Wesley VS. Super R-Andro By Iron Mag Labs

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Log starting- T Minus 2 weeks. Look for the product use to begin after 3/15 once I get my newest bloodwork

I will post some info before then. See you soon!

Prohormones – Topical vs. Oral Administration
Although comparable to oral-dosage forms in efficacy, topical creams have numerous advantages over oral forms. First, topical administration avoids the first-pass effect of metabolism associated with the oral route. Therefore, topical administration allows for much higher and improved bioavailability. Second, topical administration allows prolonged release of prohormone compounds, which can improve adherence. Third, topical administration minimizes adverse effects due to lower prohormone peak concentrations. Prohormones are very effectively removed by the liver when taken orally. This means that much higher doses, ten to twenty times higher, must be taken when administering prohormones orally, as compared to topical administration that avoid the first pass effect of the liver.
ACTIVE INGREDIENT
100mg R-DHEA
(Per 2 Pumps)
r-andro-compound

• 100 Pumps Per Bottle
  • Suggested Dose is 2 Pumps Daily
R-DHEA
R-DHEA is known as “Reduced DHEA” because it is a 5a-reduced metabolite of DHEA. It’s more commonly referred to as Androsterone. This naturally occurring hormone cannot convert to testosterone, but instead converts to the dihydrotestosterone (DHT). Similar to testosterone, DHT is responsible for masculine traits such as aggression, sex drive, and physical strength. However, because DHT cannot convert to estrogen, it also helps reduce fat storage and water retention, making it an excellent steroid for increasing muscular hardness and vascularity.

R-DHEA will stack well with 4-DHEA as it may help reduced water retention from under the skin, thus creating a “dry” and hard appearance. R-DHEA also has moderate anabolic properties thus allowing it to help enhance lean muscle gains.
Strength gains may also be noticeable with R-DHEA due to its strong androgenic effect which will activate the central nervous system and increase muscular power.This will increase explosive power with minimal body weight increase. The increased aggression is typically a welcomed benefit, which manifests as increased confidence and an “alpha male” feeling in sexual and social activities. The strong androgenic action from R-DHEA may also help support libido and erection hardness. This makes R-DHEA useful to help counter the sexually suppressive effects from other steroids. The powerful androgenic effect will also block estrogenic effects, and help prevent (and reverse) gyno.
R-Andro Cream Topical Delivery System
  1. Dimethyl Isosorbide (DMI) – is a high purity solvent and carrier which offers a safe, effective delivery enhancement mechanism for the active ingredients in R-Andro Cream.
  2. Ethoxydiglycol – is a cosmetic grade solvent that conforms to the current USP/NF monographs. Ethoxydiglycol is particularly appropriate for skin care preparations where it acts as an excellent solvent and carrier.
  3. Propylene glycol – is an organic compound that is used 2 primary reasons. First, it has the traits of a humectant; it is able to absorb and help the skin retain moisture. Second, it helps active ingredients penetrate the skin.
  4. Glycerin – when used on skin works as humectant, which is why it attracts moisture onto your skin.
  5. Carbomer – helps to distribute and suspend the active ingredients in the R-Andro Cream.
  6. Triethanolamine (TEA) – Helps the water-soluble and oil-soluble ingredients blend better. TEA neutralizes fatty acids and solubilizes oils and other ingredients that are not completely soluble in water.
Suggested Use
For best results apply 1 pump of R-ANDRO Cream twice daily (1 pump in AM & 1 pump in PM) to the upper arms, shoulders/traps, thighs or abdominal areas. Ensure the areas are clean and free from excessive hair, avoid showering or swimming for at least 8 hours after application.

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Ok this week I give labs and then after that I will get started on this asap :)

Thanks for patience

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Thanks for patience guys

I did my labs this week. Waiting for my T levels to report so I can start this log.

My BP has been a bit high all week, so I am trying to lower it before starting. I am on BP meds, but also I am cutting out sugars, alcohol and caffeine. Already in a few days it is going down, so I def am pulling the trigger on this Log starting this week!

I think I will start with 2 pumps per day and eventually move up to 3-4 and see what happens.

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Got my labs back (this is to continue my HRT scripts and Insurance to cover the need)

**Please do not message me asking me how I got these results, I am not accepting new clients, etc. No offense, I will not respond to PM's or questions on Hypogonadism or these ranges**

Also my BP, while not Perfect is close enough to start this.

I do know that DHT, and things like Epi Andro and R Andro can absolutely spike BP. So I wanted to be in a reasonable range. And this is reasonable.

Will back off caffeine and stims while on this run.

Will start in the am, wish me luck

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
For what it's worth, I noticed every time Im doing regular cardio, like real cardio, sweating and hard to hold a full-on conversation. But when I'm regularly doing that and eating large quantities of fruits and vegetables my BP sees fairly large improvements. I was running high 130's over 85-90 for a long while and the past 3 months I've been able to keep it under 130/85
Only thing I take that has an effect on blood pressure is 5-7mg tadalafil daily and ubiquinol

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I think it's just good overall for health to do cardio after every workout, except for doing legs... And even then, it's good to at least walk on a treadmill after to get blood flowing. Really just need to do like 10 mins.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I think it's just good overall for health to do cardio after every workout, except for doing legs... And even then, it's good to at least walk on a treadmill after to get blood flowing. Really just need to do like 10 mins.
Idk man, I wouldn't consider walking cardio. If walking for 10min on a treadmill is cardio then my job would be 8 hours of cardio because I'm moving nonstop, get what Im saying. Cardio is exercise for your heart, walking is just normal activities. Unless your a behemoth of a person, then I would consider walking cardio

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Idk man, I wouldn't consider walking cardio. If walking for 10min on a treadmill is cardio then my job would be 8 hours of cardio because I'm moving nonstop, get what Im saying. Cardio is exercise for your heart, walking is just normal activities. Unless your a behemoth of a person, then I would consider walking cardio
Bro I have a sedentary job and outweigh you by 20%; walking is LISS cardio for some of us fat boys 🤣

Edit: I do like 10 min on the treadmill before training though, truly.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Thats
Bro I have a sedentary job and outweigh you by 20%; walking is LISS cardio for some of us fat boys 🤣

That's Kind of my point, the bigger you are the less intense it probably needs to be because your body is working harder regardless. Just carrying around a extra 50lbs be it fat or muscle is kinda like a normal size person going for a walk with 50 lbs in a backpack over their shoulders. But generally speaking, trying to get your cardio (exercise for your heart) through walking is like training for a strong man competition with resistance bands and 5 lb buckets filled with sand. Your limited to the improvements your going to make by a long shot

Ironpirate

Ironpirate

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

Not only the weight you are carrying but even a 10-15 degree incline will tremendously be different. I live at the bottom of a MTN 30° incline 1 mile to top.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I meant the walking after having a leg day. No way I'm going to do legit cardio after working legs. But at least walking is better than nothing, and probably beneficial after doing legs anyways.

JKVol

JKVol

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I hate running on a treadmill so I only run after i workout from March to October. I only run 3-3.5 miles but I’m getting after it. 6 1/2 to 7 min mile max.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I hate running on a treadmill so I only run after i workout from March to October. I only run 3-3.5 miles but I’m getting after it. 6 1/2 to 7 min mile max.
As I read this too quickly, I thought you were saying you only run one time after a workout in March and after a workout in October lol. 2x a year cardio.

@WesleyInman sorry for derailing the thread, il shut up now🤐

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
3/21/22
Day 1 Super R-Andro Log

Ok so here goes friends.

Hot shower in the am. Shaved quads as this is the area I wished to apply today. Some of you reading this may not know this, but topicals and transdermals have a higher % of absorption on damaged skin, aka shaved skin, or even skin with eczema, etc.
(You are learning something new already LOL)

Skin hydration also matters in absorption so you wanna keep skin hydrated. I use Collagen Peptides and Biotin anyways during the week. This also means you should be increasing water intake to make topicals absorb quicker.

Performance of transdermal therapeutic systems: Effects of biological factors

1) How well does the Topical Super R Andro apply and absorb?

Answer: Super well. All of the MuscleGELZ are made in a lab, lab tested and pharmaceutical grade aka medical grade quality.

So of course, not surprising I rubbed this in very very well and I allowed it to absorb for a few minutes before putting any clothes on.

2) Where can I apply the lotion? (In my best "it puts the lotion on" the skin Silence of the Lab voice....LOL

We know from studies also that one of the best places for absorption on a male is the testicles.

This has a delivery system:

R-Andro Cream Topical Delivery System

1. Dimethyl Isosorbide (DMI) – is a high purity solvent and carrier which offers a safe, effective delivery enhancement mechanism for the active ingredients in R-Andro Cream.
  2. Ethoxydiglycol – is a cosmetic grade solvent that conforms to the current USP/NF monographs. Ethoxydiglycol is particularly appropriate for skin care preparations where it acts as an excellent solvent and carrier.
  3. Propylene glycol – is an organic compound that is used 2 primary reasons. First, it has the traits of a humectant; it is able to absorb and help the skin retain moisture. Second, it helps active ingredients penetrate the skin.
  4. Glycerin – when used on skin works as humectant, which is why it attracts moisture onto your skin.
  5. Carbomer – helps to distribute and suspend the active ingredients in the R-Andro Cream.
  6. Triethanolamine (TEA) – Helps the water-soluble and oil-soluble ingredients blend better. TEA neutralizes fatty acids and solubilizes oils and other ingredients that are not completely soluble in water.

What did I notice day 1?

Nothing insanely amazing of course. But I did feel nice and warm at least an hour later when I walked into the gym. DHT always gives me energy and explosive power. I def got that feeling of motivation and overall "good" feeling that a boost in DHT or Testosterone gives you.

So once I was warmed up, I pushed it on the weights today and went a little heavier

I def notice that the weights flew up with ease. My CNS instantly feels firmer aka more stable. I can handle more weight, with more stability. You can actually just man handle the weights.

I have used oral Randro and Epiandro in the past and too high a dose makes me angry.

This did not make me angry "yet".

But it was Day 1.

Will track weight, bodyfat (by eye) and muscle hardening is a huge benefit I expect to gain out of this product.

Again I have not run TOPICAL Super R Andro ever solo.

This will be the first time, so let's see what happens

I will be training a bit heavier then normal with this compound. Let me caution you on DHT guys, if you arent aware you can get injured on DHT, if you train too heavy and are dehydrated. Strength gains come on fast, and this can dry the muscles and joints out.

I will let you know how this compares to oral versions and to oral DHTs like winny and anavar. If possible I will compare to Masteron.

Oh yeah Im also using the HEAL product which is topical BPC-157 and TB-500. I have a slight bit of pain in my tricep where my tricep tendon tear surgery was, and also in my quad where my quad tendon tear surgery was. Lets see if it helps heal those even more?

JKVol

JKVol

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
As I read this too quickly, I thought you were saying you only run one time after a workout in March and after a workout in October lol. 2x a year cardio.

@WesleyInman sorry for derailing the thread, il shut up now
Lmao… I see where you got that.

JKVol

JKVol

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
@%1; I will be using this also when I run my test/Var cycle in a month. I had lipids drawn about a month ago and they were ok, LDL was around 100 but HDL was good. I’ll get bloods again after my 12 week cycle to see how my cholesterol did.

Would you just run R-Andro at two pumps per day or what do you think? I’ll be running Var around 50-60mg max assuming my gear is legit. I’ve ran other stuff from this guy before and never had a issue.

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
3/22/22

Day 2 in the books for Super R Andro

Applied 2 pumps to the quads about 2 hours PWO today..

Got to the gym, warmed up legs on the leg Press and then headed over to squats.

The DHT def kicked in. Def noticed my CNS stability was improved. Weight felt easy. Explosive strength and speed was improved already

DHT does not take any time at all to kick. You notice it day 1 if you are an experienced lifter.

Ahhh DHT. It feels good to have it back in your system. This is when all the weights go up like toys.

So far so good. Let's see how mood, libido, are affected

Oh yeah I tested BP after my workout and I was not elevated at all. So this is a good thing. I do expect at some level the Super R Andro to spike me. It would be cool if I could get away with 3-4 pumps with no elevations.

High BP for me is hereditary and something I have fought with for years, even with meds.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
nice details ... following along .. good luck.

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Day 3 in the books

Hot shower, shave, applied 2 pumps of Super Randro, waiting 1.5 hours, hit the gym...

Hit back, biceps, triceps and traps supersets today

Warmed up, went heavier then I have in awhile. Weights went up with ease. Def noticeable strength and motivation so far

Another thing I want to mention. DHT compounds work best on certain body types. I am an ectomorph, I am composed of primarily fast twitch fibers. Think a sprinter, etc. OF course all body types have fast twitch fibers, but my body is primarily fast twitch and I get biggest and strongest by training Super heavy and with momentum. Using speed too. I don't need to train slow and controlled.

If this is you, then this type of compound is going to be absolutely magical for you

Ok so there was no question "does this work". My question was how does this work compare to oral Randro, how well does this compare to oral winny, var, etc.

So I'm not waiting around. I did 3 days of 2 pumps. Im moving right up to 3 pumps.

I'm gonna speed through this fellas. No reason to play games

We're talking lab tested Randro aka DHT.

Let's take this for a drive. I may go as high as 6 pumps a day tbh.

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
3/24/22 DAY 4

Before I start 3 pumps today I wanted to mention. I have done my BP before and after using the Super R Andro and I should mention that at 2 pumps ED, there has been ZERO effects on BP so far. This am I was 118/80 with a pulse of 70.

As I increase dosages I want to note my BP. I will document each change, 3 pumps, 4, 5 and 6 and see if there are any changes. I do expect a small increase, but stranger things have happened. Let's see what happens fellas.

I woke up today. Sore. Recall I have been training heavier then I have in a long time the last few days and I feel it.

I can't say I regret it. In a way it kinda feels good. I have been just going through the motions just to not get hurt but I really wanna push the envelope safely.

Another thing I wanted to mention. Randro, epiandro, DHT, Var, winstrol, masteron. These are great BODY RECOMP tools. IF you are 10% bodyfat and you use this compound, the hardening of the muscles and the leaning is going to show much more apparently on a lower bodyfat %. If you are 30% bodyfat, this is not going to reveal itself to you as well, except maybe in terms of strength. If you are on 30% bodyfat, you really want a thermo, clen, ECA, T3...something to shed the bodyfat, PRIOR to trying to do a body recomp. Yes that is the correct method to do it fellas.

So I'm gonna shower, shave and add 3 pumps shortly. I'm gonna put some HEAL (bpc and tb500) on my hamstrings before the gym today and see if that helps with soreness.

Then I believe Im gonna hit Deadlifts today.

Something I have not hit in a long long time

My best Deadlifts back in the day, 700+ from the floor? I hit 900 in a silver dollar deadlift but that is a partial deadlift

500 x 15 reps? At 210-220lbs bodyweight

My DL was always one of my worst lifts and weakest and that is because I rarely if ever trained it. 100% my fault. I neglected it compared to other lifts.

Anyways I do value them, and I may just stay light and rep out 135-315 for some high reps. Willing to bet my pull speed is fast on the Super R Andro.

Speaking of Deadlifts and Strength. Here's an old school photo of me and my crew. This was Derek Poundstones Strongman and PL crew. You can see me top left in the baby blue shirt. Poundstone in the black in center. If you look close you will see some other notable faces.
Carlos Reyes who is a well known PL and pro LW strongman. Mike Mastell pro LW. Dave Mihalov pro LW. We had arguably the strongest Strongman Crew ever assembled back in 2006-2013?

900lbs silver dollar deadlift

Look I had hair. Told you.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Sweet photos man; thanks for sharing. I have benefited so massively from Mike Mastell’s approach to intraworkout/contest nutrition, as well as my wife (who is a LW Pro and actually a good lifter, unlike me ). Really smart dude.

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Sweet photos man; thanks for sharing. I have benefited so massively from Mike Mastell’s approach to intraworkout/contest nutrition, as well as my wife (who is a LW Pro and actually a good lifter, unlike me ). Really smart dude.
Cool to know

And yes sir guys like Poundstone, me, Kevin Kronin, Mihalov, Andrew Milazzi, Dave Petro, Tom McClure, Tom C...we were the Veterans who actually taught those young guys. Pretty sure Mike M and Carlos came to our group at like 17 years old. They were just kids.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Cool to know

And yes sir guys like Poundstone, me, Kevin Kronin, Mihalov, Andrew Milazzi, Dave Petro, Tom McClure, Tom C...we were the Veterans who actually taught those young guys. Pretty sure Mike M and Carlos came to our group at like 17 years old. They were just kids.
Holy **** lol, I just put 2+2 together and I remember watching you in some videos with prescription nutrition like a decade ago, maybe not quite that long but definitely over 5 years ago

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Holy **** lol, I just put 2+2 together and I remember watching you in some videos with prescription nutrition like a decade ago, maybe not quite that long but definitely over 5 years ago
Yes sir that would have been me and I am old

I turn 44 in May LOL. I have been retired from competition for 4 years now.

Small world right?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Cool to know

kevin kronin?

reo speedwagon?

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Nice. . . though he spells he last name with a "C". I only know cause I heard it from a friend who heard it from a friend.
Creative actually. You guys made me laugh 😁

Speaking of. I want you guys to call this number
(719) 266-2837

All you 80s babies will thank me.
He actually lives next to one of my clients and I've met him before.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Nice. . . though he spells he last name with a "C". I only know cause I heard it from a friend who heard it from a friend.
dang, you are right...but reo was much better when gary richrath was guitarist...golden country and ridin the storm out were rockers-i had the live-you get what you play for on vinyl and cassette, great album.

ok, @WesleyInman through derailing your thread 😊

ricroc

ricroc

Awards
  • Established
Also, forgot to say subbed.

Right now I'm taking IML's Super 4-Andro with an Msten run. I'm only in about 11 days (18 on the 4-Andro). I tried Msten once before, solo, and it made me miserable: totally lethargic and mega loss of appetite.

On this run I can't tell if the Super 4-Andro is helping in that regard or I got bunk Msten. For now, I'm going with the former on that notion.

I use a pump of 4-Andro in the AM and PM and I'm thinking the PM dose is hampering my sleep. I might just keep all doses in the AM.

Hope your run goes well!

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
dang, you are right...but reo was much better when gary richrath was guitarist...golden country and ridin the storm out were rockers-i had the live-you get what you play for on vinyl and cassette, great album.

ok, @WesleyInman through derailing your thread 😊
Actually the more convo I can get on this thread, the better. I do these logs and enjoy the communication. Nothing I hate more then a dead thread or forum

Day 4- 3 pumps

Admittedly I F**** up todays workout. Well not really I just can't count it into the log.

So I did my shower, shave and applied 3 pumps of Super R Andro.

Was feeling good, nice and warm and aggressive and then was reading the Excelsior thread. I have a container (That is for sale- make me an offer via PM)

And so I had a scoop I kept out of the container since I am selling. So I said screw it. I'll use this one scoop today.

Mind you I haven't used a strong PWO in awhile.

So I used my own method. I put it in my coffee grinder to make it more fine. Then I take my Trump For President mug and I add water and boil it in the microwave. I then add my pwo. Stir it until it blends. Allow to cool

On the side I have a shaker cup full of ice. Once mostly cool I add the PWO mixture.
(melting the PWO into hot water makes the absorption rate higher then normal) So then once cool I chugged it. Did about 30mins more of work and headed to the gym

Lo and Behold I forgot that Excelsior makes you high AF.

I may have well done a line of Coke. Felt honestly about the same (haven't done it in 15+ years to all the feds and LE and my ex possibly reading this)

So I end up barely working out and just talking half of the time. Granted some of my good friends were there.

But holy ****. Excelsior is a drug. No wonder people pay $4-500 a bottle. I totally forgot about how it feels.

So I def wanna sell it.

I did end up doing DB deadlifts, and the weights went up like toys. Between the excelsior and the Super R andro, I felt amazing. Strong. Energized. Reps of 20 at a speed rarely seen. This combo was absolute fire. Its like chewing up anavar and smoking meth pre-workout.

Someone here prob thinks I am exaggerating but I am not.

So yeah someone buy this Excelsior please. I don't need Crystal Meth PWO.

I can't gauge the R andro today bc it wasn't solo.

Checked my BP and its barely much higher then it was this a.m, shocking that Excelsior didnt make it sky high.

Maybe that's a new PWO idea. Mix old school excelsior ingredients in Randro.

That honestly could be a winner.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Creative actually. You guys made me laugh

Speaking of. I want you guys to call this number
(719) 266-2837

All you 80s babies will thank me.
He actually lives next to one of my clients and I've met him before.
What does this number go to?

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Actually the more convo I can get on this thread, the better. I do these logs and enjoy the communication. Nothing I hate more then a dead thread or forum

Day 4- 3 pumps

Admittedly I F**** up todays workout. Well not really I just can't count it into the log.

So I did my shower, shave and applied 3 pumps of Super R Andro.

Was feeling good, nice and warm and aggressive and then was reading the Excelsior thread. I have a container (That is for sale- make me an offer via PM)
View attachment 214289

And so I had a scoop I kept out of the container since I am selling. So I said screw it. I'll use this one scoop today.

Mind you I haven't used a strong PWO in awhile.

So I used my own method. I put it in my coffee grinder to make it more fine. Then I take my Trump For President mug and I add water and boil it in the microwave. I then add my pwo. Stir it until it blends. Allow to cool

On the side I have a shaker cup full of ice. Once mostly cool I add the PWO mixture.
(melting the PWO into hot water makes the absorption rate higher then normal) So then once cool I chugged it. Did about 30mins more of work and headed to the gym

Lo and Behold I forgot that Excelsior makes you high AF.

I may have well done a line of Coke. Felt honestly about the same (haven't done it in 15+ years to all the feds and LE and my ex possibly reading this)

So I end up barely working out and just talking half of the time. Granted some of my good friends were there.

But holy ****. Excelsior is a drug. No wonder people pay $4-500 a bottle. I totally forgot about how it feels.

So I def wanna sell it.

I did end up doing DB deadlifts, and the weights went up like toys. Between the excelsior and the Super R andro, I felt amazing. Strong. Energized. Reps of 20 at a speed rarely seen. This combo was absolute fire. Its like chewing up anavar and smoking meth pre-workout.

Someone here prob thinks I am exaggerating but I am not.

So yeah someone buy this Excelsior please. I don't need Crystal Meth PWO.

I can't gauge the R andro today bc it wasn't solo.

Checked my BP and its barely much higher then it was this a.m, shocking that Excelsior didnt make it sky high.

Maybe that's a new PWO idea. Mix old school excelsior ingredients in Randro.

That honestly could be a winner.

View attachment 214290
You should share this post in the Excelsior thread. The stim heads there will love it, lol.

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
3/30/22
Update

Still been running this and moved up to 4 pumps of lotion ed. I did notice that with the 4 at once, it did appear to spike my BP a few hours after application.

At least that is what I suspect. However I did also workout prior to the BP readings so that certainly might be affecting it

I will continue to try this out and not workout next few times for a few hours and see if BP spikes.

Also 4 pumps of lotion is alot to spread on at once. You are gonna need to use multiple bodyparts to really get 4 pumps on if you do it at one time.

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
4/5/2022

Update

Still been hitting the gym. The 4 pumps pwo is awesome. Nice increases in energy, motivation and I'd say mild aggression during the workout. Def noticeable strength differences with this.

Again, 4 pumps at once is a S***load of lotion to rub in, that's the downside.

My BP isn't really being affected oddly by this dosage. I tied it down to more so, the days I drink coffee and put the 4 pumps on I see a much higher spike.

Also I am noticing libido improvements and "sensitivity" improvements aka better sexual stimulation.

So far so good. I'm probably gonna go right up to 6 pumps, Im gonna break it in halves most likely though and then wrap this log up and give an overall review.

Not seeing any acne, anger, or anything else like I usually do with strong DHT.

So this is a pleasant surprise to date

My BP below after 4 pumps. For me this is very good tbh.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Any updates? Thinking maybe 4 pumps /day is the sweet spot?

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
4/13 update

Sorry for the delay in responding. Still been running this product, and will be doing my final review shortly here.

So far so good and I really enjoy 3-4 pumps about 1-2 hours PWO

Noticeable and significant differences in my workouts for sure.

Def feeling abs and obliques hardening up too, muscles are def tighter and fuller and pumps seem to be good on this product too.

Check this out, if you recall the most popular use of Randro was in the Old School Primordial Performances AndroHard.

Guess who still happens to have a bottle of it?

HEAL feedback
On another note, I mentioned I have been using HEAL which is topical BPC157+TB500.

Some of you may recall this product initially had many skeptical people because previously BPC157 was too large of a molecule to make into a topical product. So when this new ingenious product came out, many people said it would not be effective or a "scam". LOL

Well Im happy to tell you that they were wrong. Stuff is awesome. It's performing super super well. I have used it for 4 weeks personally. I have def seen it work firsthand on a family member. I'd say I have feedback from about 10 clients and customers by now on this and honestly everyone loves it. Repeat buyers.

Probably the most dramatic feedback is from a PL client of mine who hadn't squatted in years because of lower back pain and injury. Suffice to say within 4 weeks he is squatting again, obviously not near contest weight, but he's happy as I have ever seen someone be to be back. Multiple other feedbacks to show this product is the real deal. Nice work MuscleGELZ for putting out another great product.

I'll post up my final review on the Super R Andro as soon as possible. Thanks everyone :)

Attachments

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
whoa nice find on the PP andro hard

miss the old days man .. i had created a thread and still going on where we are reminiscing the old supplement days lol

ricroc

ricroc

Awards
  • Established
Curious about HEAL. Was this applied directly on the problem area or places where it could be best absorbed?

JKVol

JKVol

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Curious about HEAL. Was this applied directly on the problem area or places where it could be best absorbed?
Yeah I’d like to know if this would work on muscle scar tissue. My calves are ate up with scar tissue

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
All BPC and TB works systemically, however studies prove that their is site specific benefits, because an area that it is administred onto or into has a slightly higher absorption %. So you wanna rub it into the injury in the case of a topical. In the case of an injection you want to shoot it close to the injured tissue but not it in.

Hope this helps and code "WES15" works on MG as well since it is a sister brand to IML.

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
4/20
FINAL REVIEW incoming today/2morrow

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
4/22 Final Review of Super R andro by IML

Acne- None noticed
Anger- None noted
Aggression- Improved Aggression in the gym when used preworkout. NO aggression outside of the gym
Aromatization- Does not convert at all if anything this can reduce pregyno, etc.
BLOOD Pressure- Only small spikes in BP tbh. Which is odd bc high dose epi andro, var and winny spike me a solid 10-20points. This "might" have been 5 points and honestly it wasn't even daily. It was odd to me that this didn't spike me super high. This def acts different then the others I mentioned.
Cramping- None noted
Endurance- Improved Endurance and energy
Energy- Improved Energy when used PWO
Erections- tough to say, I def noticed libido improvements, maybe slightly harder erections.
Explosive Power-Improved fast twitch and explosive power 100%. That is what this does
Fat Loss- Mild fat loss for sure
Hair Growth- oddly no darkening of facial hair or growth like epi andro at all. This was a very bizarre effect
Hair Loss- No hair on head, however this is DHT so long term use, you wanna protect the hair line IMO
Hair Thinning- None noticed
Healing- No noticeable improvement
Heartburn-None
Insomnia- None
Joint issues/aches- No joint issues or dryness noted. Winstrol causes me major issues, var can cause me mild issues, this had zero joint issues
Lean Mass- Very small lean muscle gains
Libido - 4 pumps or more def had my libido going stronger. Very happy with this
Mood- Improved mood and motivation, they say Androsterone gives you better moods and I agree with that. I would say this is superior to EPI ANDRO.
Muscle Size-Small lean muscle gains for sure
Paranoia- None noted
Sexual issues- Only Improvements
Strength-
Excellent strength gains. That is what DHT does. The weights went up like a toy.
Testicular Atrophy- None noted
Vascularity- Improved

Overall Feedback:

I have to say, I was the first person to log Epi Andro many many years back on the IML forum and that review was solid. I did before and after photos. I would say that I like this more. I had a better mood. I didn't have the anger that I got on high dose epi andro. I didn't see facial hair growth and shaving daily. I def would say the best benefit is the strength on this product. My workouts were great. Better energy, endurance and motivation and aggression but no anger.

Hardening per say isn't as good as VAR. But it was legit. Def fat loss.

But yeah strength. Very little bodyweight gains and great fast twitch strength gains.

Great for a body recomp or say a powerlifter who wants to compete but not put on a ton of weight

Thank you to Arnold/Admin for letting me test this free of charge. It was fun and enjoyable.

I have used oral R andro before but this with ease Trumps the oral use.

I guess the downside might be Price, but then again anavar is so highly faked, you are better off getting this and using 4-6 pumps total a day. I personally suggest 3 in am, after a shower and 3 in pm before bed so long as it doesn't interrupt sleep.

Once again another great IML product. Happy I got to try this and gauge it. Another thing, I would love to see females use this in place of var. Seems to work alot like var but with less sides. I'd love to see how it affects cholesterol, triglycerides, masculinization in women, and clitoral growth in females. It feels as good as DHT gets, better mood and libido and less sides.

Win Win.

Thanks to everyone following along -Wesley