Wesley VS. Iconic Formulations (Neuro Series)

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

The primary products I am testing are the Neuro Series. Here is a brief background and link to each product above. I will not be posting daily at all, maybe 1-2x a week and then running these for a solid month and then I will review them in this thread, if you have any questions, please feel free to ask.

I am not affiliated with this brand though I have used it before and I have used Alpha Gainz and Iron Legion products and I have only good things to say about those, so I do have a high expectation for these products to perform.

1) Neuro DHEA
Neuro DHEA (Topical DHEA) *Exclusive

2) Neuro CBD
Neuro CBD

3) Neuro P5
Neuro P5 (Topical Pregnenolone) *Exclusive

4) Neuro AET
Topical b-AET - A true answer to managing cortisol

5) Alpha Stano Powder
This is the raw powder of the version below at Alpha Gainz

Alpha-Stano is a bodybuilding supplement that contains cyclodextrin-complexed epiandrosterone.

Epiandrosterone is a biological precursor to DHT.

Although DHT is an androgen receptor agonist, it’s believed that some of its effects may be non-genomic. A 2009 study on mouse muscle fibres found that DHT enhanced force production in fast twitch skeletal muscle fibres through a non-genomic pathway. Their results suggest that DHT activates the epidermal growth factor receptor (EGFR), which leads to increased phosphorylation of MAPK/ERK1/2.

Since the bioavailability of epiandrosterone is low, Alpha-Stano is complexed with cyclodextrins.

I will be using this primarily as a preworkout additive to be honest, not using it daily as I do have extensive experience in Epiandro. I do believe my Log on Iron Mag Labs Epi Andro was one of the first ever. I know this compound inside and out and so I will say how it stacks up to other versions on the market. I can tell you that Epiandro is very similar effects to Var if you run it at the right dose. Hardening of muscles, increased strength and aggression, lean muscle and bodyfat loss. Improved libido in some users.
Side effects wise you are talking potential spikes in BP, and aggression and anger.

You guys may also remember a brand called Primordial Performances. Well they used to make a transdermal Called 1-T and that stuff was magic. Anyways it had transdermal progesterone and DHEA (like Iconic Formulations) and it had 1-2 other ingredients. Maybe 4 andro or 1 andro or both mixed in, but anyways, after this log I will find that old recipe and I may try and mimic it to be honest. So keep an eye out for that.

Anyone old school on here will know this:

Attachments

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
subbed...the alpha stano powder is very legit, I think you will enjoy it.

the cbd oil helps my shoulder much better than prescription voltren gel, it is very good.

topical for me is the way to go for dhea/preg, and b-AET.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Subbed in as well .. some good stuff .. i love stanodrol myself .. light cycle that i enjoy with no sides.

yeah 1-T was 1andro/1dhea .. i remember they did topical & in liquid V ..would be interested to see what you cook up.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Subbed in as well .. some good stuff .. i love stanodrol myself .. light cycle that i enjoy with no sides.

yeah 1-T was 1andro/1dhea .. i remember they did topical & in liquid V ..would be interested to see what you cook up.
stay tuned ...

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Ok so just small update, started out low dose on the stano for preworkout and I tried a small amount .25mL of the CBD on my right knee (where my quad tore and I had reconstructive surgery and some mild pain and stiffness still years later. Both amounts were too low to notice anything, but bare with me please. I will start very low on all products and work my way up in this log and then report differences at different dosages. Will bump up both today and report :)

StrongGuy

StrongGuy

Awards
From an old school Primordial Performance fan here, original 1-T ingredient label:

Product Facts
Serving Size: 5 pumps
Applications per container: 23

1-Androsterone
112.5 mg**

DHEA
94.5 mg**

Pregnenolone
18 mg**

Other Ingredients:

Distilled water, grape spirits*, aloe vera*, ethoxy diglycol, dimethyl isosorbide, butylene glycol, jojoba oil, emu oil, squalene, tocopherol acetate, chamomile extract* (matricaria recutita), isopropyl myristate, green tea extract* (camellia sinensis), cetyl palmitate, sorbitan palmitate, sorbitan olivate, glyceryl stearate, PEG 100 stearate, glycerin, dimethicone, strontium nitrate, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, d-Limonene, tetrahydropiperine?, potassium sorbate, sodium benzoate, sodium PCA, sodium hydroxide.

* Certified Organic

US Patent 6,849,645

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
From an old school Primordial Performance fan here, original 1-T ingredient label:

Product Facts

1-Androsterone
112.5 mg**

DHEA
94.5 mg**

Pregnenolone
18 mg**

Other Ingredients:

Distilled water, grape spirits*, aloe vera*, ethoxy diglycol, dimethyl isosorbide, butylene glycol, jojoba oil, emu oil, squalene, tocopherol acetate, chamomile extract* (matricaria recutita), isopropyl myristate, green tea extract* (camellia sinensis), cetyl palmitate, sorbitan palmitate, sorbitan olivate, glyceryl stearate, PEG 100 stearate, glycerin, dimethicone, strontium nitrate, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, d-Limonene, tetrahydropiperine?, potassium sorbate, sodium benzoate, sodium PCA, sodium hydroxide.

* Certified Organic

US Patent 6,849,645
no reason why this could not be replicated...looks like dermacrine with androsterone added. @delsolrob

TheVenom

TheVenom

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Im following along for sure

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
no reason why this could not be replicated...looks like dermacrine with androsterone added. @delsolrob
that would be sick .. and keep it in the same lovely carriers :)

isnt andro's though trademarked by hi tech/gaspari ?

_Endure_

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Two questions... does the Alpha Stano hit fast enough or EPI in general for a preworkout? I know a couple PH's can be used specifically as pre's I've just not heard EPI as a pre but would be definitely interesting as a boost so looking to hear more on that front on how it works for you.

Secondly doesn't Preg potentially convert to DHEA and derivitives thereof? I know it's a parent horomone so everyone is going to be a bit different on that front but it seems like DHEA might be a redundant in a stack with Preg?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Two questions... does the Alpha Stano hit fast enough or EPI in general for a preworkout? I know a couple PH's can be used specifically as pre's I've just not heard EPI as a pre but would be definitely interesting as a boost so looking to hear more on that front on how it works for you.

Secondly doesn't Preg potentially convert to DHEA and derivitives thereof? I know it's a parent horomone so everyone is going to be a bit different on that front but it seems like DHEA might be a redundant in a stack with Preg?
from my experience-alpha stano hits a lot quicker than all other epi's I have tried and it is excellent as a pre-workout.

preg and dhea go great together, but like you said a portion of preg will convert to dhea. standard dosing protocols call for reducing the usual amount of dhea when running together-2 bottle of preg along with 1 bottle of dhea should be a nice run. dermacrine is adjusted to these dosages.

Last edited:
WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Ok so I just found out the Alpha Stano is 300mgs of epiandro and 700mgs of cyclodextrins per gram. I actually did not know that so I will do the full 1gram pwo today and get back to you guys.

I have been using the Neuro DHEA, preg and the AET and it def reminds me of the iron legion salvo. Its very thin and honestly feels just like baby oil would. It absorbs nicely but tbh applying 1mL of each at one time is quite the bit. No problems but its kinda like oiling up LOL

So lets see what happens. Thanks to everyone in here giving feedback and ty for that info on the Primordial 1-T. I was having a hard time finding the ingredients. I swore it had Pregnolone in it too, but it looks like I was wrong on that.

BTW Hi Tech does use the Andros but I don't believe they own it. Im pretty sure LG Sciences owns it and they just rent it. Again I could be wrong on this but maybe someone here can confirm.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
FWIW:
Neuro DHEA is 100mg DHEA/ml
Neuro P5 is 25mg Preg/ml
Neuro AET is 100mg b-Androstenetriol/ml

Alpha Stano: each gram contains 300mg epiandrosterone complexed with 700mg cyclodextrins

You likely don't need a full ml of each of the products, and it's actually better to split the application of Neuro AET into two. I would recommend applying .5ml of Neuro AET in the AM and .5ml in the late afternoon or early evening (well before evening cortisol spike).

I prefer to run the Alpha Stano at 1g twice a day: 1g in the AM and 1g with my preworkout for my evening workout (LOVE adding this to my preworkout)

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
alpha gainz already has td androsterone, I have used it along with dermacrine--good times
mixed and rubbed them at the same spot ?

ill look into it .. i know they be doing 40-50% off sales all the time .

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

no...the androsterone is salvo...I don't like blending different carriers. I guess it would be ok, just one of my many idiosyncrasy's, lol.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

frankly, this ban in China will likely be causing the extinction of many products, and will be prompting some serious spikes in material costs for much of what remains. Androsterone is among the countless compounds banned for production in China now (as of jan 1st). If it can be acquired, the pricing will likely be many times what it was. Charles and I looked at sourcing a material from a supplier in Canada, as it's no longer available through our mfg in China...was almost 8x the cost (we didn't buy it). Once this supply is gone, it may just be gone...I wouldn't hold my breath for too many deep sales given the circumstances

Last edited:
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
frankly, this ban in China will likely be causing the extinction of many products, and will be prompting some serious spikes in material costs for much of what remains. Androsterone is among the countless compounds banned for production in China now (as of jan 1st). If it can be acquired, the pricing will likely be many times what it was. Charles and I looked at sourcing a material from a supplier in Canada, as it's no longer available through our mfg in China...was almost 8x the cost (we didn't buy it). Once this supply is gone, it may just be gone...I wouldn't hold my breath for too many deep sales given the circumstances
bummer...but good headsup!!!

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Product Facts

1-Androsterone
112.5 mg**

DHEA
94.5 mg**

Pregnenolone
18 mg**

Other Ingredients:

* Certified Organic

US Patent 6,849,645

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Outstanding.

Update 2/23/20

I have been hitting the gym and using the Neuro series still, just too busy to actually post so here is an update.

Really tough to say any results yet on the Nueros, but on the CBD I will give an update. I have been using .5mL and rubbing it into where I tore my quad off 3 years ago. I had it reattached, but it was a 100% tear, to the point I couldn't even walk for several months, minus a brace. Have kevlar holding it in place but it is lacking full ROM (even after a year of PT), so anyways it gets dull pain and aches and I can just squat to parallel.

Decided to massage in all over the lower quad and kneecap and hit legs.

I have to say between this and stretching between each set very lightly, I had the best workout I have had in years on legs. Not because I went heavy, I did not, but because my rom felt better, and my stiffness just wasn't as bad. So for fact this CBD made a difference.

I have used cbd in oral forms and had a variety of reactions. Some even give me anxiety. This does not. It is a goldish almost orange or reddish tint to it, fyi and its very thin and spreads in very well and absorbs well. Has a pleasant scent.

Will update more this week. My little one has a stomach bug right now so I have not trained since Friday. Im hoping to hit the gym 2morrow so long as she is doing better.

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I have been using the Neuro DHEA, preg and the AET and it def reminds me of the iron legion salvo. Its very thin and honestly feels just like baby oil would. It absorbs nicely but tbh applying 1mL of each at one time is quite the bit. No problems but its kinda like oiling up LOL.
I have used both brands and noticed the same thing. They seem the same and I dig them both. Dries pretty quick too. It’s good stuff.

Also very curious to how the cbd treats you.

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Update 2/27/20

Ok so today was my first day back at the gym. I ended up getting the stomach bug, only for about 3 days and even though I tried my best to keep food and fluids in me, I am down 4+ lbs in my return. I was super dehydrated and literally chugged 4 giant Pedialytes over the 3 days and a case of water...

So I'm annoyed but anyways I am back at it.

I did not use any of the products being sick. Today I started back and the funny thing was about an hour after applying all 3 products Neuro AET, DHEA and Pregnolone, I felt nice and warm and libido increased and I just felt honestly better overall. So before I didn't really feel them yet because I was close to optimal but now in a deficiency they really stood out to me. Which was cool to see and feel.

I do believe such compounds can be subtle in some users, and not in others.

Anyways I will get back to the Alpha Stano 1 gram PWO tommorrow and I will continue using the other products. Im still drinking Pedialyte, fluids and extra food for the next few days. I should be back to normal by next week. In the meantime please read the newest blog on Nueuro b-AET

Anti-inflammatory Benefits of Androstenetriol (b-AET)

Last edited:
WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
good study about immune boosting effect of b-AET, thanks for posting!!!

Thanks man, yeah I like this product so far.

Update 3/3/20

Still been using all of the neuros daily (except the CBD I dont use daily)

I did strain my pec late last week, or maybe it was Saturday actually. Anyways I woke up the next day and this is the same pec I had a pretty mild tear in last year. So it strains quite a bit still, it never fully healed. Not sure it ever will. So anyways I applied some CBD to the strained area, massaged in nicely. It def did help the strain and reduced the pain significantly (though it did not eliminate it fully) but it was a nice relief to be honest.

As for the Neuros, nothing new to report just yet on those.

I have been using the Alpha Stano PWO at 1gram (300mgs epiandro) and I think I wanna go higher now and see how it feels. Maybe today I will do 1.5grams aka 400mgs of epiandro and 1,050mgs of cyclodextrins.

What I notice in my workouts so far is a bit more strength and aggression. I do think I need a bit of a higher dose to truly experience this product though. I will post up asap.

Thanks for everyone who is following or reading.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
@delsolrob has the best cbd oil I've tried-by far. curious to see what happens upping the alpha stano dose-I liked 1gm twice daily.

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Update 3/3/20

Prepped my Pre Workout today as pictured:

Ingredients:
1 scoop of VItal Proteins PWO
1 scoop pf Vital Proteins IntraWorkout
5-htp
mucuna puriens
pine pollen
gaba
1.5g of Alpha Stano
Iconic Formulations Transdermals (.5mL of each)
Electrolyte tablets
2g creatine HCL

Applied the Neuro series and then chugged down the solution which didn't taste the best LOL

Had a decent workout. Def noticed a pump. I did feel a bit stronger but for some reason my elbows were bugging me today so I didn't get to go insanely heavy on triceps or biceps for that matter. Unsure why.

Did some strict sets with Biceps and Triceps but also did some Cheat sets, with momentum.

Also threw in some sets of 20 reps of each to get a nice pump. Finished up by doing cardio for 20mins, some sprint and jogging intervals with my 2 year old.

Overall a nice workout. But im gonna increase the dosage of the Alpha Stano. I really want to "feel" the epiandro and I know that I can, I just may require a bit more of a dosage. 2grams is next up aka 600mgs of Epiandro

Here is some of how my cheat Curls looked. Older video but this is when I was repping 205lbs and only weighing 205lbs. These are great for explosive power (strongman)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
damn, wes...looking beast mode in that vid!!!

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Update 3/3/20

Prepped my Pre Workout today as pictured:

Ingredients:
1 scoop of VItal Proteins PWO
1 scoop pf Vital Proteins IntraWorkout
5-htp
mucuna puriens
pine pollen
gaba
1.5g of Alpha Stano
Iconic Formulations Transdermals (.5mL of each)
Electrolyte tablets
2g creatine HCL

View attachment 191739

Applied the Neuro series and then chugged down the solution which didn't taste the best LOL

Had a decent workout. Def noticed a pump. I did feel a bit stronger but for some reason my elbows were bugging me today so I didn't get to go insanely heavy on triceps or biceps for that matter. Unsure why.

Did some strict sets with Biceps and Triceps but also did some Cheat sets, with momentum.

Also threw in some sets of 20 reps of each to get a nice pump. Finished up by doing cardio for 20mins, some sprint and jogging intervals with my 2 year old.

Overall a nice workout. But im gonna increase the dosage of the Alpha Stano. I really want to "feel" the epiandro and I know that I can, I just may require a bit more of a dosage. 2grams is next up aka 600mgs of Epiandro

Here is some of how my cheat Curls looked. Older video but this is when I was repping 205lbs and only weighing 205lbs. These are great for explosive power (strongman)

Impressive preworkout

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Update 3/7/20

Nothing crazy new to report, still using the transdermals, and the Ultra Stano powder.

Workouts have been decent and I am hoping to shed a tiny bit of belly fat on this run.

One of the tricks that I wanted to let you guys know who didn't know this is, that damaged skin actually absorbs transdermals better. It is for this reason I try and take a hot shower and then shave the chest or even stomach area and then apply the transdermals right after getting out of the shower.

Transdermals rely on a variety of variables, for how well they will or won't work. So this is something to consider:

Damaged or diseased skin has been shown to be considerably more permeable compared with intact skin.[17] Ichthyoses, dermatitis, impetigo, eczema, and psoriasis are all fairly common skin diseases that can result in a reduction in the barrier nature of the skin. Inflammation occurs as a response to mechanical, chemical, thermal, and microbial assault. Radiation in the form of UV light can also initiate the inflammatory process. The inflammatory response can result in a reduction in the barrier properties of the SC, which can lead to the increased skin permeability to drugs.

Variations:

A majority of these variations are caused by biological factors, such as gender, age, ethnicity, and skin hydration and metabolism. These factors affect the integrity and the barrier qualities of the skin, which subsequently result in the variation in the amount of drug absorbed.

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Update 3/7/20

Nothing crazy new to report, still using the transdermals, and the Ultra Stano powder.

Workouts have been decent and I am hoping to shed a tiny bit of belly fat on this run.

One of the tricks that I wanted to let you guys know who didn't know this is, that damaged skin actually absorbs transdermals better. It is for this reason I try and take a hot shower and then shave the chest or even stomach area and then apply the transdermals right after getting out of the shower.

Transdermals rely on a variety of variables, for how well they will or won't work. So this is something to consider:

Damaged or diseased skin has been shown to be considerably more permeable compared with intact skin.[17] Ichthyoses, dermatitis, impetigo, eczema, and psoriasis are all fairly common skin diseases that can result in a reduction in the barrier nature of the skin. Inflammation occurs as a response to mechanical, chemical, thermal, and microbial assault. Radiation in the form of UV light can also initiate the inflammatory process. The inflammatory response can result in a reduction in the barrier properties of the SC, which can lead to the increased skin permeability to drugs.

Variations:

A majority of these variations are caused by biological factors, such as gender, age, ethnicity, and skin hydration and metabolism. These factors affect the integrity and the barrier qualities of the skin, which subsequently result in the variation in the amount of drug absorbed.

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Update Friday the 13th LOL

So I have still been using the transdermals and the Stano and so far so good.

I started noticing that my mid section def looks a little bit better. I haven't cleaned up my diet, so this is a good thing. Def can see obliques popping a bit more and def a bit harder from the Alpha Stano.

It really takes me a solid 1.5-2gram dosage aka 450-600mgs of the EPI to feel it.

It has a nice feel to it, this whole stack.

Very subtle effects, but noticeable now that I am a month+ in. Almost out of the products so I will continue to run and give my final review. Just wanted to update everyone.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Good to see this is still working well for you.

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Update 3/18/2020

Final Update!

Ok so it has been a solid month+ since I started.

I enjoyed using these products and I am almost completely out. I do want to end the log here, because now my gym is closed and so from today forward I will barely be able to get any weighted workouts. I will be working out on Astroturf field and doing bodyweight stuff and also some odds and ends at home, though funny enough I sold my home gym just a few months ago bc I didn't use it. Go figure.

Anyways very happy with these products. It was a nice mild cycle and I do see a nice lean gain. I did lose some bodyfat also which was the main goal. Not that I have a ton to lose, but summer is coming and I do want to drop a tiny %

I didn't eat super clean or strict just regular.

I have to say I do like all the products, and since I combined them all I won't be breaking down the Neuros.

The Neuro CBD though, that I can say did work and I truly like to use it on my quad, where I had surgery. It honestly dulls the pain quickly and efficiently and minus having to take a strong pain med, or taxing my liver by popping ibuprofen.

I appreciate Rob giving me the opportunity to try his products and although I do not have a discount code, Im sure there is one in the forum if you wanna try.

Make sure you hit up www.iconicformulations.com

And oh yeah, they have Hand Sanitizer, since it seems to be sold out everywhere right now!!!

Thanks everyone, stay safe and enjoy :)
-Wesley

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Update 3/18/2020

Final Update!

Ok so it has been a solid month+ since I started.

I enjoyed using these products and I am almost completely out. I do want to end the log here, because now my gym is closed and so from today forward I will barely be able to get any weighted workouts. I will be working out on Astroturf field and doing bodyweight stuff and also some odds and ends at home, though funny enough I sold my home gym just a few months ago bc I didn't use it. Go figure.

Anyways very happy with these products. It was a nice mild cycle and I do see a nice lean gain. I did lose some bodyfat also which was the main goal. Not that I have a ton to lose, but summer is coming and I do want to drop a tiny %

I didn't eat super clean or strict just regular.

I have to say I do like all the products, and since I combined them all I won't be breaking down the Neuros.

The Neuro CBD though, that I can say did work and I truly like to use it on my quad, where I had surgery. It honestly dulls the pain quickly and efficiently and minus having to take a strong pain med, or taxing my liver by popping ibuprofen.

I appreciate Rob giving me the opportunity to try his products and although I do not have a discount code, Im sure there is one in the forum if you wanna try.

Make sure you hit up www.iconicformulations.com

And oh yeah, they have Hand Sanitizer, since it seems to be sold out everywhere right now!!!

Thanks everyone, stay safe and enjoy :)
-Wesley
Great review. Also we have alcohol based band cleanser.