Wesley VS Incinerate (fat loss log)

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
So this is the most excited I have been for a product in a long time.

Please follow me on my log. I am starting this soon. I am on vacation next week but I am starting this anyways. This product is coming with me

Thanks to @Prince and IML and MG for giving me the opportunity to try this.

I did not pay for this.

I knew this product was coming for awhile and I absolutely adore the design of it.

This is like HGH FRAG. Instead of being injectable, it is topical. It is the 176-191 chain and it has no elevations in blood sugar. This is different and superior to injectable HGH.

I cannot wait to use it

My first week on this log I will have limited workouts bc I am at Ocean City MD.

After that I will hit it hard. Please follow along and ask any questions you have.

Topical vs. Oral Administration
Although comparable to oral-dosage forms in efficacy, topical creams have numerous advantages over oral forms. First, topical administration avoids the first-pass effect of metabolism associated with the oral route. Therefore, topical administration allows for much higher and improved bioavailability. Second, topical administration allows prolonged release of compounds, which can improve adherence. Third, topical administration minimizes adverse effects due to lower peak concentrations of compounds. Most compounds are very effectively removed by the liver when taken orally. This means that much higher doses, ten to twenty times higher, must be taken when administering orally, as compared to topical administration that avoid the first pass effect of the liver.

WHAT IS AOD 9604?
Anti Obesity Peptide

Let’s begin your life long learning about this ‘Anti Obesity’ peptide. AOD 9604 or more commonly known as the fat-burning peptide, has been helping people fight off fat. This peptide was initially created as a remedy for obesity, that has recently had an increase of fame because of its natural ability to become a slimming solution. AOD 9064 helps you burn fat and helps your body increase its weight loss. For sure, you’re on the road to getting skinny on this one.

CLINICAL RESEARCH ON AOD 9604
According to countless researches, Peptide AOD 9604 has shown to reduce body fat located in the mid-abdominal area of people who are considered to be obese, overweight or even those with average body structures.
Even researchers from Monash University have discovered how the fat-reducing effects are evident in Peptide AOD 9604. The development was initially from Frank Ng in the 1990’s. The researchers from Monash University have discovered that the effects of AOD 9604 are controlled by the small region at the end of the GH molecule. This region, which consists of the amino acids 176-191, is less than 10% of the GH Molecule’s total size. Why did the research begin in the first place? Initially, the main intention was really to be able to find an anti-obesity drug to help burn fats in the body, making sure that no muscles would be built up along the process.

According to clinical research AOD 9604 has been found to:

• Regulate the body’s metabolism
  • Stimulate the body’s metabolism natural fat-burning process
  • Triggers release of fat from obese fat cells
And decreases the growth of new fat that surrounds the fat cells, which helps the body gain more significant weight loss. And take note, all these effects do not harm your appetite nor your blood sugar. Peptide AOD 9604 has also been seen to help bone and cartilage repair, osteoarthritis, and even hypercholesterolemia. The research hypothesis was proven in animals since the peptide had a significant impact on fat loss.
At the present time AOD 9604 is known to have an excellent safety profile and also just recently obtained the Human GRAS status in the USA.

MORE RESEARCH ON AOD 9604
A research study was done to study on the tolerability of AOD 9604 to the human body. The human growth hormone (hGH) is known to have fat loss properties, which make AOD 9604 work perfectly. AOD 9604 is a peptide fragment of the C-terminus of hGH, which submits to the fat reducing activity of hGH without showing any adverse effects. About the method of doing more research on AOD 9604, six randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled trials were performed with AOD 9604. The particular focus on this research was to study the undesired effects that are connected with hGH treatment, which increase insulin, resistance, and impaired glucose tolerance. Blood samples were then analyzed to check the presence of anti-AOD 9604 antibodies. AOD 9604 was found out not to have any effect on carbohydrate metabolism. There were no anti-AOD 9604 antibodies detected in any of the patients selected for the study. In conclusion, AOD 9604 was seen to have sound, safe and tolerable effects,

Suggested Use
For best results apply 8 pumps once daily to the upper arms, shoulders/traps, thighs or abdominal areas. Ensure the areas are clean and free from excessive hair, avoid showering or swimming for at least 8 hours after application.

MADE IN THE USA!
30 DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE!

jmero2

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Were the randomized, placebo controlled trials performed with a topical or injectable?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Might be a question better suited for the company but I know you been around the block so I thought you might know

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Edit

Last edited:
Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
The brand pays chemists to put them into topical formations

This is an FDA approved lab. We have one of the manufacturers that uses CVS pharmacies drug manufacturers.

So these are pharmaceutical grade products.

Brilliantly made.

We are a step ahead of the rest.

When MA labs came to AM, everyone questioned them. IML and MG (same thing) have been around 20+ years.

We have IMMACULATE products.

We are going to devastate the competition.

Im glad you asked bc I love you

Its hard to accept a new product. I get that.

My clients and customers dont doubt me. I can tell them any product I have coming out.. They send me money in advance.

Im never wrong. I've done this for 26+ years. I don't have a reputation for fraud. I have a reputation for having products that blow peoples minds,

This is that via MG.

Enjoy friends. Take advantage of this before it gets banned.
I get all that, il pm you. Looking for details lol

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
This should be arriving tommorrow

In terms of sales, this stuff is selling out beyond belief.

I don't know which sells more, this or HEAL.

I have VERY HIGH expectations of this product. I don't suspect it will let me down.

I eventually will use this and Cardarine combo.

I bet this combo will blow anything on the market away with the exception of DNP.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Following !!

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Arrived. I will start this in 7-10 days

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Sounds like it could be fun !!

Stopstalking2

Stopstalking2

Awards
Wait though this was to large to be effective as a transdermal ?

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Wait though this was to large to be effective as a transdermal ?
This information is complely inaccurate sir:

Since April 2011, AOD9604 has been used as an ingredient in a topical cosmetic cellulite cream that is readily available through pharmacies and cosmetic counters at major Department stores throughout Australia and Asia.

Ours is made in an FDA approved lab here in the USA. This is Pharmaceutical grade quality.

Additional Info

Description
AOD 9604 is a modified form of amino acids 176-191 of the GH polypeptide. Investigators at Monash University discovered that the fat-reducing effects of GH appear to be controlled by a small region near one end of the GH molecule. This region, which consists of amino acids 176-191, is less than 10% of the total size of the GH molecule and appears to have no effect on growth or insulin resistance. It works by mimicking the way natural Growth Hormone regulates fat metabolism but without the adverse effects on blood sugar or growth that is seen with unmodified Growth Hormone. Like Growth Hormone, AOD 9604 stimulates lipolysis (the breakdown or destruction of fat) and inhibits lipogenesis (the transformation of nonfat food materials into body fat) both in laboratory testing and in animals and humans. Recent findings have shown, in addition to its fat loss properties, AOD 9604 processes many other regenerative properties associated with growth hormone. Currently trials are underway to show the application of AOD 9604 in osteoarthritis, hypercholesterolemia, bone and cartilage repair. AOD 9604 has an excellent safety profile, recently obtaining Human GRAS status in the USA.

Clinical Research
‘Safety and Tolerability of the Hexadecapeptide AOD 9604 in Humans’ – Heike Stier, Evert Vos, David Kenley

Background: The human growth hormone (hGH) has fat loss properties making it a potential candidate to treat obesity. AOD 9604 is a peptide fragment of the C-terminus of hGH (Tyr-hGH177-191), which harbors the fat reducing activity of hGH, without its negative effects. In this paper the safety data of AOD 9604 obtained in clinical trials are summarized.

Methods: Six randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled trials were performed with AOD 9604. Special focus was given to undesired effects associated with hGH treatment: increases in IGF-1 levels, insulin resistance, and impaired glucose tolerance. Blood samples were analyzed for presence of anti-AOD 9604 antibodies to exclude immunogenicity.

Results: AOD 9604 had no effect on serum IGF-1 levels, which confirms the hypothesis that AOD 9604 does not act via IGF-1. Results of oral glucose tolerance test demonstrated that, in contrast with hGH, AOD 9604 has no negative effect on carbohydrate metabolism. There were no anti-AOD 9604 antibodies detected in any of the patients selected for antibody assay. In none of the studies did a withdrawal or serious adverse event occur related to intake of AOD 9604.

Conclusion: AOD 9604 displayed a very good safety and tolerability profile indistinguishable from placebo. AOD 9604 did not result in any of the adverse effects associated with full-length hGH treatment.

A full copy of all trials are available from PeptidesOnline. Please contact us for more information.

Protocol
  • Transdermal Option: 300mcg/mL x 20mL – Apply 1mL daily for 20 days

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Good information !

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I'm measuring it out sir.

It actually might be 300mcgs * 16 servings

Or 16 servings at 8 pumps a day.

I'll be back next Monday to resume testing and start the log.

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
DAY 1
8/20/22

Just got home and ready to start this log.

Gonna do 4 pumps in the am after a hot shower and then prob 4 pumps again at bed time after a very quick hot/contrast shower.

In the am I will attempt to shave my chest or abs, as we know based on Studies that Shaved or damaged skin absorbs topical solutions to a higher %

With this compound you do want to avoid eating a meal within at least an hour of the application

Wish me luck, let's go!

Goal will be small lean muscle gain while losing bodyfat. Gonna be in the gym 3-4 days a week on this run.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Anxious to see the results

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
DAY 1
8/20/22

Just got home and ready to start this log.

Gonna do 4 pumps in the am after a hot shower and then prob 4 pumps again at bed time after a very quick hot/contrast shower.

In the am I will attempt to shave my chest or abs, as we know based on Studies that Shaved or damaged skin absorbs topical solutions to a higher %

With this compound you do want to avoid eating a meal within at least an hour of the application

Wish me luck, let's go!

Goal will be small lean muscle gain while losing bodyfat. Gonna be in the gym 3-4 days a week on this run.
That's how I go about transdermals, hot shower, shave in the shower, apply after the shower. Then the days in-between shaving il use something that exfoliates the skin on those areas, just hard enough to cause a tiny bit of redness without actually causing damage.

I always just figured open pores are going to absorb more products

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
That's how I go about transdermals, hot shower, shave in the shower, apply after the shower. Then the days in-between shaving il use something that exfoliates the skin on those areas, just hard enough to cause a tiny bit of redness without actually causing damage.

I always just figured open pores are going to absorb more products
Makes Sense !!

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Any starting statistic to share and track, like BW and waist measurement?
I can try and take some measurements.

I was gonna go by visuals tbh

But let me try and get something more concrete.

I did run into one issue. My gym is having the entire outside rebuilt and the gym is gonna be closed from 8/24-8/29.

I pay $75 a month for me and 2 of my kids to go with me so I won't be going to another gym for the week. Not paying another dime to go somewhere for a week.

I have some weights at home and will do some cardio etc during this week.

Very annoying bc it's the beginning of the log.

If I have to, I will extend this from 30-60 days as result, even though I really don't want to.

I will be posting every few days. Any questions please lmk

Todays workout went well. I was on vacation for a week, didn't train once intentionally. Fresh muscles, felt strong and endurance felt amazing. I can't give credit to the Incinerate even though I did apply it this am.

I'll update as I go. Thank you for following.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Or pictures
I was thinking the same Weight, Waist Measurement and a few pic. Do you have a Planet Fitness near by ? It you have a friend that's a member they can take a guest for free. (Just thought I would mention it)

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
8/22/22
Hot shower then applied 6 pumps to the abdomen

Within an hour I did actually feel sweaty a bit, almost like a cold sweat. Got to the gym about 2 hours later, no food within the hour.

Took some stats. I was 198.4lbs. I was dieting down prior to vacation too so I am pretty lean to begin with. I am 5'7 and my measurement directly across the navel was 34 3/4" So I will def keep tabs on weight and measurement as well as visuals.

Workout
Squat Day

Decided to skip calves and leg extensions as I was out of time so I just did volume.

10 working sets of squats. I like to alternate between reps of 10-20

Also it is my first week back so I don't wanna kill my body. I don't wanna be super sore for days and days.

So what I will say noticeably I had awesome energy and endurance during the workout. My strength felt great. The weights went up with ease. Not sure if the Incinerate was part of that but again, I def was sweating more then normal. I felt a cold clammy type feeling. Almost like when you have a cold. I have not experienced any illness to my knowledge, so I will test out if this compound indeed is giving me that feeling.

I didn't take a PWO so its not a pwo causing it.

Not a bad thing, just a noticeable reaction that lasted a solid hour even after the session.

Had a great workout.

Motivated.

Oh yeah for transparency sakes everyone is asking about "AAS". I am only on prescribed HRT. You can see my walgreens label in the photo of Androgel. 3 pumps a day is what I take and that is going on shoulders and arms. When I have tested out in labs I range between 4-800 n/dL. So I am not in a super physiological range at all.

I also use HEAL here and there. I have no injuries but i have noticed daily use makes my recovery that much better. I love BPC157+TB500 and swear by them.

Anyways GROOT approves :)

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Dinner is low fat beef tacos, low fat mozz and sour cream topped w siracha (thermogenic lol)

I also meant to note that I will be dramatically increasing my water intake for the next 8 weeks. Prob getting 2-3 gallons a day in very small increments non stop throughout the day. Im probably sipping water every 15mins.

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
8/23
Back/Biceps/Triceps day

Showered early. Applied 6 pumps again immediately

Did not notice the sweating and cold sweats today after application, nor during workout.

Granted my session was not as intense as say Squats, but overall the workout again was excellent

Strength and endurance feels great. I'm almost thinking this product is having an effect on my workouts bc so far every single workout has been awesome on it. It's kinda like taking a PWO versus not. It's a noticeable difference

I feel good, CNS feels stabilized.

I'm pretty pissed my gym is closed for 5 days for construction, even though when it re opens we will have another huge section of additional weights, etc.

I may join another gym or even see if I can get a week pass to the YMCA or something meantime. I'm motivated and I don't wanna just stop and workout in my garage or do cardio.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Feed That Motivation !!

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
8/25
Update

Applied 8 pumps this morning. Going to do some cardio and a full body workout at home later.

I may just end up doing a full body workout each day until my gym re-opens Monday. I will prob do higher reps, low rest periods and low to moderate weights. Basically a fat burning routine, not looking to lift heavy or "gain" anything per say during the next 4 days.

What I will say is that I swear I look a bit leaner already. Especially when doing vacuums. I feel like my obliques are showing a bit more.

It very well could be just that my water dropped a bit?

I will weigh in and do a measurement Monday when I am back in the gym and post that up.

So far since that one day I have not felt the sweats, or cold sweatiness that I did that one Squat day. So that probably was just a random coincidence.

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
8/29 Update
International Chest Day

First day back at my gym after they closed for renovations. The new changes and equipment is A++

Super motivated. Ended up doing some Chest, biceps and traps

6 pumps of the Incinerate in the am after a hot shower.

It is 90 degrees here today and although the gym has AC, I was drenched in sweat after this workout

Combination of high reps, moderate weight, low rest periods, the heat and I do think the Incinerate can make you sweat more. It has happened to me during several of my workouts so I don't believe it is coincidence.

Will take some measurements next week and see if any fat loss on the stomach. Will also check current weight, etc.

So far so good.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
New equipment always motivates me too !

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
8/30
Squat Day

Did 8 pumps in the am after a hot shower. BTW this stuff applies super super well. No stickiness. No smell. It dries in a few seconds tbh. Pharmaceutical quality for fact.

Hit leg day today. Just did some volume squats and leg extensions at the end.

Again I swear this is somehow giving me energy or better workouts. I noticeably have been stronger and better endurance and breathing since I started the product. At first I thought it might be coincidence, but it's been consistenly noticeable.

Again, visually I do see that the small love handles I have are going away. I am pretty lean overall in all fairness, but I def can see that I got leaner a bit already. Also I can see better lines in the lower abs/groin area.

Product is def working already.

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
How much weight have you lost so far with this product?
I will weigh in and do a measurement next week sir

I do not weigh in regularly intentionally.

Weighing in regularly defeats me mentally. I fluctuate 2-3lbs a day no matter what so I never use weight as a definitive measure

I was 240+ fat as ****

I was 212 and massive as hell.

So it's all relative (in West Virginia)

That's a joke

But yeah, I have been gigantic at 220lbs and fat as hell at 240

Weight is not always the best measure imo.

50Magnum

50Magnum

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I will weigh in and do a measurement next week sir

I do not weigh in regularly intentionally.

Weighing in regularly defeats me mentally. I fluctuate 2-3lbs a day no matter what so I never use weight as a definitive measure

I was 240+ fat as ****

I was 212 and massive as hell.

So it's all relative (in West Virginia)

That's a joke

But yeah, I have been gigantic at 220lbs and fat as hell at 240

Weight is not always the best measure imo.
Quick question though, people say AOD is better for obese people. You said you def see some fat loss running this product, but for us fitter guys will it work just as well as for obese individuals?

And I wonder how it will fair if someone ran a dirty bulk on this.

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Quick question though, people say AOD is better for obese people. You said you def see some fat loss running this product, but for us fitter guys will it work just as well as for obese individuals?

I'm lean and In shape sir.

I've trained 36 years. I've competed since 1996.

So don't be fooled.. I'm in better shape then 99%

But.

I got some small love handles during covid. I ate badly and drank a 6 pack of beer daily.

So far this compound has melted the very small love handles I have away.

It's not fair to equate me to some slob who is repulsively obese who started training.

I'm a competitor with 3 kids who dropped the ball and the effects are showing themselves.

I might be 10-12% bf. And I can see results.

In someone 30%, you may not see as much.

This is a compound that will dial you in.

This is not for someone at 40% body fat. Nothing is. Even DNP barely reveals itself to a massively obese person.

This product will dial an existing athlete in.

If that makes sense.

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

I'm lean and it's working for me.

Hgh frag and aod works no matter what.

A leaner person will see results faster.

50Magnum

50Magnum

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm lean and it's working for me.

Hgh frag and aod works no matter what.

A leaner person will see results faster.
yea thats what I thought, I was confused in why people were saying it is mainly for obese individuals for it to work. I would never recommend HGH,clen, ephedrine etc to a obese person especially if they don't have their diet and training on point.. I range from 14-15%, I'll see if it is worth the buy and compare it to actual HGH. I've ran generics and pharma before so I'm def interested in how much fat this peptide can strip off me.

patrick25

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How much aod is in 4 pumps of this also can someone get hair loss or gyno from it?

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
9/6
Update

Still been at the gym, all is well.

Def still noticing fat loss on this product. Primarily I am seeing the changes in my mid section and as stated previously love handles.

I absolutely can physically see that my waist has gotten smaller. And this was in a pretty fast time too tbh

I'm doing 8 pumps a day, first thing in the morning after a hot shower still.

I'm pretty close to starting my second bottle in this log.

Waist measured 34 1/2 today compared to when I started it was 34 3/4/ Thats only a quarter inch, which is not alot but more importantly I can see that the area is leaner as well as slightly smaller. Def can see the obliques poking out a bit more too.

Would be cool if I can shed a full inch on this log in size and increase lean mass as well.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
9/6
Update

Still been at the gym, all is well.

Def still noticing fat loss on this product. Primarily I am seeing the changes in my mid section and as stated previously love handles.

I absolutely can physically see that my waist has gotten smaller. And this was in a pretty fast time too tbh

I'm doing 8 pumps a day, first thing in the morning after a hot shower still.

I'm pretty close to starting my second bottle in this log.

Waist measured 34 1/2 today compared to when I started it was 34 3/4/ Thats only a quarter inch, which is not alot but more importantly I can see that the area is leaner as well as slightly smaller. Def can see the obliques poking out a bit more too.

Would be cool if I can shed a full inch on this log in size and increase lean mass as well.

These are the things dreams are made of !!

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Update 9/13
Just plugging away. Today I did a high intensity workout about 30mins after applying the product and I swear I sweated more then ever

Workout was good.

I def have noticed increase sweating though.

Will update measurements and bodyweight very soon. Only gonna to this log for another 1-2 weeks and wrap it up.

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Update 9/15
Weighed in today at 195.4. First time in my life I wanna get smaller, leaner and harder instead of just "big" So I am down 3+ lbs overall since I started. That includes fluctuations.

Some days I sweat more on this product then others and I attribute it to timing. The sooner after I apply it and then workout, the more sweating I notice.

Also I see the biggest difference in my mid section in my obliques. They are really showing alot alot more already.

Gonna finish this log in a few days or maybe a week. It's been 30+ days and I'm getting tired of doing a log.

The product def works

When I finish this Im gonna add in some GW-501516 and run it alongside maybe 4-6 pumps for another 30 days. Not gonna log that but I know that will add the finishing touches I am looking for.

Well that and a tan could help.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Maybe you could give a short final review, after the another 30 days of using the product? Instead of a consistent log. Since when cutting and using products to help the process, it really needs some weeks in to really see the effect, typically.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I would be interested in weekly updates !! Just Saying !