pump. It is about a dollar for 2 scoops which contains grams citrilluine, 2 grams hydromax, and 1.5 grams nitrosigine. Since it is so much cheaper than High Volume I will be able to add in to it SNS Vaso 6, SNS Agmatine XT, amd Now Taurine capsules for some sick pumps all for about the same price as High Volume which only has 4 grams citrilluine and no Vaso 6 in it.
That would be a pretty sick combo! When I get all creative and make my own I still prefer to get some Nitrates in, so mix I’ll EVL Pump Mode (Nitrates+Glycerpump) and Vaso6 + Citrulline.

Heads up though there are a couple different versions of Kraken Pump. The newest I thought was Vaso 6 and Glycerol (and more expensive than High Volume).

If you want something cheap like that MTS Vasky is Nitrosigine, Taurine, and Glycerpump 30 servings for about $20 most places.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
That would be a pretty sick combo! When I get all creative and make my own I still prefer to get some Nitrates in, so mix I’ll EVL Pump Mode (Nitrates+Glycerpump) and Vaso6 + Citrulline.

Heads up though there are a couple different versions of Kraken Pump. The newest I thought was Vaso 6 and Glycerol (and more expensive than High Volume).

If you want something cheap like that MTS Vasky is Nitrosigine, Taurine, and Glycerpump 30 servings for about $20 most places.
Correct

Newest version is follows: its around $35 for 40 scoops, but you will need to 2 scoop it to get some adequate doses
If its an OG Kraken Pump I would be cautious of the expiration date

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Correct

Newest version is follows: its around $35 for 40 scoops, but you will need to 2 scoop it to get some adequate doses
If its an OG Kraken Pump I would be cautious of the expiration date

That sucks, didn’t realize they reformatted Kracken. In that case I am going to go with
Breakthrough Labz Breakout Surge and add in Now Taurine and SNS Vaso 6. VasoBlitz is impressive with 6 grams Taurine, but unlike Breakout Surge it has no Agmatine Sulfate or glycerpump so I would have to buy that separately along with the Vaso 6.

Is it true Vaso 6 can make your pump last all day and even work on non workout days to produce pumps?

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
That sucks, didn’t realize they reformatted Kracken. In that case I am going to go with
Breakthrough Labz Breakout Surge and add in Now Taurine and SNS Vaso 6. VasoBlitz is impressive with 6 grams Taurine, but unlike Breakout Surge it has no Agmatine Sulfate or glycerpump so I would have to buy that separately along with the Vaso 6.

Is it true Vaso 6 can make your pump last all day and even work on non workout days to produce pumps?
Vaso6 has been known to just be green tea extract
You can read the lawsuit here
"ThermoLife alleges that Vaso6 is nothing but green tea extract, it is actually not patented, and that its science is fake. ThermoLife mentions in its complaint that it tested a sample of Vaso6 at two separate laboratories and found it to be nothing more than regular green tea that typically sells for around $30 per kilogram."

I would still grab a sample tub of vasoblitz before you write it off, especially because its free shipping and a few bucks to give it 7 tries.

Nitrates are going to be far better (Just like how you love the high volume and the nitrates it brings to the formula)
+ it has 6g L-Citrulline (Not Taurine) which is an upgrade from High Volume for a cheaper price

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
"ThermoLife alleges that Vaso6 is nothing but green tea extract, it is actually not patented, and that its science is fake. ThermoLife mentions in its complaint that it tested a sample of Vaso6 at two separate laboratories and found it to be nothing more than regular green tea that typically sells for around $30 per kilogram."

I would still grab a sample tub of vasoblitz before you write it off, especially because its free shipping and a few bucks to give it 7 tries.

Nitrates are going to be far better (Just like how you love the high volume and the nitrates it brings to the formula)
+ it has 6g L-Citrulline (Not Taurine) which is an upgrade from High Volume for a cheaper price
Lol please don’t go around stating that like it’s some undisputed fact....

Most pump agents the lasting effect is going to be a bit dependent on the person, but I do find Vaso6 to be more effective in that regard than some of the other similar products.

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

Ya dude, I think I will take your suggestion and also get a sample of 7 servings of Vasoblitz so I can compare to Breakout Surge. I know you may have posted it before, but what is the link and do you have a discount code? I saw Amazon has it.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Lol please don’t go around stating that like it’s some undisputed fact....

Most pump agents the lasting effect is going to be a bit dependent on the person, but I do find Vaso6 to be more effective in that regard than some of the other similar products.
I never said it was an "Undisputed Fact" The quote under the lawsuit is not from me its from the thermolife lawsuit.

I personally do not get much out of Vaso6 or agmatine but like you said it varies from person to person.
To me, Citrulline and Nitrates are the 2 best ingredients that give me a great pump, so I stick to what works. Vasoblitz and High Volume both give you a great dose, so that is why I keep going back to them. if OP Liked High Volume, he should see similar results from Vasoblitz.

xam2991

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sildenafil provides the best pumps I’ve ever had in the gym. Better than any otc pump product. Sildenafil ftw

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I've never understood the logic behind multiple NO ingredients. There is a limit to how much one's blood vessels can dilate. Why not use an effective dose of one thing?

Blasphemy, I know.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I've never understood the logic behind multiple NO ingredients. There is a limit to how much one's blood vessels can dilate. Why not use an effective dose of one thing?

Blasphemy, I know.
That is a good point.

Not all pump agents work the same way though and NO. That’s why some more well thought out products make sense than just kitchen sinking it.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

Blasphemy, I know.
We live in a day and age where the common concept is more = better
That comes for any goal a trainee has towards their training, cardio, or supplementation

The key issue is people don't listen to their bodies, take notes on what they try, and understand what works best for them. Instead, they jump from pre-workout to pre-workout, training program to training program, this influencer or athlete said this program/product works best so they jump on it etc...Not always the case, but it is a common issue we see from time to time.