We've Been Keeping A Major Secret...

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Sounds pretty good. I’ll have to give this a shakedown soon.

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Get Ready!

Launch day is almost Upon us!

Remember to check your emails and stock up, it will never be offered like this again!

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
come on man, show us some of these beta results... don't make me panic buy this with very little information. Can it be used in PCT or is that a waste? will there be some results in 4 weeks or does it need to be 8?

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
come on man, show us some of these beta results... don't make me panic buy this with very little information. Can it be used in PCT or is that a waste? will there be some results in 4 weeks or does it need to be 8?
It can be used all year round and in pct.

We suggest running it for a full 8 to 12 weeks for optimal results.

In regards to beta testing, one of our testers commented that it greatly helps with endurance, pump, fullness, and strength.

One user stated that he was dripping in sweat within 45 minutes of taking it so the effects are very acute and intense.

One of our other testers is using it on a bulk and noticed that its doing an amazing job in maintaining strength and gains from his previous run and while on it he increased lifts, muscle density, and kept his waist nice and lean

We have one guy who's been using it on a cut and the results he's reported have been pretty phenomenal so far as well.

You can’t always run beta tests on products of this kind of technological innovation ahead of release until they’re run at full scale (production) so most of our testers are just now starting their logs.

For AlphaBulk, we're using high grade extracts in oil form that traditionally could only be used in soft gel capsules (which has never really been done before using these ingredients)

We're super excited for the results that everyone is going to get from this product.

The innovation and effectiveness of AlphaBulk is really something the industry's never seen before.