Wesley VS. R-Andro Rx by Iron Mag Labs

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Thank you Iron Mag Labs for allowing me to log this product.

R-Andro by IML. Aka R-Dhea. Aka Androsterone. I will be comparing this to the older Super Epi Andro Rx as well as Primordial Performances Andro Hard Version 1.

Let me be the first to say, yes I am a REP for IML. I have had excellent experiences with all their products. With that being said and done I will give 100% honest feedback on this product. AndroHard and Epiandro are my favorite compound of all time, so I am primarily looking to see how this version compares to the other two, while giving you guys an idea of effects, side effects, etc..while on a somewhat high dosage.

I will be running 600mgs ED. Will update how I dose it daily, but game plan is to do 200mgs 3x per day. I may drop down to 400mgs on days off, but I may not. Time will tell. The only other compounds I will be running are Pre-workouts and Protein as you will see pictured. Meth Lab, My personal product Ultimate Orange Juiced, and Raw Dynamix Problend and Whey Protein.

I will post current stats and workout details on DAY 1- Please stay tuned, this is starting ASAP!

randroLOGbottles.jpg
randroLOGprotein.jpg

I will be posting regarding the following:

Strength
Muscle Hardness
Size
Endurance
Cardio Function
Vascularity
Aggression
Anger
Depression
Overall Mood
Acne
Oily Skin
Changes in mood/temperment
Agression in the Gym
How this effects Sex
Sex Drive
Any sexually related issues
Nightmares
Night Sweats
Any conversion to gyno/pre-gyno
liver or kidney issues if they present themselves
Hair thinning
Hair Darkening
Hair growth
Heartburn

**Please subscribe and Please feel free to ask any and all questions about this product. I will be logging at least 3x per week. Please be advised this is my busy time of year for me, training and my supplement store, so please limit all questions to the body of this thread. I rarely if ever check PM's. Thank you!!**

BRIEF DESCRIPTION of the Compound Below

by Mike Arnold

For those of you who have been following the sports supplement scene for a while, you may be familiar with a compound known as androsterone. First released about 8-9 years ago, this non-methylated DHEA derivative quickly became one of the best selling products in its class. Marketed as a non-toxic strength gainer with distinct muscle hardening effects and alpha-male promoting characteristics, many found it to be the perfect complement to their OTC regimen. However, pending legal troubles and high production costs soon put an end to this once popular prohormone. Since then we’ve seen a few attempts at reintroduction, but if using consumer reviews as a means of product evaluation, it appears that more recent formulations have fallen short in terms of effectiveness. But what exactly is androsterone and what makes it stand out from the other DHEA-based prohormones on the market?

r-andro-compound.png

Technically, androsterone is an active a neurosteroid, but is known mostly for its ability to convert to DHT. In this regard, it is often compared to the more widely used, yet much less costly epiandrosterone, as both convert to DHT through the same two-step conversion process (Androsterone/Epiandrosterone-->Androstanediol/Androstanedione-->DHT). In fact, they are essentially the same compound from a molecular standpoint, differing only by isomer. With such close similarities in terms of both structure and metabolism, many have viewed these compounds as one in the same. However, even a brief a review of the literature quickly debunks such a notion, revealing significant differences between these hormones on multiple levels. One indication of this dissimilarity is found in Vida (an AAS reference guide), which lists androsterone as being a considerably more potent androgen than epiandrosterone; a fact confirmed repeatedly through real-world use.

Still, compared to a steroid like testosterone, androsterone in its unconverted state provides little in the way of anabolic effects (it possesses about 1/7th the androgenic potency of testosterone). Its primary function is that of a neurosteroid and pheromone, while also serving as the base material for conversion to other active metabolites. Having been extensively marketed as a prohormone, most are familiar with this aspect of its function, but much fewer seem to be aware of its ability to alter brain activity. As an inhibitory neurosteroid, androsterone works as a modulator of the GABA receptor, which is responsible for regulating communication between brain cells specific to brain and nervous system functioning. With stress-reducing, rewarding, pro-social, anti-depressant, anxiolytic, analgesic, neuroprotective, and pro-sexual effects, the GABA receptor’s ability to influence mood and overall wellbeing is well documented. Given androsterone’s pronounced effect in this area, one should not be surprised to learn that this aspect of its character plays a central role in shaping the overall “feel” of the drug—one which, according to user reviews, is largely appreciated and preferable to that of many other prohormones.

By viewing androsterone as the sum total of all its metabolites in the conversion chain, rather than a singular hormone with a limited scope of action, we are better able to comprehend its overall character and potential physiological effects. Even a steroid like testosterone, although rarely viewed as a prohormone by those who administer AAS for purposes of performance enhancement, must be evaluated in the same way, as its predisposition for conversion to DHT and estrogen enables it to have a much broader range of effects in the body than testosterone alone. While this is generally understood and accounted for by the majority of testosterone users, the same can’t be said for compounds marketed specifically as prohormones, despite the fact that they frequently display activity at all points in the conversion chain.

Furthermore, androsterone’s role as a neurosteroid and pheromone has not been fully elucidated, leaving us with only a partial understanding of its effects on both the host and those who come in contact with it via pheromone transmission. Muddying up the waters a little more is the fact that it can convert back and forth between DHT and androsterone, making it impossible to determine with any accuracy its conversion rate to DHT, or any intermediary metabolite for that matter. This lack of a pre-determined endpoint is not necessarily a good or bad thing, but it does make it difficult to tell exactly how much of its beneficial effects are attributable to each hormone. None the less, androsterone has been shown to provide DHT-like effects, so instead of focusing on what we don’t know, let’s look at what we do know.

As a 5a-reduced metabolite, neither androsterone, nor any of its metabolites are capable of converting to estrogen, making the use of an aromatase inhibitor wholly unnecessary and even counterproductive (at least while on-cycle). Overall, side effects appear to be pretty mild. Without the ability to aromatize and being unable to bind to the estrogen receptor, estrogenic side effects are non-existent. In terms of androgenic sides, they are also relatively mild, especially in comparison to more potent androgens like trenbolone or testosterone. Obviously, DHT itself is a potent androgen, so any elevation in DHT levels will increase the likelihood of experiencing androgenic side effects such as acne, hair loss, etc. However, anecdotal reports reveal that this isn’t an issue for the majority of users, despite the presence of DHT-like effects on the user’s musculature, strength levels, and mental state. A likely explanation for this disparity is that androsterone derives a substantial portion of its effects from both the parent compound and intermediary metabolites, rather than DHT alone.

One of the most popular reasons to use androsterone is to help off-set the deleterious effects that many OTC cycles can have on mood and functioning. Without testosterone as part of one’s cycle, endogenous testosterone production plummets, leaving the user with deficient DHT levels and a bevy of potential side effects, including loss of libido, sexual dysfunction, and lethargy. Androsterone can eliminate this negative aspect of OTC steroid use by helping to normalize DHT concentrations in the bloodstream. Although DHT has gotten a bad rap in some circles due to its association with hair loss (genetically determined) and benign prostatic hyperplasia, the reality is that DHT is essential for optimal functioning and good health. It is particularly valuable to bodybuilders/strength athletes, as it initiates a plethora of beneficial effects on both the mind and body.

One of these is fat loss. With clinical research demonstrating the ability of DHT to increase the production of epinephrine and cyclic amp, fat loss is accelerated through both an increase in lipolysis and the conversion of TSH to T4. DHT also antagonizes estrogen, thereby mitigating estrogen-induced side effects like gynecomastia, water retention, and female fat pattern distribution in those using aromatizable drugs. This promotes a hard, dry appearance, particularly in those with sufficiently low bodyfat. Another mechanism by which DHT works to enhance athletic performance is through strength enhancement, which it accomplishes by improving neurological efficiency. When it comes to gaining a mental edge, few steroids can hold a candle to DHT. Through alterations to our neurochemistry, DHT is able to improve cognition, motivation, self-confidence, energy, aggression, focus, and even elevate our mood.

In terms of HPTA suppression, androsterone is generally mild, although when administered at higher doses a short PCT may be required. It is interesting to note that androsterone been shown to improve the lipid profile, with clinical trials revealing a reduction in cholesterol levels in test subjects. As you can see, androsterone is a complex hormone with a variety of beneficial effects generated through multiple different pathways, many of which are directly applicable to the goals of a bodybuilder/athlete. For those of you who are already using illegal AAS, you will find little need for prohormones of this nature, simply because their effects can be replicated with greater potency when using more traditional drugs. However, for those of you who have chosen to abstain from controlled substances, androsterone makes a solid stacker with more hypertrophic OTC prohormones.

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
It will probably work quite well, however they are insane as it is a Schedule III steroid IMHO. EpiAndrosterone is not, but Androsterone is...

Cjg

Awards
  • Established
So at proper doses of r andro. A pct is still needed? Or only at high doses?

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
So at proper doses of r andro. A pct is still needed? Or only at high doses?[/QUOTE

It is suppressive at both lower and higher dosages. But as a DHEA derivative, it is honestly not as suppressive as AAS. So you have an easier time recovering.

I took 600mgs PWO the last 2 days just to try this product out. Insane workouts. I can genuinely say this feels different already then Epiandro. Epiandro @ 4-500mgs+ made me furious. This did not. It feels cleaner and my drive and aggression just feels good. I had excellent sessions and workout energy was endless. Mind you, I will not start log til Sunday Monday but I wanted to try a day or two before starting log.

I'm already impressed with both workouts. But lets wait it out. Time will tell the truth.

deadlift655

Awards
I'm looking forward to seeing how you do on this. You're always very thorough.

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Sounds good. Thank you guys again for following and all comments :)

DAY 1-

Starting Bodyweight= 206lbs

Past few months I have been going through the motions a bit. Time constraints and small injuries have been pestering me. Primarily a small Pec strain at the insert and into the bicep, and a small issue in my hip flexor. So I have not been training super heavy or doing a ton of volume.

My goal here is body recomp, see if my strength increases and muscle hardening which will improve appearance. Will do midsection as well..

Will get a BEFORE photo up this week at some point.

WORKOUT

Warmup for 10minutes

Wide Grip Bench Press-

135x20

225x10

225x10

315x10

Wesley Inman Traps

45x30

45x30

45x20

Seated Cable Rows

75x20

150x15

200x10

300(rack) x 10

Standing Military Press

135x10

225x8

(Here is some older footage to show how these look. I did hit a PR a few months ago. I hit this for 12 reps @ 205BW..which for me is not bad at all!)
LINK TO VIDEO
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ysjd9DgkMUI

Pulldowns

100x10

200x10

Called it a day. Short on time. Didn't get to do abs, but might later.

Hitting it again 2morrow.

300mgs in the am and 300mgs in the afternoon.

So far, I feel good, and no anger on this dosage.

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
DAY 2-

Leg Day-

Took 300mgs of R-Andro with my PWO Ultimate Orange Juiced 45 mins prior to workout.

Warmup-

Leg Extensions

50x20

80x20

100x20

Squats

45x20

45x20

135x10

225x10

315x10

405x6 (hip flexor and groin started to bother me again, dropping down weight)

315x10 5 second pauses at the bottom)

Deadlifts

135x10

315x10

500x10 with straps and momentum, not stopping after each rep.

Seated Calf Raises

45x20

90x20

135x10

180x10

225x10

Hanging Ab Raises

Bodyweight x10

x10

x10

Called it a day. Felt awesome energy wise today. I don't generally work out in the am, and I barely ate and I had plenty of energy and drive in the gym. I def feel a bit stronger this morning. Again, product doesn't bother me at all. 300mgs of epiandro in one dosage would make me angry. And trust me on this. I have run it no less then 10 cycles in the past few years...I know this compound.

No anger. Better mood. Motivated and great workout again today.

Noticed a slight increase in hunger about an hour after my doses both days, am and pm.

Also I have to baby my left hip flexor. I wanted to go heavier, but honestly 405 has been bugging me..anything less is ok. I have actually only been doing 405 for singles for the past month, so today is the first day I pushed it a bit. I am happy..but at rep 6, I knew to rack the weight. Feel a pinch in my groin on the same side as well which is new. Nothing serious, but I certainly would rather be safe then sorry.

Can't wait for 2morrows session.

What I can say about this or any supplement, is when I get on a product, and/or do a log, I get super motivated again. So this is a positive, call it placebo effect if you will. I feel this product already. If you asked my honest opinion already, even though it's still brand new to me..I'd say it's acting slightly different then Epiandro. But again, lets give this more time. I don't want to jump the gun, just explaining what I am feeling so far.

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

Thank you for following :)

UPDATE:

Patrick Arnold was sent a bottle of this to test today!! Awaiting lab testing.

Day 3-

Biceps and Triceps

Warmup 5 minutes

Bicep Supinated Dumbell Curls

20x10

30x10

50x10

65x10

Tricep Pushdowns (cables)

50x20

80x20

100x20

EZ Bar Curls

40x20

60x20

80x20

Skullcrushers

40x20

50x20

60x20

Hanging Ab Raises

Bodyweight x 10

x10

And that is it. I had 35 minutes to workout and this was what I could accomplish. Very light workout, but here are the reasons. I got to the gym and let me admit, my legs were so sore from the Leg Day before. My body just felt exhausted. I generally believe in taking the day off after any leg day, but I was just so motivated with this compound that I went. Woke up today thursday and not even sore one bit. This to me signals my recovery is far better on this product. I always am the most sore 48 hours later, and I am no longer sore at all today. This is important to recognize.

So anyways, the pumps I am getting already are skin stretching. The muscle is getting so hard at this dosage that I have to say I am VERY surprised.

What I have to say so far, is that I have ZERO anger. I have better energy big time. More aggression, libido is through the roof. My appetite is through the roof. Hungry all day and night. Mood is better and recovery is better.

Discussion of this product:

What people need to understand about this product or an epiandro or DHT compound like winny or var, these are body recomp products. I hear guys saying they ran epiandro at 400mgs ED and they were 30% bodyfat trying to bulk and they were mildly impressed. Of course you were. For this compound to shine, you need to be pretty lean already, or you need to be leaning out with a thermogenic for it to work best.

This will reveal muscles like no other compound. Rdhea and epiandro that is. The muscles get harder and literally just pop through the skin. You have the drying effecf, so you will see striations quickly that you never saw before.

Also you have to run this at solid dosages to truly "feel it" If you take one bottle for a month at 200mgs, you aren't going to see much. You really wanna run it 3-400mgs ED on the low end and run it 30-60 days. You want to be on a high protein diet. Also DHT compounds respond well to Fast Twitch exercises. So use explosive movements. Use Momentum. Do Plyometrics. On your abs, breathe all the air out on the positive portion of each crunch or situp. What I am saying is change your workout to explosive movements. Even if you keep the same workout exercises, do your reps faster, exert power on your reps.

Watch your body transform.

If you are prone to hair loss and want to run this product long term..then get Nizroal 2% or Pura D Or from my store- GYMnTONIC. These products, you rub dimesized amount into scalp ED, or EOD and let sit 5-10 minutes. Rinse and dry. This will not only keep your hairline, it will thicken and often show signs of new regrowth.

Anyways, back to Randro. IML confirmed they are sending the Product to Patrick Arnold for testing. I have zero reservation to say already this product is acting different from epiandro, and I have no reason to believe it is anything other then R-Dhea. Most people think this cannot be produced. They also said that about trest and look at the treasure that product turned out to be.

Don't take my word for it. Look at all the other Randro threads going around.

People are raving about this, and should be.

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Update Days 5 &6-

Will combine both days into one post.

Day 5- Shoulder /Back day

Had 30minutes for this session. Pec is actually bothering me today and therefore shoulder pressing is bothersome.

Seated Military Dumbells (per hand)

25x20

50x20

80x20

Wesley Inman Trap Shrugs

45x20

45x25

45x30

Dumbell Rows- weight per hand

55x10

80x10

120x10

120x10

Called it a day. Very little time and really did alot of explosive motions with the lesser weight, nice negative on each. Got a great pump.

Pump is one thing I am noticing on this compound, more then normal. The pumps on this dosage, especially when I take it PWO are awesome

Day 6- Leg Day (2nd one this week)

Changed it up and decided to do leg presses, which I despise, but it's something different. I have 40minutes to train on this day, So not gonna go crazy

Lower the weight all the way to the bottom, Pause for 5 seconds, explode up on each set.

Leg Press-plates per side

1platex20

2x20

3x10- + calf raise X10

4x10 + calf raise X10

5x10 + calf raise X10

Leg Extensions

50x20

100x20

150x20

200 (rack) x 15

Standing Calf Raises

135x20

225x20

More info-

Called it a day. I must mention on Day 6 i took 300mgs PWO mixed in my pwo drink about 45 mins prior to workout. Workout energy and aggression was awesome. Strength was solid. All sets were effortless. Endurance was improved.

Today is Day 7 typing this, and this is an off day, just resting. I am not sore. My recovery is much faster on this product so far. Strength is good, aggression is good, mood is awesome, libido is awesome. No anger, No acne, no other sides at all to mention.

I actually look forward to my daily dosages, because I feel really good an hour after I take it. And it lasts for hours.

I also feel a bit warmer on this product. GF mentioned she sees my midsection thinning out as the rest of me is getting more striations. I would say this is an accurate representation this far in.

Hoping to train 2morrow. Very Motivated on this compound.

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
solid update
Thanks man!!! Appreciated :)

Update DAY 13-

I apologize I had another workout and day to post on Friday but was too busy.

Anyways, today is Day 13 using this compound.

I will do a 2 week evaluation using the guidelines I mentioned on Day 1 this week.

Still super happy with this product:

Leg Day:

Leg Extensions

50x20

100x20

150x20 warmups

Leg Press Warmups

1plate per sidex20

2x20

2x20

Squats (ATG)

135x10

135x10 warmups

225x10

315x10

405x2....called it here. These reps went up effortless, but at the lower portion of the lift, I feel the issue in my Hip Flexor and do not want to make this worse. Instantly racked it and called it a day for this reason. Frustrating because honesty I am feeling very strong and motivated and want to go heavier.

Here's some old video to show how easy 405 usually is for me. And it's easier now, but this injury is keeping me from reps and going any heavier. Super irritating.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-E8LewUKcxk

Seated Calf Raises (pause at bottom on each rep, and at top of each rep for 5 seconds)

1platex20

2x10

3x10

4x10

5x10

What I should also mention is I have been doing 300mgs 2x per day on workout days, and 200mgs, 3x per day on non workout days. I also have been using 300mgs, emptying the caps into my PWO about 45 minutes prior to each workout. The result is awesome. I feel awesome, much stronger and motivated, and blood pressure spikes are not happening.

All the effects I have mentioned are continuiing. Libido is extremely high. Way higher then it was on epi andro, and way way higher then it was prior to starting this compound.

Clothes are not fitting already. I look alot bigger, and I am alot harder, midsection is much thinner and ripped. I think I might be up a few pounds and the hardening of the muscles is making me look alot bigger. Getting alot of compliments. My gf is very happy with me being on this compound too ;)

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Update-
I will be taking a day or two off from the gym. Supposed to go today but not feeling 100%, might have caught a slight virus that is going around, a bit of fever, etc..so gonna take the day off. Also I must say, my pec is really beat up. I didn't post a workout that I did the other day, meant to, but my pec has a pretty nasty strain/light tear. Its bruised and definitely hurts to raise my arm over my head, so the remainder of this log, it's very unlikely I will not hit any chest movements at all-

2 week REVIEW

Strength- Excellent Strength Increases on this compound. Overall very noticeable. Also when I take PWO, I notice strength gains immediately.
Muscle Hardness- Much harder, just like with epi andro or other DHT derivatives. Also I am less flexible at this point already.
Size- I have put on a few lbs..so maybe a tiny bit bigger, but I "look" bigger, since I am leaner, harder and my midsection is getting super tight on Randro.
Endurance- Cannot really say with endurance. Strength and motivation has been so good, so I have worked harder and that might be a reason for increased endurance.
Cardio Function-- Not noticing increases or decreases too much. Again if anything from me working harder overall, that would be a reason.
Vascularity- Def. improved. Vascularity and skin is drier, so midsection is way more revealed.
Aggression- In a positive way I am more aggressive, especially in the gym. No anger or frustration.
Anger- None I am more calm actually
Depression- Zero. Mood is way better
Overall Mood- Huge mood improvements. Feel very good and happy on this compound.
Acne- NONE
Oily Skin- NONE
Changes in mood/temperment- Improvements only!
Agression in the Gym- Good solid aggression for the gym on this compound. Makes me super motivated
How this effects Sex- Improved erection quality and quantity, Improved libido, Improved Aggression
Sex Drive- Increased!
Any sexually related issues - NONE, this compound does create only improvements for me
Nightmares- NONE
Night Sweats- NONE
Any conversion to gyno/pre-gyno- NONE
liver or kidney issues if they present themselves- NONE
Hair thinning- NONE
Hair Darkening- Yes facial hair is darker for sure
Hair growth- Yes facial hair is growing more, hair on top of head coming in quicker, also noticing some body hair coming in, in little increments (shoulders, chest)
Heartburn- Yes but only if you take on an empty stomach. If you eat first, I have not once had heartburn which is awesome.

Other Notes:
I will still say that appetite is up, motivation is up, looking bigger, leaner, stronger, and feeling better. Without doubt I have no issue saying that I would like to run this compound for a very long time straight. The only thing i will do different is maybe drop down to 3-400mgs ED, so I can afford to run it long term. Also I will use a DHT shampoo like Nizoral or Pura D' OR to protect the hair on my head that I just regrew LOL.

OVERALL RATING so far: A+

Cjg

Awards
  • Established
Cool!! When u say running it long term.. How long u thinking?

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Cool!! When u say running it long term.. How long u thinking?
I'd like to remain on 3-6 months tbh. No reason not to. Not liver toxic and I feel great on it.

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Update-

DAY 20

Have worked out a few times since my last post, just have not had time to post it.

I have to admit I changed PWO's and this stuff is no joke. This is M1 by TLM Research. Not my product, but I do sell it. I had to stop mixing my Randro in this product after 2 sessions because it spiked my BP way too high and I was literally out of breathe. Strength was 'sickening" Jason Genova reference, thank you ;)

Anyways, anyone looking for an insane PWO..check this stuff out, but honestly use caution with it, this product surpassed my expectation. Almost too strong.

When I took the product, I instantly got goose bumps 20mins later, cold chill, nose started running, which reminds me of dmaa or ephedrine, it does this to me. I can breathe easier. Eyes dialated. Endless energy, and I feel very very awake. BP is not spiked when sitting still, but during workout with the randro it certainly was. Felt this product for hours. Also sweating like crazy. But the energy was insane in a good way.

LINK TO PRODUCT

http://stores.gymntonic.com/m1-super-potent-pre-workout-by-tlm-research-caution-using-this-product/

Anyways, my first day I took it, last thursday I had so much energy I had to train 2x. Here is that workout

Thursday (early PM)

Shoulders, Traps

Poundstones Pain Tolerance Routine (this is a routine Derek and I used to do for about 30 days. Can be considered a deload of some sort, but it gives incredible pumps. It is high rep, low weight reps, and you never lock out on any reps)

Seated Military Dumbells (weights listed per hand)

20x50

25x50

30x40

35x40

Standing Military Barbell

45x50

45x50

Wesley Inman Traps

25x50

25x50

Roman Chair Ab Raises

BWx20

BWx20

BWx20

Called it a day, left with a cold chill, and feeling awesome . Had so much energy, went back to the gym with my gf at 6pm-

Thursday (6pm)

Deadlifts

135x10

225x10

315x10

405x10

Leg Extensions

50x20

100x20

150x20

Seated Calves- plates= 45lbs

1 platex20

2x20

3x10

4x10

Squeeze and Pause at top as well as the bottom, about 5 second pauses for each.

Sunday- Biceps and Back (Have to stay light on back because my pec is still a bit sore and it bothers me)

Biceps Supinated Curls (dumbells per hand)

20x20

30x20

40x10

55x10

75x6

Bent Over dumbell rows

40x10

50x10

75x10

Felt ok, but I felt the pec starting to pinch on the 75's, so I backed off

EZ curl bicep curls

50lbs x 21's

60lbs x 21's

110x10

110x10

Wesley Inman Shrugs

45x20- 5 second pauses

45x20 speed reps

90x 20 3 second pauses

Called it a day. We only had 35mins to train. Another solid workout. Used the preworkout and my Randro separate this day and it def calmed my BP spike down alot.

Comments about the R-Andro-

Honestly nothing new to really say. Still loving this stuff. All the same benefits I have mentioned are still going strong. I have to say my clothes are honestly fitting way way tighter. I have def put on some size, hardened up alot. Oh yeah, flexibility is pretty horrible right now. I can say I am way tighter, can't even put my seatbelt on without issues. Pumps during the wiorkout are insane on this. I am so tight and pumped..its a good feeling.

Still happy with product. Back at it Tues or Weds.

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Update DAY 26

Still running full speed ahead. Have had several training days since the last Log Entry, but just been so busy have not had a chance to post.

What can I say about Randro at this point that I haven't?? I can touch on the fact that my flexibility is far worse since I started. But this is translates to why I feel so strong and explosive. So much tighter. For example, on military presses I am really really having a hard time locking my arms out at the top now. My upper chest is just so tight and pumped during a workout. The pumps are really starting to show at this point. It is a good thing. Think of a rubber band that is super tight. That is how my body feels especially in my lats/pecs armpit area.

I actually look like Randy from Christmas Story or one of those 100lb kids walking around Gold's Gym with Air Lats. Not intentional.

What else can I say??

Mood is still good. Libido has been A++ this entire run. Appetite still increased, primarily I notice it an hour after I take my dosage, I'm still just as hungry as I was day 1. No Joint Aches. Increased Strength for fact. I also feel like I am more "stable" if this makes sense. Like my CNS is just keeping me very very sturdy. On squats I am noticing even when I am fatigued, I don't have any shakes in my legs and overall genuinely I just feel great on this compound still.

Hair color on my head seems alot darker then when I started. Not sure if this is also due to the fact we rarely even see the Sun during the winter.

Suppression wise, I am seeing nothing visibly in terms of testicular atrophy. I can usually tell pretty quickly with a compound from my years of AAS abuse, I'm very experienced in noticing things quick. Nothing so far. Also volume is just as good as ever.

One thing I must mention about this log too. Last Epi Andro log I did a body recomp. Dieted and did cardio, etc, etc.

This was more of a bulk/recomp. I am way bigger looking. Getting constant compliments on this. I weighed in 211, so I am only up 3 lbs, but my abs are so much more visible and my muscles are just so much harder, they are bulging out and more apparent. I'd say I "look" 5-10lbs heavier for sure.

Another thing I am noticing is oddly enough some days I am retaining water in my face, but that might be because my diet is really not good lately. I have been eating 4-5K calories ED, with alot of fatty and salty foods.

Other then that, still happy. Gonna run this log until day 35-40 and then be finished with the log. Will still continue to run Randro after that though.

wesb2387

wesb2387

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Real good log man, very informative. Are you still doing the 3x per day dosing? I'm about to run this, looking for all the info I can get.

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Real good log man, very informative. Are you still doing the 3x per day dosing? I'm about to run this, looking for all the info I can get.
Yeah man I am, and ty for the kind words

I do 200 3x per day on off days. and 300mgs 2x per day on workout days. I use this 30 mins to one hour before my workout on workout days. Mix it in my PWO and it's amazing. Part of the reason I get such pumps. This is such a miraculous compound. My ONLY complaint is that it's expensive. But like anything you get what you pay for. feel free to use my code WES15 if you need to order to save a little $$. No pressure though.

You won't be disappointed with this product. I like it better then Andro Hard and that says alot. Andro Hard was almost as good as this though.

netflixNchill

netflixNchill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Might have missed it but what was PA's final consensus on Randro? On another forum I saw the results were inconclusive to be actual androsterone. Which doesn't mean it isn't but can't be proven it is either

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Thanks guys for all the kind words and following:

And yes on other forums you will see that I noted, PA did the testing and the tests were inconclusive. He could not prove it was not esterfied epiandro and he can not prove that it is not androsterone. What I mentioned is that we know Super Epi Andro RX by IML was tested and shown to be esterfied epiandro..anyone who uses this compound, can tell you it is not the same as Randro. Super Epi andro and Super Randro act in many regards similar but also very different. Libido is way higher on Randro. No anger, whereas Super Epi andro makes me angry at 400+mgs ED. Mood is way better on Randro as well. Look at all the logs besides myself and especially on Swole Source.. you will see that every single member who is using it, and is not sponsored by IML, says the same thing I am saying.

I have used Andro Hard and virtually every other epiandro on the market in the past few years. This is no doubt Androsterone. IML has a 3rd party test saying it is..PA's test says Inconclusive. The compound behaves exactly as Rdhea is described in theory. I know 100% this is Randro. Anyone who tries it, will agree. But see for yourselves of course, don't take my word!!

Update DAY 28

Worked out yesterday. Short session. Pec into tie in at bicep and tricep still bothering me..Go figure.

Shoulder Day

Seated Military Dumbells (weights listed per hand)

25x20
50x20
75x10
125x10
125x10 (bothering my pec and tricep...annoyed)

I say annoyed because this is not very strong for me tbh. This is my strongest exercise and even when I weighed 120lbs I used to press the 75s per hand from Day 1 in the gym. Might not sound like alot, but thats actually very heavy for a young kid to press..but that is 20 years ago..so I dont expect to be hurting or working with such weight.

I actually worked up to 170s per hand for reps of 5-8 back at Poundstones when I weighed 210ish, which is about same BW as I am now I dont have footage, but I do have footage of the dumbells in question when I was weighing 198 @ Poundstones. That is Kristin, Derek's wife filming. Iron Mike for the spot ;)
[video=youtube;VGiPZSHKXrg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VGiPZSHKXrg[/video]

Wesley Inman Shrugs
45x20 - 5 second pauses
45x20- 10 second pauses
90x20 per hand, 1-2 second pauses

Delt Raises, slow and controlled, dumbells per hand

15x20
25x20
35x20

Called it a day. Ran out of time...

Pretty annoyed with how my body is acting this workout. Like I mentioned earlier my Pec at the insert of my armpit, into my tricep and bicep has some pain with any lifting. It's very very annoying more then anything because I cannot do what I want..but it's not a serious injury. Only serious enough to limit my time in the gym.

No new updates on Randro, except maybe I am feeling all week like my Blood Pressure is a bit higher all the time now. Can be stress or alot of other factors too. I didn't notice it until this week. So lets see if that fades by time this run ends. I am usually on the higher end of BP in the first place as is..Hereditary. I do know at high dosages epiandro spiked me up a little bit. This is still far superior to Epiandro in all aspects to date imo. Back at the gym today...

netflixNchill

netflixNchill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Any discount codes? Might pickup a bottle or 2 if the price isn't crazy

wesb2387

wesb2387

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yessir, both Wes and myself have discount codes.

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Any discount codes? Might pickup a bottle or 2 if the price isn't crazy
Yeah mines WES15- for 15% off.

2 packs probably a better deal. Product is a bit expensive, it's the only downside, but well worth it imo.

I Pm'd you also but your inbox is full :)

cubs1987

cubs1987

Awards
  • Established
Yeah mines WES15- for 15% off.

2 packs probably a better deal. Product is a bit expensive, it's the only downside, but well worth it imo.

I Pm'd you also but your inbox is full :)
is there a 2 pack available? PM por favor?

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
K PM'd you both. Will update this log again today.

Just got back from the gym, nothing new to report, just will post my workout in a bit :)

cubs1987

cubs1987

Awards
  • Established
Well you convinced me. Just picked up 6 ugh... Pretty penny but the reviews are awesome. Finally bite the bullet. Can't wait!

Alan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well you convinced me. Just picked up 6 ugh... Pretty penny but the reviews are awesome. Finally bite the bullet. Can't wait!
Heh, you and me both, man. Wesley's log/feedback along with with logs over at IML prompted me to grab a bunch as well.

*Wesley - really appreciate all the info and detail you go into throughout your logs. Helpful, not to mention inspiring!

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yeah its pricy. Enjoy man, you doing a log?
Heh, you and me both, man. Wesley's log/feedback along with with logs over at IML prompted me to grab a bunch as well.

*Wesley - really appreciate all the info and detail you go into throughout your logs. Helpful, not to mention inspiring!
Hey Alan, ty man. Great to know. Also very interested to hear your feedback on this compound as well. Did you ever use Andro Hard in the past??

Day 35-

Update- Going to end this log in a few days-

I have been working out still, just no time to log. Here is yesterdays quick workout:

Shoulders, Traps, Back

Seated Military Dumbells Press (weights per hand)

25x20
50x10
75x10
120x10
120x8...pec and tricep starting to feel pain

Wesley Inman Trap Shrugs
45x20 - 5 second pauses
45x20- 3 second pauses
45x20 speed reps, no pause
45x20 10 second pauses.

Traps are completely blown up after this routine. 10 second pauses are insane. Super pump. Love it, gonna start doing this all the time.

Seated Pulldowns/Rows
100x20
120x20
150x20

Ran out of time. Did this whole workout in 35 minutes. My daughter was with me at the gym so I always cut my workouts short so she doesn't have to wait long :) Rather spend time with her.

So, Randro. What can I say new about it?? Nothing honestly. It has been very consistent overall. Love this product. Gonna keep running it after this log. I am actually contemplating grabbing some Iron Legion Salvo and making this into a transdermal. Not sure what I can suspend it at..but I'd probably honestly try and see if I can get it to 200 mgs/mL. Id start with about 50mgs/mL at a time and work my way up. Time will tell though.

I have only good things to say about this compound. Going back on my HRT script shortly and will run this side by side. Expecting even better results.

My favorite way to use this compound is 300mgs, mixed into my preworkout 45 mins or so before workout. You simply feel awesome on it. I'm also a fan of using trest this same way. Have to be my two favorite things preworkout. Besides Test Suspension of course ;)

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Day 45 - Update

Sorry the log is thinning out a bit, still training still using Randro, and still super happy. Wrapping this up, but will have another update or two before the final review of it.

Started rehab on my pec strain. So far so good. Starting light and doing very slow controlled reps. Also on back since for whatever reason, rows also bother my pec a bit too.

Here's what happened today-

Tricep Pushdowns
50x20
60x20
70x20

Seated Cable Rows
60x20
80x20
100x20

Flat Bench Press
45x25
65x25
85x25
85x30

**no pain with this light weight. Will gradually increase, also I will hit chest 2x per week unless the strain or pain re-appears.

Dumbells Rows
25x20
50x20
75x10

**no pain on these either

Incline Chest Dumbells

25x20
30x20

Called it a day. Super light workout but honestly it felt really good to hit chest again and to start the rehab. Hoping to be back to heavy weights in the next month. Glad I rested, this injury really was painful for quite some time and right now, no pain at all.

Started using a new product that I am sellling on my store called SuperStim. By Driven Sports...same company that made CRAZE preworkout. Anthony Roberts referred me to this product and this stuff is awesome. So I have been experimienting with that preworkout and so far, so good!! A+ product.

Feel amazing on Randro. I don't forsee myself going off for some time. Also, one thing to mention, when I started I had a very small accumulation under left nipple. Maybe some left over gyno/pregyno from about a year ago. Nothing insane, but anyways, this is now more then halfway smaller. Randro absolutely shrunk it quite a bit. So this is good news too. I am not seeing any estrogen, prolactin or other issues on this product. And in theory you would not, but certainly the compound is living up to its name.

Still can't say enough good things about Randro.

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
How your joints feel?
Perfect. Zero issues whatsoever.

On winny, my joints are a mess 1 week later. This is absolutely far superior to winny at the dosages I am running it.

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Update DAY 52- FINAL DAY of LOG

Again sorry everyone for the delays, to say I have been busy is an understatement. Have been training and don't miss a day of Randro. I look forward to taking it.

I have been doing PEC/CHEST rehab for a solid week now, a few times and today was my first heavy day back. Let me post my routine and then do my final review.

CHEST/Tricep/Bicep/Traps

Warmup with Tricep Pushdowns and Seated Cable Curls x 10mins

Flat Bench Chest Press

45x20
135x20
225x10
315x10- First time I have done more then 135 and this went up clean, no pain in the pec. Some slight slight feelings in the tricep.
225x10

Bicep Curls Dumbells per hand
25x10 per hand
30x10
35x10
45x10

Skullcrushers

40x20
50x20
60x20
80x20

Dumbell Incline Press - dumbells per hand-
45x20
45x20

Incline Bicep Curls - Dumbells per hand
30x10
45x10

Tricep Pushdowns

100x20
150x20

Called it a day. Rehab is working out nicely. No real pain in the pec, like I mentioned I feel it in my tricep and bicep. Truthfully I think I had a strain in all three on that one side and now almost 2months later it is feeling ok tbh.

Onto the final Review.

RANDRO FINAL REVIEW

Strength- E****lent Strength Increases on this compound. 100% noticeble increases, especially when I use 300mgs Preworkout about an hour or so before a workout.
Muscle Hardness- Much harder, just like with epi andro or other DHT derivatives. A+ hardening. That of Anavar.
Size- I am up to 216. I look alot bigger. Absolutely 100% noticeable difference.
Endurance- Endurance is really not impacted in the positive on this really so much. If anything I think muscle endurance is down a bit, ONLY because this product gives you a huge pump. Think dbol. Very similar pumps, maybe a bit less. So once pumped up, it's really hard to continue that muscle group, because it is swollen. Stays pumped for hours tbh.
Cardio Function-- Tough to say. My cardio is improved because I have been doing some light cardio. So I cannot attribute it to this compound for sure.
Vascularity- Def. improved. Vascularity and skin is drier, so midsection is way more revealed.
Aggression- Aggression is still ok..was stronger at the beginning but unless i take 300mgs in one dosage, I am less aggresive then in the beginning.
Anger- None I am more calm actually. A+++ of this product. Epiandro makes me angry, this does not.
Depression- Zero. Mood is way better
Overall Mood- Huge mood improvements. Feel very good and happy on this compound. Super motivated.
Acne- NONE
Oily Skin- NONE
Changes in mood/temperment- Improvements only!
Agression in the Gym- Improved.
How this effects Sex- Improved erection quality and quantity, Improved libido, Improved Aggression, improved orgasm. One of the most noticeable effects of this compound. 100% at this dosage is awesome.
Sex Drive- Increased!
Any sexually related issues - NONE, this compound does create only improvements for me. I feel like ejaculatory volume is greater, and unlike most compounds where I feel suppression or testicular atrophy, oddly I am more full. Can't make sense of it, but that is the truth. Almost like it is increasing sperm count/volume.
Nightmares- A few but it can be just stress related..I can't relate this to this compound for sure.
Night Sweats- NONE
Any conversion to gyno/pre-gyno- NONE- If anything it shrunk any remaining pre gyno I had.
liver or kidney issues if they present themselves- NONE
Hair thinning- NONE
Hair Darkening- Yes facial hair is darker for sure. Hair on my head is way way darker.
Hair growth- Yes facial hair is growing more, hair on top of head coming in quicker, also noticing some body hair coming in, in little increments (shoulders, chest)
Heartburn- Yes but only if you take on an empty stomach. If you eat first, I have not once had heartburn which is awesome.
Prostate Issues- None. Just the opposite. Anavar and Mast give me prostate issues like I have to urinate often, etc, etc. Even epiandro at high dosage can do this after a few months. This is just the opposite. I feel zero incidence of this. A+++
Joint Pain/Issues- None at all. I have heard one or two people say this is an issue. On winny I can't do more then 2 weeks. On this my joints feel 100% fine.

Overall Review:
100% A+++++ Product. Best DHT product I have ever used.
Positives: Everything about this product is amazing @ 600mgs
Downside: Cost. To run this properly 400mgs + you are gonna spend some $$.

Honestly I will choose this over Andro Hard by Primordial. It has many similar attributes but feels similar, but only better. I truly have no reservation saying I would stay on this all year if one can afford it. The "alpha" feel you hear about is true with this. Only other compound I felt this on truly was primabolan. You just feel good. Mood is good. Strength is good. Libido through the roof. Appetite at first was through the roof but settled. ZERO sides.

It doesn't get any better then this. What I have learned from the logs is that 200mgs ED, really is not enough alone. I am going to make the personal suggestion to stay at 400mgs ED if you can afford it. When I ran Andro Hard I was at 1Kmgs ED. If I ran this at 1K it would easily defeat it.

I want to thank Eric Portrayz from PP for really bringing this compound to the table in the past, and Iron Mag Labs Prince and Heavy Iron for producing it.

I have no reservation putting my 20 years reputation on this product. This is the best body recomp product that exists. The fact it is legal, makes it even better.

If you are ready to cut, or body recomp, consider investing into this product. The cost is high, but you must look at it as an investment. Just like using AAS, HGH, etc..there are costs and each product has its value. This is 100% Androsterone. Even Patrick Arnold has not seen this on the market. This is a valuable asset to our community. Let's hope this doesn't get targeted by any upcoming bans.

Thank you to everyone following me on this journey. Please feel free to ask questions and I will do the best I can to answer.

If you wish to try this product, go to www.ironmaglabs.com and use my code "WES15" for 15% off.
Also check out the other logs to research and collect more information on this product before trying it!!!

Cjg

Awards
  • Established
So can one run r andro safely longer than 12 weeks?

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
So can one run r andro safely longer than 12 weeks?
The manufacturer does not suggest this. However I have done it many times as have my clients with no fluctuations in liver values or noticeable sides. But this may be individual.

Overall it is a very safe compound.

Cjg

Awards
  • Established
Ok cool... Did u feel it being suppressive at the dosages u ran it at?

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Ok cool... Did u feel it being suppressive at the dosages u ran it at?
Honestly we know that DHT is, but this is the odd thing with this specific compound I actually did not see any testicular atrophy, or feel any normal suppression. It was very odd. With any other DHEA derivative or PH, I can tell even if its a small amount of suppression. This compound actually increased my volume. Odd.

With that being said, I would still have to assume that this did shut me down to some degree. So a PCT would be wise with any DHEA derivative, regardless of how mild it is. Even a 60 day Clomid and Nolva run should do the trick.

Indiglospaz

Indiglospaz

Awards
Awesome log. Do you have a link to your epiandro log?